what are you doing at this very minute?

Sitting in a hotel all by myself debating whether I want some company or not. Browsing this site, that site... Been a while since I've hobbied and although I've really enjoyed it in the past, the shy side of me is getting the better of me! AGGHHH!

Having a coffee, bagel and Mars bar after the first hockey game of the new season. I don't need the energy, just a habit. I have a more interesting habit to ful-fill this Wednesday afternoon.

Posted via Mobile Device

Trying to come up with something unique, relevant, sage, humorous and inspired for my very-soon-to-be 500th post here on CERB. So far nothing.

Oh well. I'll probably settle for the latest knock knock joke at this rate.

Sitting here reading cerb, waiting for my dough to rise.... I'm making salt & vinegar donuts for a function I'm attending this weekend.

Sitting watching a movie recorded on my PVR (Tears Of The Sun) while waiting for an important call about my pension. Can't leave my apartment, I have a bunch of papers I'll need to refer to. God they are slow getting my pension going.

Hopefully today it'll get resolved

RG

Guest D***el B***e

Daydreaming about an appointment I have with a special lady soon. I'm starting to think this may top my all timer ... In my years as a hobbyist I have had some very memorable times with incredible ladies, sessions that were so insanely hot I still remember them like it was yesterday, sessions that have truly left a mark with me ... and I'm nervously excited to think it could happen again very soon. Omg, what am I getting into.

Getting ready to go home after a great trip to the Peg. The main reason for being here went extremely well but the attempts to spend some time with a nice Lady SP didn't pan out.

T'is the season. Winter wood was just delivered so 7 cords ready for the basement. I'll putter at that over the next few days. :) Love that job, especially once its in and stacked and knowing that my winter heat is all paid for and its WAY the frig warmer than any oil furnace too! It's shorts weather all year round in my house!

Just finished lunch, surfing CERB, Twitter and one other (non lifestyle) board I belong to, while watching NCIS

About to log off and go hang up my spice rack

Be back in a bit LOL

RG

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Just got back from Toronto on a work assignment with a fast turn around.Now to enjoy an evening at home and catch up on cleaning off my desk tomorrow and some foot ball.

Well, after throwing and stacking wood for a good part of the day I am now making pickles. One batch bottled and one more yet to do, and that will be the pickle supply for the year. Funny thing is that I don't even like pickles, but lots of others do. :)

Then a long hot soak and I'll start to think about wins and losses in the NFL tomorrow. It was a good day.

Baking a cake.. (no special recipie, a box one lol... I am no close to being Mr. T... ) and I guess I m gonna snuggle in my pjs and watch movies all night...

• Like 1