Since when is there supposed to be a senior citizen discount. "I can't afford it. I'm a senior citizen." If a person can't afford these types of services, why are they calling?

Posted via Mobile Device

Don't forget the student discount and the I'm so good looking discount. Lol

• Like 1

If a lady offered me a student discount that's a sure way to a nice tip...at 53 I pass for a old man LOL...not a student

What a round about way of saying I look young :-)

But calling me good looking...that would be stretching it some LOL

RG

• Like 1

He texts:what are your specials?

Ummmm like really....lol

Can you send me some.pics if I like what I see I will book right.now!

Lollolol ok wherever you seen my ad I have pics posted I am defiantly.not into exchanging.xxx.pics nor will I help you get off over the phone

When.someone will call a few days in advance.and ask to book me then doesn't bother to.call on that day smh like really what is the.point in calling

And.once again as usual....just because someone.may offer a certain service does.not mean I will..we all work how we feel comfortable and how I work is great for.me

I'm.sure I will come up with more!

Lol

• Like 2

I know I don't have to preach to the choir here because most of you I met from this site have been respectful but for the others..

Take your damn shoes off. Don't make me tell you to you esp with light beige carpet in a brand new home. Were you born in a barn?

Do not open the second bedroom door. Respect the fact that the door is closed for a reason.

Please park in laneway where I ask you to instead of making yourself out to be a heat score with neighbors by attempting to be secret agent when it is sooooo not secret agent when they wonder why you park sooooo far down the street.

All good ways to make me really mad.

Additional Comments:

And don't forget well hung...

Young, good looking and well hung don't pay my bills sweetheart.

• Like 1

Additional Comments:

And don't forget well hung...

Young, good looking and well hung don't pay my bills sweetheart.

When they tell me they have a giant cock I say "Great I charge by the inch".

lmao

• Like 5

When someone asks if you a clock watcher and then needs to be told to leave over a half hour past the agreed upon time! Talk about taking advantage! Makes on think twice about seeing that person again!

• Like 4

After reading some of your remarks I would like to make a comment not sure if this the proper place hopefully it is OK, I figure this has being stated before and is definitely worth stating again as a hobbiest that tries very hard to make sure I go to your website, read everything to make sure I am doing everything correctly before and after contacting you we do appreciate the garbage and I mean garbage you have to deal with, anyone I had the privilege to visit here on Cerb has being nothing but awesome awesome, Thank you:)

• Like 6

lmao

Maybe they just want to bring it with them

giant-rooster.png

Just a little levity :-)

RG

• Like 2

lmao

Ha !!! Well ya aren't gonna make much money off of me then sweet tits ..... ;)

• Like 3

I really don't like it when a gent tried to get a discount from me before we even met. It's cheap and tasteless.

I also don't like when they are not comfortable about what they are doing and look suspicious and as if they are doing something bad. It's hard to get in the mood when the person you are with is on edge and looking as if he just did a serious drug deal.

• Like 3

Any discounts for returning customers?

Why dont you just get a boyfriend with money and then you won't have to do this? What a piss off! Did it ever occur to people that I have chosen to do this and don't need to it? No one's business why I do. Why do some men think we need a man to take care of us? What? Because we cant stand on our own two feet? ive been taking care of myself since i was 19 years old. I dont need a man and frankly I don't want a bf right now. The last one was too much of a headache.

I bet you say that to all the guys. Okay thanks for calling me a bullshitter. I'm not fake and as genuine as they come but I realize that it's more about themselves when they make that comment.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 6

Why dont you just get a boyfriend with money and then you won't have to do this? What a piss off! Did it ever occur to people that I have chosen to do this and don't need to it? No one's business why I do. Why do some men think we need a man to take care of us? What? Because we cant stand on our own two feet? ive been taking care of myself since i was 19 years old. I dont need a man and frankly I don't want a bf right now. The last one was too much of a headache.

I bet you say that to all the guys. Okay thanks for calling me a bullshitter. I'm not fake and as genuine as they come but I realize that it's more about themselves when they make that comment.

Posted via Mobile Device

I bet he isn't a returning customer anymore, he's become "date declined"

Now me, for the ladies that see me on repeat encounters, I appreciate. It means (in Sally Field voice) "You like me, you really like me" LOL...why try and nickel and dime any lady, especially someone who likes you enough to see you again. That's not just ignorant , it's disrespectful. Ladies don't charge me extra because I'm older, bald, and a tad heavy.

