what are you doing at this very minute?

Surfing Lyla, Twitter, and reading/replying to emails ;-) while waiting for a call from a friend to see if weather is good for fishing

RG

Deciding what to eat for supper. May have to take a run to the store because my taste buds are bored.

Sitting in the sun, knitting, listening to Maria Callas and enjoying the flagrant blooming lilacs. My pug is helping me.

Watching Vampire Diaries but during the commercial breaks I'm responding to emails/PM's, reading threads on here and checking out Twitter along with enjoying some Dum Dum's Pops Yummy!

5201584734_6e396f36c2.jpg

• Like 1

Having a coffee, surfing Lyla, making a shopping list (going to try some detox water, someone has a recipe ;-) ) and getting ready to go out to lunch...meeting another retired co-worker for lunch

RG

Shopping online for a puppy Labrador...the last one I bought was 20yrs ago...now the price of a Lab has doubled and even tripled...O_O and also looking for a new house...I need a backyard ;)

Back from the grocery store, made up some Yummy Detox Water

Although supposed to let it steep LOL for twenty four hours in two hours I'm going to give it a try

RG

Watched Team Canada ahead 2-0 over the Cze with 2 minutes left at the IIHF. :) then off to get some yard work done. Yeah Canada!

• Like 2

Surfing Lyla and Twitter, drinking yummy detox water and enjoying a light late lunch, tuna fish sandwich on brown bread crust removed, onion, dill and mayo to the tuna fish.

RG

Just put a banana loaf in the oven, after it comes out, thinking about doing some yard work.

Additional Comments:

Just put a banana loaf in the oven, after it comes out, thinking about doing some yard work.

Just finished a beer on a beautiful Nova Scotian afternoon, still trying to forget our nightmarish winter!!

• Like 1

Flirting with my Virtual Wife Gabriella, one of the special ladies I got know to here on Lyla in 2014, we do have a great community here on Lyla.

• Like 1