Happy Anniversary to Midnite-Massage

Guest A*ro**n

So, a sexy lil' birdy landed on my shoulder yesterday and whispered something in my ear which I can repeat here, and then some other things I can't :)

The message was that it's Tracie's (aka Midnite-Massage) one year anniversary as a VPE today. Although I haven't had the pleasure of seeing her, some of you have. But beyond that, we've been enriched by her kind words and titillating visuals that she's provided on her website and blog.

I'd like to wish Tracie a happy anniversary and all the best for her new year.

I do have a naughty idea for a nice gift we can give her. As we all know, Tracie likes *RAWR* from time to time in her postings. If you've visited her website, you'll know the definition she gives for this is:

"A very polite way of letting someone know they have aroused you and you would like to bang the crap out of them"

So I propose an A*RAWR*M clock. The sun sets in Halifax at 6:39 pm and the night begins. So, set your iPhone, iPad, Galaxy, Razr, Computer, Casio wristwatch, cuckoo clock for this time. So we're all in sync:

7:09 pm - Nfld

6:39 pm - Atlantic

5:39 pm - Eastern

4:39 pm - Central

3:39 pm - Mountain

2:39 pm - Pacific.

When the clock strikes, all you have to do is just say *RAWR*. Hopefully this collective growl will reach Tracie and give her some goosebumps. And to the lucky individual(s) who happen to be with her at that time, hold on.

Happy anniversary Midnite-Massage. May your next year be filled with more fun and various pleasures. ;)

• Like 1

Thank you for sharing this year with us... Is been a pleasure to read your posts and have you be part of this community xoxoxo

• Like 1

I have to say this thread made me slightly giddy with smiles and a case of the giggles. Just the THOUGHT of this idea is amazing from different perspectives (at least three for me). They say times flies when you're having fun and this milestone definitely took me by surprise.

Thanks for the positive energy...sending much back to all of you.

:aol_rideit: In the meantime, it's hump day. Hope everyone enjoys every moment of it. :aol_rideit:

*RAWR* ...with some added *kisses* & *licks* :makeout:

• Like 1

Happy Anniversary Tracie. I always enjoy your posts and good wishes you send out to everyone. It amazes me how you are able to keep track of everyones milestones and your gracious way to saying things. You are a truly wonderful women and very sexy too! RAWR!

• Like 1

Guest realnicehat

Happy Anniversary Sexy Eyes :)

Thanks for livening the place up!

Guest webothscore

I value and respect you and I love the vibe you give off. Saying we are lucky to have you is an understatement.

Happy Anniversary to one of the most erotic, sensual, naughty and titillating members of CERB Nation! *RAWR* !!!

• Like 1

Brilliant idea! I am SO on board for the RAWR clock. :)

Congratulations on your anniversary MM... sadly we haven't met in person (yet), but I know you're a real asset to our little community. I hope it's been a great year for you, and here's to many more happy years to come.

*RAWR*!

• Like 1