what are you doing at this very minute?

Taking a break from grading student papers. I just did four in a row that did not cite/source anything. Bad first years!

In OT and getting myself all prepared to meet with a new SP tomorrow evening. Very excited to be able to arrange a meeting. It's been a few months since I've had the chance to have some fun. Keep your fingers crossed for me, I hope it will be as expected.

Being piss about the result of the TO elections.

I wanted Oliva Chow, not a bloody conservative

Now debating to open another bottle of wine because I am upset

Enjoying some delicious home-made chicken soup I made that turned out better than expected. May as well fill up on it while I fight the last remaining bit of this flu or cold or whatever it is I had/have.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Taking a break from a writing project that I was pressured into starting after months of discussion with a friend in the television industry.He wants me writing as much as possible so that it can be forwarded for production funding in the next few months. If this thing flies I may have a new career ahead of me in the future.

I came home today to a house full of bees :) I was at my farm yesterday and brought home about 150 lbs of honey. The bees would have been hidden down in the box of frames because it was cold. As they warmed up overnight they started flying around the house. There was well over 100 or so for me to clear out of the house.

I'm flirting with a gorgeous new lady on cerb and just imagining what our first meeting is going to be like. Yummy, sluuuuuuurp, and a respirator all cum to mind. Hail, hail the queen...I'm saluting you now ;-)

Killing time before I text a special young lady for a morning play date. Thirty minutes early is a party foul. On time is best. So excited!

Fixing a few laptops and tablets for customers. Ugh. Some of these machines are SO dirty, and by dirty I do not mean naughty pictures in hidden folders, but literally dirty screen, keyboards, outer casing.

Blech!

I was just chatting with an amazing SP that i hope to see this week and now I am getting ready to head home from the office.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I just finished having dinner and I now have to hit the keyboard and produce some script pages tonight to show that I am writing or I will get into some trouble with the person who is co-writing this drama with me.