Allie Zeon • Mixed • LL

I saw Allie the last time she visited Halifax and seeing that she’s going to be here again from February 10-12, I thought that i would alert you that she’s a gem. 

She was well dressed and carries herself well, an elegant, well-spoken, gorgeous woman. She has an unbelievable sexual energy to her, she aims to please and truly enjoys every second of it. I know I enjoyed every second of our date. It was a fantastic experience and I cannot wait to see her again in the next few days. Thank you for visiting Halifax,  Allie. 

• Thanks 1

I posted a reco for Allie in the Ottawa section a few weeks back and noted in it that she redefined www. for me: With respect to her it now means Wild, WET and Wonderful! 

Eat your wheaties and anticipate an awesome session with sexy, sensual and elegant lady. You're lucky to have her visiting Halifax and please do send her back to Ottawa so I get to spend more time with her, lol.

p.s. she is a lyla member

• Like 1

Today was the second time I saw Allie. Wow. Gorgeous, fit and an elegant lady. I’m so glad I went to see her again. She truly is sexual by nature and loves what she does. She is a complete pleaser and is very open-minded too. I can’t stress that enough. Tell her about your fantasy and I’m sure she’ll find a way to accommodate you. I’m very lucky she chose to visit Halifax, treat her well gentlemen! 

• Thanks 2

Time to re-up the reco's on this eurasian gem.  A visit with Allie starts as elegant romance, and then she flips the switch to tigress in a heart beat!  Super smart, very-very open, and just so thorough. No body part is left out of the party.  Enjoy!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Agreed!  Allie is simply a classy provider that loves creating memorable encounters. Connected with her today in PEI, my fouth connection with her, and she made me smile big from start to finish.  Open to fantasy requests and willing to share in the pleasure.   

On her way to Halifax in a few days. Make time to see her...you'll be smiling for a week.

• Thanks 2

I'm a bit tardy posting this recommendation but better late than never. Had the pleasure of seeing Allie on her last trip to Halifax. She responded quickly to me inquiry and we got the screening out of the way with no problem, very easy communication. Her pictures do not do her credit, she has what I would call an exotic look. Very friendly and easy conversation, what I would call a true GFE experience. Really enjoyed our chat before getting down to other activities. I won't be specific here, but be prepared for a great session. I can't imagine leaving without a huge smile on your face. Will try to see her again. Thanks for the great date Allie...

• Thanks 1

On 12/8/2020 at 1:47 PM, OTRE said:

I'm a bit tardy posting this recommendation but better late than never. Had the pleasure of seeing Allie on her last trip to Halifax. She responded quickly to me inquiry and we got the screening out of the way with no problem, very easy communication. Her pictures do not do her credit, she has what I would call an exotic look. Very friendly and easy conversation, what I would call a true GFE experience. Really enjoyed our chat before getting down to other activities. I won't be specific here, but be prepared for a great session. I can't imagine leaving without a huge smile on your face. Will try to see her again. Thanks for the great date Allie...

Thanks dear. You are an intelligent man. It’s my pleasure to have you. I’m planning to come to Halifax next week but unfortunately it won’t happen because I don’t want to self quarantine for 14 days but I will for sure, once everything gets back to normal 🙏

• Like 2

I met with @Allie Zeon last month and it was a wonderful experience. She is from Central Asia, so very exotic. She is stunningly beautiful, in her 30s but still with a rally great body, kind and very easy to talk to. Her service and hygiene is mind-blowing. Very easy to communicate and fix a time. It was a 5-star service. I had one of the best GFE ever. I would definitely see her again when she comes back to Halifax next time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I had a date with a beautiful sexy erotic Allie Zeon 😍 😋 and I had a fantastic time. She's a very beautiful sexy sexy lady and she is very easy to talk to and enjoy a chat with. Her in call was a very nice downtown Halifax location. 

She was very easy to book and she has a nice personality which is very pleasant to see. Our date was everything I was hoping for and a lot more. Thank you very much Allie and I look forward to our next date when covid-19 has settled down.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I had my first date with the delightful Allie Zeon. She really is a very striking woman and welcomed me warmly on arrival. We had a good chat talking about our backgrounds, what we liked, our different experiences and immediately established a rapport. I was looking for a bit of kink, which she provided in a quite novel and highly erotic way, after a lovely massage. She is intensely passionate in all she does and very responsive when you hit her buttons. Throughout I was happy for her to take charge and direct events, to her obvious delight. I left very happy and very drained. I certainly look forward to her next visit to Halifax and enjoying her warm and adventurous company.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

On 3/9/2023 at 6:26 PM, Taigh815 said:
I had my first date with the delightful Allie Zeon. She really is a very striking woman and welcomed me warmly on arrival. We had a good chat talking about our backgrounds, what we liked, our different experiences and immediately established a rapport. I was looking for a bit of kink, which she provided in a quite novel and highly erotic way, after a lovely massage. She is intensely passionate in all she does and very responsive when you hit her buttons. Throughout I was happy for her to take charge and direct events, to her obvious delight. I left very happy and very drained. I certainly look forward to her next visit to Halifax and enjoying her warm and adventurous company.

Take the time to talk to her. She is very intelligent, smart, and well traveled. She is a very sexy and passionate person. Intelligent talks turn her on 😉. It is always a pleasure to see her. I always look forward to her visits.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.