Our Fave Kitty Cat...2000 Glorious Posts

Cat,

You are beautiful, thoughtful, sexy, funny, supportive and amazing. CERB would be a much less stimulating place without you. I have loved so many of your posts, your thoughts and insights and I can't wait for the next 1000. Thank you for making lives brighter!!

• Like 5

A true milestone...this place would not be the same without your wisdom and gentle touch. thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us.

E. xo

Congratulations! :bigclap:

My goodness Cat, 2000 Perrrrrrrrfectly delicious posts!

PatrickGC

Meow, purr, snuggle puss. Thank you so much for everything you contribute. I always love reading your contributions. You are truly an inspiration to this board. Thank you so much for your dedication and insight.

Thank you.

xoxo

Thank you for all the entertainment and the food for thought.

When I'm skimming over a thread and I spy those lovely legs and that distinctive font I know that it's time to stop and read

Congratulations on 2,000 remarkable posts, Cat. I'm a fan! When I come across one of your posts, I instinctively stop to read it - there's so much to sink one's teeth into! Looking forward to more of your insights and views, your slice of humanity, for a long while to come (hopefully).

FR

Not only a congrats to you Cat on the 2000 post mark, but also a thank you for your informative and enlightening posts. I often enjoy reading many of them.

Congrats Cat on reaching a large milestone!!!

Your witty and intelligent comments have been a pleasure to read. :)

I've learned a lot personally from reading your posts and hope that another 2000 comments are in the works :)

Congratulations Cat on your valued 2000 contributions to CERB

You are one of the pillars of this community

Looking forward to your next 2000 contributions

RG

Cat, you are beautiful and intelligent, inside and out. You're beautiful on the inside and intelligent on the out. Heee. But seriously, I love reading your posts. Can't wait to see what you come up with next. MeOw

Seems as if I remember reading once wher you said you once operated a tow truck. I f so, we have something in common, if not then that was an asinine thing for me to say! Whatever, I like your posts.

Congrats Cat! You are one of kind and are always there me and the other ladies. Your posts are always informative and I as you know have learned a great number of things from you and I am truly thankful for you and all that you do.

Big Hugs,

Lexy

Congratulations, Cat. Thank you for sharing your insights and experiences with all of us. You're one of the very finest companions anywhere, ever.

With love,

Samantha

Congrats my feline compatriot... love you to pieces!!!! xoxoxo