Would you give your full legal name to an SP?

Some SPs are asking for the full legal name before even taking the apointment. And best of all, these same SPs would not give you their full legal name. I will never give an SP my full legal name. Would you?

We may not be giving you our full name, but we are (often) inviting you to be alone with us in our personal homes. You are not at risk for violence like we are!

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 2

This is a security screening process some ladies have instituted. Most, if not all, will take an alternative form of screening (i.e. 3rd party adult verification services).

At the end of the day if you find it onerous then she isn't the right person for you.

SP's safety is paramount hence the need for this request. On the flip side the key word is "Some SP's ask" so there is many other SP's for you to see that do not ask for this information :) There is sick people in this world whom prey on SP's and too many end up dead so to avoid a situation "some" have taken an extra screening measure merely for their safety and no other purpose :)

Some SPs are asking for the full legal name before even taking the apointment. And best of all, these same SPs would not give you their full legal name. I will never give an SP my full legal name. Would you?

It's a matter of safety for both you and the companion. If she is asking, anyone else she has met or screened has had to provide the details.

You are entering my personal space, whether a hotel or condo and I want to know who you are.

Due to all the crap being pulled, screening process are getting a bit more strict with some ladies, and I being one of them, am sorry if you do not like it, but there is no way I will visit with the details. Personal safety is way more important to me than any amount of money.

• Like 9

The answer is an absolute yes and I always have done so. I am truthfully astounded that apparently some of the women do not require it nor require some sort of vouching be done by their peers.

This is a two way street. I expect to meet in a safe atmosphere, and have my personal information kept private, and it is equally important for the SP to feel the same.

One only has to look occassionally at the news to see that too many women in this industry and in general are treated not only with disrespect but with violations of their person.

So ladies, be careful, and be secure when you arrange an encounter.

• Like 4

I am truthfully astounded that apparently some of the women do not require it nor require some sort of vouching be done by their peers.

My sentiments exactly!

I would be curious to find out which other safety procedures are put in place (if any) when a full name,

a verfiable phone number and a reference from another companion are not required.

As safety is of the utmost importance to me, this basic information is indispensable when accepting a

rendez-vous with a gentleman.

With respect, absolutely not. I do give my real first name, but there simply is too much at risk for me and my home life. I would hope my Cerb reputation here would help me to be identifiable, and I could provide some references if needed, but I'm not going to fully identify myself.

I fully respect the ladies' right to make this a condition of a visit, and I would never argue over this requirement. There have been a (very) few occasions where this was listed as a requirement, but I explained why it was a problem for me and I have yet to have a lady not go ahead.

• Like 4

Guest W***ledi*Time

I've (almost) always given my name and home phone number up-front, whether asked for it or not. My operating theory is that there's a lot of stress for the ladies in this business due to its very nature, so I try to minimize whatever aspects of the uncertainty that I feel I can. The lady's name is not a vital concern of mine. I've never had this come back to haunt me.

Others feel differently, which is of course okay too. Just respect each lady's protocol. There's someone for everyone, and either party should just politely decline any particular arrangement, requirement, or expectation that makes them uncomfortable. Discomfort does nobody any good!

As long as you don't block your number when trying to book with me, your name could be Bugs Bunny and I wouldn't care. The only time I require it is if a client were to ask me to go to their hotel. Then i would have to verify as I will not leave my house to go on a bogus call.

I tend to go with the flow if the person i,m trying to meet requires full name and i want to meet her its my choice and i would decide whether she deserved that trust or not. If she,s comfortable because of my cerb name and doesn,t ask i will always give her my real first name but not volunteer more,its a comfort thing to me and i agree with others who have said the same,i don,t find it anymore invasive than the homework i do checking out someones web site or other guys referrals before i approach them-if they are sketchy i go no further- so its only right and fair that the girls should be the one's to decide their screening process not us,except it or move on.

I have no strong feelings one way or the other on this. I have no issue giving out some personal details to allow for a bit of trust before hand and have come to expect it from most of the ladies I see. My lack of a home phone has been cause for some concern once or twice but it was always worked out in the end.

My only quibble occurs when the request becomes a demand. I can accommodate most requests but I tend to turn my nose up at demands. That is the Irish in me coming out. Lol

Safety first though

PIO

I am quite comfortable giving my real name. I like making friends with the ladies and have an on going relationship.

One reason is I try to be selective in my choices, and I think I have pretty good judgement in the service providers that I decide to see. There has to be a degree of trust in her, and there's no incentive for her to give up your identity. It's just a matter of being up front and honest with people, treat them the way you expect them to treat you.

• Like 3

We may ask for your full name,number etc..but there are other ways around it..PROVIDE REFERENCES. We just want everyone to be safe..yourself included. I'm sure YOU wouldn't just call any ol number of a provider without checking her out first.

