Things that suck, and not in a good way.

Could the dog have eaten the keys!!!! That would really suck!

Have been stuck in apartment most the day and all evening after losing my keys somewhere in my apartment or laundry room. My landlords havent called since i left message. Have searched everywhere for my keys, and very uncomfortable not knowing where they are. My pug dog isnt impressed with the situation either. Hoping my landlord calls tomorrow and doesnt turn out to be on vacation!

Posted via Mobile Device

i dont think so, and I still havent heard from landlord. Thankfully I have a good neighbor kind enough to lend me a key to main door to copy. Already changed the apartment deadbolt as well.

i dont think so, and I still havent heard from landlord. Thankfully I have a good neighbor kind enough to lend me a key to main door to copy. Already changed the apartment deadbolt as well.

Be sure to invoice your Landlord! ;)

Bank card compromised. An attempt to withdraw cash was blocked, so it could have been much worse, but still a pain in the ass.

Porthos

Bought some milk today. Tried opening the carton, but for some reason the carton didn't want to open where it says Open Here

Opened the other side, no problem

But, you guessed it, it was bad, almost made me sick

And the best before date, August 21

RG

Additional Comments:

To Cometman

I didn't take the milk back, store closed by the time I found out, and I didn't want that sour milk crawling all over my fridge all night longLOL

But I did go to the store today, with my receipt (still had it) and let them know. Apparently a bad batch came in (like isn't there quality control)

No problem, my choice, money back or another quart of milk free.

Store pretty good about fixing up mistake. And they assured me the lot that did come in that was sour completely removed from shelves

RG

• Like 1

Going to the hardware store for an item only to find air conditioners on sale! Of course I purchased one, took it home and promptly removed it from the box BEFORE I remeasured my windows. I now own a lovely air conditioner that I can not use because it is too small.

Holy shit I am stupid at times.

Guest Fis**********t**th

Having one of my favourite guitars stolen from my car.

Tattoo artists who can't spell.

Having a happy colonoscopy day.

Insomnia last night, super busy day today, and a ton of work to do this evening. I'll likely be burning the midnight oil unless I just collapse. Feeling like I was run over by a truck.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Being stuck at home all day because Bell Tv would'nt tell me what time their tech would show up.Finally showed up and the tech only spoke French! I have limited French speaking ability had to use sign language to get the repairs done. A loss of vacation time today!

Guest jrose

30 minutes after getting an email saying 'You're heading to Toronto for Tuesday'" Seeing a post of a touring lady who I want to connect with, however have missed by 1 day on her last tours, saying she arrives in a nearby city on - Tuesday afternoon.

Two funerals last week and two hospitalizations (family member and friend) this week.

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Being left covered with oil after a massage and the stuff is not washing off very easily! i hope it was'nt olive oil!

Additional Comments:

My dog Cody Prince Of Thieves trashed my kitchen last night! Raided the garbage can twice and spread it all around. Cody 2 MF 0. Cody had to serve a sentence in The Dawghouse and I had to clean up after that @#$#!!!----spaniel once again!

Spending all night at the ER in unimaginable pain. Canadian medical care definitely sucks - my experiences with 3rd world medical care have always been way better.

Right now I think I would have rather seen a Haitian witch Doctor and had him operate on his kitchen table.

• Like 1

I realized my second oldest cat is dying ( he's 16) and now spending as much time with me as he can by following me everywhere in the house and crying at my bedroom door every night to let him in so he can sleep on my bed. He has slowed down gradually over the last few months and will have the same fate as his brother from the same litter who passed away from old age back in late January. He is modelling the same behaviours as my first cat who became very clingy, slowed down almost overnight it seemed and then died 2 months later.

Cats instinctively know it's just a matter of time and I have regrets from the first cat because at first I didn't realize why he was acting that way until months later when he realized it was time to go and died peacefully in my arms one night as I craddled him. It's sad but I know they both had a good life and I took very good care of them and still do with my eldest cat and my younger cat who will be the only one left out of the three. Fortunately, he is not suffering from any illness and I'm glad he is still here and that I can still spend time with him as I consider my pets part of my family.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Was served up some moussels at a neighbourhood party last night and I think they were bad. Got food poisoning and that is the start of the story !

Was served up some moussels at a neighbourhood party last night and I think they were bad. Got food poisoning and that is the start of the story !

I ate a bad salmon sandwich once and got food poisoning. I literally thought I was going to die! A horrible experience. Hope you are feeling better soon.

Porthos

I ate poutine twice yesterday and now my speedo doesn't fit properly :(

Actually that is not entirely true. Just checked. The label says Fruit of the Loom not speedo ;)

Anywhooo...... even though I enjoy work and am a workaholic it sucks that I am working today and all my friends are playing ball and sitting in the beer gardens and golfing and stuff !!!! Shazbut !

Realizing after a very shitty day, evening, night and morning that when you spend your entire adult life helping everyone else out but yourself in every way shape and form that when you need someone they are not there for you because you aren't supposed to or expected need anyone. Its all good now but a harsh reality and a wake up call.

Thanks for listening. Time for a joke ;)

This week I discovered that eating a lot of cherries can be a deeply religious and tremendously moving experience.

Not being a religious fellow, I believe it has been years since I was moved to cry out MOTHER OF GOD!!!! and JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY!!!! so many times in such a short period of time about 2 hours after consuming the fruit.

Just got back home from a great holiday in the middle east (aka New Brunswick - at least that is what Mary Walsh calls it). Discovered that during one of our thunderstorms my freezer got fried. Didn't lose too much food (it was a small freezer) but sort of upset about losing a few moose steaks a buddy of my from up north had given me.

Also, just checked my work email account as I start work tomorrow ... great way to ruin your last day of holidays.

My sister who is staying with me for a while remembered the horrible nickname I used to call her when she drank too much the other night. It was a night of revelations and stuff we had totally forgotten about. Hahaha! Now i have been teasing her about it since then. I was so mean to her as a kid. Sucks to be her right now. lol.

• Like 1

My building has me listed in the directory by my first name, rather than my last (no idea why) and the sexy shoes I ordered got returned to the warehouse because UPS thought no one lived at the delivery address since they couldn't find me listed in the directory. Oh and guess what? They (Aldo Shoes, not UPS) can't just ship it back to you. They will refund you your money and give you a shipping credit and you can re-order if you so choose.

Having plans/schedules mixed up and you end up losing out on a fun night at home with a special friend. Was really looking forward to that BBQ.:icon_sad:

• Like 1

Not receiving a cancellation fee which was promised to me for a missed appointment in Halifax back in June and finally closing my books on that one as a lost cause.

• Like 3