Happy Holidays to Mod!

Merry Christmas to you MOD (s). Without you, this community wouldn't be what it is and wouldn't have lasted as long as it has. I wish for you rubber walls so that when you beat your head it doesn't hurt. I wish for you an extra large ESC key for those days when you want to scream or spank us. I wish for you an extra large vat of whatever makes you happy to occasionally dull the brain ache I'm sure taunts you daily. But most of all I wish you happiness and joy and karma for all the tough love (<--- this is a good thing)!

• Like 3

I agree, MODS work a thankless job! I am grateful for all the hard work they do for us to be here, especially this coming year! Embarking on whole new business model, and bravely at that!

To all of our community here:

Whether we are on the same page or not, at least we always feel welcomed here! I have genuinely been in awe of the support we have for each other. It is kinda like a big family, we bicker, complain, at times just down right devils ( as the OP said lol) But at the end of the day, we love each other. We see our positive sides, laugh with each other, forgive one another, and most of all keep each other safe.

Let's stick together in 2015! Make it the best year we ever had!

Love and kisses to all!

• Like 2

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Best Of The Season to you Mod and Thank you for all the hard work you have done during this period of change.

Merry Xmas Mod...... Doin a fab job ! I imagine your chair in your office in Barrie has been busy and getting worn out !!!!!!!! Thankless job

So on occasion in progammer mode it is time to just get up and dance !!! :)

Merry Christmas !!!

• Like 3

Merry x- mas to MOD, Merry x-mass to MOD,

merry x-mass, merry x-mass

Merry x-mas to MOD!

Could add 2 more X

But then we would be gone!

Merry x-mass, Merry x-mass, Merry x-mass to MOD!

Glad tidings we bring to all of our site,

merry x-mass, merry x-mass

and to all a good night!

( Repeat) LOL

Now sing it! hahahha

Sorry had to, been listening to many Christmas carols this week!

• Like 1

Guest **cely***r***ne

Nice thoughts!

Happy Holidays Mod(s)!

May it be all that is deserved, and many blessings to you and yours for the new year..

Mod thanks for all your hard work with these changes... here's hoping that Christmas gives you a welcome period of rest and that the new year is less eventful.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Guest D***el B***e

Yup, all the best in the New Year and Happy Holidays to all you folks in the cubicle ... quite an impressive database you're running!!! I wouldn't want to have to maintain and catalogue all those scripts ...

Happy Holidays to you Mod, Mods. Gee we can't ever thank you enough for what you are doing for this site and helping us and teaching us better ways.

We are all catching on and without your assistance we wold still have no idea exactly what is what ,

Sincere thank you MOD, MOD's for all your work and care to keep is going. Its much appreciated.

Katherine

• Like 1