I'm in NYC right now and have no problem getting the guys full name and or references..usually both. I was supposed to go to Long Island too but with all the bodies being found of presumed prostitutes i won't take a chance even if i did get all the necessary info. You have to understand that not everyone gets us...some still think of us as druggies or drunks working for pimps without a mind of our own. We need to feel safe and secure in our chosen career because that's exactly what it is our choice of career. Would you work for someone you didn't know at all?

Emma

• Like 8

I absolutely respect the ladies choices and their absolute need to protect themselves and use caution. However, as clients we too have safety/security issues. Although rare, we have seen cases of clients being assaulted/robbed. As well many balance the need to protect their identity while at the same time participating in this great activity.

I have been asked for my full/real name in past. Most times it doesn't become a requirement if the lady and I have talked and built up a rapport and/or I have solid references to provide. But I do recall in one case I was told that no other option existed to which I asked if I could then have the ladies full and real name. My thought was that if we are both being put at risk (and I'm not trying to say their equal), then we should both have full disclosure and trust. I explained my challenge in what I thought was a solid and balanced email. Of course the information was not provided to me. I did give my real first name and said I could make up any last name. But I felt it better to be honest and explain why I couldn't give my full name vs lie. The date did go ahead and was very nice.

Both ladies and gents have their approaches and limits and I respect them all. We each have to do what we are comfortable with.

Cub

• Like 1

i have no problem with giving my full name. these lovely ladies offer us a service that is very personnel and intimate and have all the wright to ask for personnel safety.

Do you really want me to scream out "oh yes John!" when your name is really Damian? Sorry, couldn't resist. The fact is, if you meet my screening criteria and show yourself to be trustworthy your last name is unimportant to me. But then again, we all have our comfort zones and they should be respected.

• Like 1

I have never been asked for my full name. I have provided my first name to repeat dates. I won't have any problem to provide references (again never been asked) by those I have seen (plenty on cerb) and I will never of course block my phone number and the lady would also know my full address in details (exactly where I live) so what else is there to know? Why a need for my full name. I do understand however if I do incalls (which I never do) the lady may like to know my full name for her safety because she would invite me into her private home, but again I feel references would be a good enough choice.

• Like 1

i would never ask for that. I would hope the gentlemen would repect my privacy as much as i respect theirs.

Although, i usually ask for Some kind of name, so i can at least greet you properly but i usually say it can be a fake one if they want

As or outcalls, some hotels require the last name registered to connect a "confirmation" phonecall. My solution to that is "i'm not too sure, i just got a page from someone there" and 9/10 times that works!

If the lady requests it as part of the verification, and I really wish to meet her, I will provide it

I've only been asked once to give my name (in addition to a reference) and was comfortable doing so. I'll admit providing my full name, the first time to a lady, well when requested, it was provided, but omg,someone really knows who I am now. But you know, it must alleviate any concerns the lady might have on meeting someone privately for the first time and helps quite a bit in establishing trust...and I got to meet and have a great and memorable encounter with a wonderful lady too.

My thoughts

RG

Additional Comments:

A quick additional thought. Really when you analyse and think about it, why not provide the information. The paranoia about being blackmailed???

Ladies will make much more by being SP's than if they blackmailed (assuming they find a guy rich enough to blackmail, or in a position to be blackmailed) a guy. Not to mention word would get out, and the lady would soon find herself unable to get clients. The risk, in reality, is much more borne by the ladies than the guys

Just thinking about it, the only reason for verification is a tool for the ladies' safety, and once done, it help establish a trusting relationship between the lady and client, and allows the lady to feel safe, secure and relaxed.

Just a quick additional rambling

RG

• Like 3

I was supposed to go to Long Island too but with all the bodies being found of presumed prostitutes i won't take a chance even if i did get all the necessary info.

I find Gents seem to forget that part of the equation a lot when visiting us and worrying about things like getting caught.

That we, quite literally, are sometimes putting our lives on the line... that we can never really know when we will be made victims and we do things in attempt of not only keep ourselves safe, but to also put our mind at ease that you won't be the last person we see.

While it's far more likely you will be a fine upstanding gents than some dangerously mentally unstable person... I think as with STDs, we do have to recognize that that particular risk does exist.

We have to recognize and then take steps to prevent the risk. For some, this involves getting a real name.

• Like 6

Guest tr*****e

These ladies provide a very, very, intimate service. I'm not exactly handsome, so if I'm comfortable enough with a lady to not worry about being naked with her, I'm not going to sweat giving her my name. In fact, the only thing I won't tell her is my banking info, but that's because I don't memorize it lol.