1360 Main

From what I've read about lingam massage, it wasn't really all that. But, Leanne took her time and there was a lot of teasing which really added to the experience. I should add that I didn't ask or try to do any touching so, I'm not sure if that is allowed. I may have to ask next time.

Great review. Was it a true lingham massage. Last time with Leslie she called her massage lingham but just regular he.

It appears that lingam massage can be a different procedure to many of us. Peasants such as myself just want our wand played with! Only the ladies that have been trained in the proper procedure will do it according to the many 'expert' manuals/books on the technique. One description on wikipedia starts the description as:

The goal of lingam, testicle, perineum, sacred spot massage is not always orgasm, but relaxed breathing and eventual ejaculatory control. etc etc

As I stated earlier, I appreciate the ladies who participate in their version of the technique and I may not appreciate receiving it from an 'expert' because I may never again appreciate all these other perceived procedures!!! ;-)

Guess it was my lucky day going in there today ..Had an appt with Leanne and she says do you mind if my trainee joins us ?..I'm like sure..So I got a 4 hand massage for 45 minutes and both girls topless for the regular rate ,was pretty memorable ..

Her name was Dixie and she was a blonde average build ..But nice to have two topless girls stroking me while I'm sucking on their tits ...Yes my lucky day

Man ya lucky guy,I still have not seen Leanne yet..now I gotta do it just in case there is another 2 hands needed..know U had fun!!

Was the massage topless or just the HJ?

I ask because I haven't been for a few months but when I was going there the massage was always clothed but you could pay extra for a topless finish. Maybe they are loosening things up a bit?

Thanks

Go to kijiji.ca and search for massage in the category called services

You will find Luxurious Pampering Massage

The ad lists all the prices for 30 min, 45 min and 1 hour sessions and it states the address is 1360 Main and phone number is there. Make an appointment and experience a session.

• Like 1

You get to suck on their tits?!?!? I didn't realize there was touching allowed with the topless service, I'll have to try that the next time I'm there.

You get to suck on their tits?!?!? I didn't realize there was touching allowed with the topless service, I'll have to try that the next time I'm there.

That is likely a YMMV thing. I wouldn't go there expecting that unless you ask first and receive permission.

Finally went to see Leanne for 1st time and why did I wait so long..pleasant conversation,soft sensual hands and a fantastic pair of tits(nom nom nom)will be seeing her again real soon,am saving up already..Christina(e) was there as well and looked pretty hot,may have to try her soon..

Does anybody know how old Leanne and Christina are? I'm a younger guy and I'd like somebody closer to my age. Many description of looks works as well! I will be sure to write a review after I make my appt.

Finally went to see Leanne for 1st time and why did I wait so long..pleasant conversation,soft sensual hands and a fantastic pair of tits(nom nom nom)will be seeing her again real soon,am saving up already..Christina(e) was there as well and looked pretty hot,may have to try her soon..

Christina/e is very sexy and knows how to make us feel great!!

Oh yes, would definitely ask first before attempting anything physical. Leanne is definitely very skilled and I had a great experience with Christina last time I was there. Are there others that are recommended?

He is making a joke!! Cuz it is called 1360 Main, so where else would it be?

If you go there, there will NOT be a note on the door telling you to go to some address on Henderson Highway!!!!!