what are you doing at this very minute?

Don't know why I'm doing this or why I'm taking a break to tell you....

I've been edging myself for the last few days on and off, haven't allowed myself to release yet. Can't decide if I'm going to blast one or if I'll give myself a ruin one.

heading off to my farm to move my windmill under my trailer for the winter. I had hoped to have it up this year but lots got in the way. So I have a few friends joining me to manually swing the .... of the windmill under my 54 foot trailer so it does not get snow on it during the winter and bend the blades. Its darn hard for me to ask anyone for help so this is not easy for me. However no way I could do it myself.

oh and my windmill is from the 1930's and all fully restored. Its going up in the spring right beside my pond.

• Like 1

Reading Lee Richard's last post on this thread and reminding myself not to vote for those fucktards in the next election.

Guest D***el B***e

Oh lordy, lordy ... I'm recuperating from a severe session with an amazing lady. When I say severe, I mean for an old guy like me, it was physically demanding, mentally challenging but I feel so fawwwwwking relaxed and I'm floating a foot off the ground. I'm back in the office, strapped to my chair, mouth open, and eyes glazed staring into the empty void of space. Someone pinch me please!!! lol

This precise moment, as I type this, I am sitting naked cross legged on my chair with a purring cat gently nuzzling me to thank me for the delicious wet food I gave him. I'm pondering what to do for dinner and what I want to pick up at the grocery store later. I am also pondering how big a pain in the ass wallpapering will be as I am really into the old-school art deco wallpaper and really, really, really want to do my boudoir in that style.

• Like 2

Just had a one hour bike ride through Pike's Peak...then went for a shower (when the cat says you stink, you better listen LOL) now in the recliner, debating whether to have a coffee or not...hell I will, so easy on a Keurig

RG

• Like 1

Having a cold beer after a long 4 days at work, and ready to watch some hockey on the tube! Go Sens Go!

Thinking of what loftier pursuits I can pursue now that the CPC has made me seen the error of my ways

Maybe Lyla should have a book review section...read a work of philosophy or Classics, or great works of literature and do a book report

On second thought trash that idea...

Signed

Still A Wayward RG

Reading the posts here on Lyla because I can't get to sleep ... been a long week.

Additional Comments:

Reading the posts here on Lyla because I can't get to sleep ... been a long week.

Guest D***el B***e

What am I doing you ask? Reading posts just like Ice4fun. I just can't seem to fall asleep and it's friggin late.

Finished doing the dishes (not many)

Gave Nabob a treat...his favourite Haagen Dazs dulce de leche ice cream

And while he's in heaven in the kitchen I'm surfing CERB and watching the movie Stalingrad

RG