what are you doing at this very minute?

Finished breakfast a little while ago (Apple Crumble Tarts yummmm!!!...my first time baking a desert) with my cat (Hagen Daz vaniila ice cream yummmm!!! from him LOL)

Now cleaned up the kitchen, about to have a shower and go pick up a bottle of no alcohol wine for Thanksgiving Dinner

Decided to cook it tomorrow...btw it's chicken and dumplings, not turkey for dinner

RG

Having a glass of MADD Virgin Blanc wine ;-) (no alcohol wine) watching tv, surfing CERB and waiting for 4pm, when it comes time to mix up the dumpling batter and finish making Thanksgiving dinner (chicken and dumplings)

RG

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Packing up to head out for Thanksgiving Dinner in the country . I will be hot tubbingbefore dinner and pooch Cody will chase chipmunks for his fun.

Had my Thanksgiving Dinner

Polished off a whole bottle of (no alcohol ;-)) wine :-)

Got the dishes done...including the slow cooker

Now sitting down, feet up enjoying Apple Crumble Tarts for desert and Nabob enjoying some Hagen Daz vanilla ice cream while surfing CERB and watching tv

RG

Sitting back after the dinner and the family time and thinking about what is missing in my life that I would give anything to have back.... i am thankful... but i am also very sad.

• Like 1

Doing the change over in my dresser from summer clothes to winter, shorts are gone till May, also time to get my skates sharpened weather for roller blading will soon be over also.

Edited by Triple HHH
Spelling

I'm having coffee in my greenhouse as I watched the sunrise this morning. Its happening later and later each day for sure. Making my daily "to do" list and planning to enjoy my family company that is here for the weekend.

• Like 2

Finished dinner (homemade Caesar salad...btw note to self, lo carb diet or not, next time put croutons in the salad)

Dishes done, kitchen cleaned up

Now feet up, changed to sweat pants and a hoodie, lounging,enjoying a hot coffee, berries and surfing CERB

RG

• Like 1

Trying to fall back to sleep after waking up from a weird position where now my neck is sore.

Sipping a beer and finalizing a purely social date with a Cerb lady. :) For football fans you will understand the significance of this. I just put Calvin Johnson on the trading block in my fantasy football league. Yikes.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Booking a room for my upcoming Ottawa trip in December,looking at flight schedules and car rentals.