Response to that. Why don't you get a girlfriend/CL/wife/SO and then you won't have to contact me. No one in this lifestyle, man or woman should be in judgement of anyone for being in this lifestyle. And to be clear, I'm in this lifestyle because I choose not to date anymore and I have no wife/SO/gf. I am glad there are ladies that are SP's. The companionship they provide has a value far exceeding the donation they ask for. And it is appreciated by this guy

RG

Posted via Mobile Device

Ahem.... Nicki did you not email me this coupon ? I was sure it was from you ? ;)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQS6xqtRNOoVt42yMDWsGvWIIoJzFsyjynQ-Gq7b8mQW19VXqJ3

• Like 2

Book an app ..confirmed and then ask me my rates

It's on my ads where you saw me visiting

That reminds me of a response I had to a recent review I wrote of you Victoria.

For the rest of you, the guy read my well-written review and proceeded to ask me who this woman was and a bunch of other nonsense. I thought my head would explode but I gathered myself and as politely as I could, explained to him that just a couple forums down was the advertising section for our particular area and all her info was right there as well as a link to her website. He posted back thanking me and then asked, "Lovely looking lady, what's her rates, menu?" Luckily, a fellow poster stepped in and set him straight. I may have been banned from the site if I had responded. Thank god for self control.

As I read this thread from time to time, it seems that basic reading comprehension has to be at or near the top of the list because 99% of the things some guys do are clearly stated as "no-no's" on virtually every SPs ad and/or webpage. I seriously don't know how you ladies do it. Your patience is amazing. Kudos ladies because I think I might snap if asked some of the shit you get asked.

• Like 2

Assuming we have no family or friends because of what we do for a living or that we're lonely ALL the time. It's how you choose to live your life and what you make of it. If you're going to be lonely and sad then that's what you're manifesting in life. If you want to be happy, then you're going to be happy.

Your job is what you do and not who you are. This includes all human beings and not just SPs. This is sad that some people can think this. We eat, breathe, feel and love the same as our clients. Sometimes I wonder if some guys think we're not human. lol.

Some people would be surprised how many SPs have regular lives outside of this business. However many SPs would think it's no one's business but their own which is true and only reveal the side that clients wish to see. Some things are better left unsaid. Including an SP's personal life. We are there to fulfill a fantasy that shouldn't be marred by the real world.

• Like 5

I think this may have been mentioned before, but nothing turns me off more then when the guy can clearly tell I'm enjoying myself and stops to say "you should be paying me for this!" or when they're leaving, "I'm going to see you again, but I get a discount next time!". Well thanks for killing the mood, jeez :P

Also, when they send a message at about 5 or 6 in the morning, and since I'm very much not awake at that time, by the time I'm up a few hours later I've received a bunch of "???", "hello?", "did I do something wrong?".

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 6

Telling me I'm a whore because I 'led you on'. Firstly, I didn't. Secondly, if I choose not to sleep with you, isn't that the opposite of a whore? Thirdly, ouch! I feel really sad to have that in my inbox even though it isn't true.

:(

• Like 2

a turn off when booking with a clients is when:

a client asks to lower my rates.

in the words of Jimmy Fallon's alter ego "sarah" it makes me feel "EW!"

• Like 2

Guest Swee****rry

As a University student I do not mind texting, but at a minimal. If I have posted my ad on a site it means I am free so PLEASE CALL! LOL! I rather hear a voice than some empty texting (turn off)... as texting can be perceived wrong and it's more courteous and gentlemen like to give the lady a call ;) Plus hearing a man's voice is so much more enjoyable hehe!

BIGGEST TURN OFF! Being late without a call or text...ruins the mood :(

A mood kill for me is when you book a massage, and rather then laying down and enjoying the rub down, you try to prop yourself up, and twisting around for a view. Well my loves, you will get that view in just a few moments, when I turn you around. Think, it is a 45 min session, what do expect to do? Just look at me for 30 min then get your ending? lol....enjoy relax and know that you booked for a massage.

a turn off when booking with a clients is when:

a client asks to lower my rates.

in the words of Jimmy Fallon's alter ego "sarah" it makes me feel "EW!"

100% agree with this... it totally hurts my mojo

As a University student I do not mind texting, but at a minimal. If I have posted my ad on a site it means I am free so PLEASE CALL! LOL! I rather hear a voice than some empty texting (turn off)... as texting can be perceived wrong and it's more courteous and gentlemen like to give the lady a call ;) Plus hearing a man's voice is so much more enjoyable hehe!

BIGGEST TURN OFF! Being late without a call or text...ruins the mood :(

This is the hardest thing for us clients to figure out, imo. It seems that every SP has a different deal when it comes to texting vs. calling. Personally, I get disgusted with texting in my business dealings. Some of my customers will shoot texts back and forth 20 times and I find it annoying. I think if there are more than 2 texts, an actual conversation should take place. However, many SPs that I have contacted use text only so I go with the flow. I do try to ask in my initial contact what method of contact is preferred so as to avoid this particular turn-off but it doesn't always work when she says, "whatever works for you". :icon_biggrin:

• Like 1