Things that suck, and not in a good way.

Going to bed and having my lane clear and grass showing. Then waking in the morning to find my lane full of snow and my lawn covered with wet, heavy snow.

snow. lot's of it. everywhere.

I miss Paris where 1 inch of snow and everything was close.

2 inches people would not go out.

3 inches and it's a national disaster.

Standing on Laurier and seeing that the new bike lanes were plowed 5 times (each way) today between 8 am and 2pm, and the streets and sidewalks were left sloppy. That one biker we saw really appreciated the efforts.

Standing on Laurier and seeing that the new bike lanes were plowed 5 times (each way) today between 8 am and 2pm, and the streets and sidewalks were left sloppy. That one biker we saw really appreciated the efforts.

I did all my walking in the bike lanes on Laurier today as I saw not one biker but the sidewalks were such a mess. Most people tho still plodded along the sidewalks, ankle deep in slush and snow. I was thankful the bike lanes were plowed!

cat

Keep in mind we've really had it pretty easy winter wise this year, although I agree, snow, freezing rain, sleet, all suck

But I love my four wheel drive pick up on days like yesterday and today

RG

Ottawa weather ... I mushed back and forth from the Sheraton to the Convention Centre three times on Friday ... what did suck was having to jump out of the way of the wall of slush thrown up by the buses speeding along Albert Street ... and having two different pairs of pants and my shoes salt stained

Guest S**a*Q

Baileydog, I totally agree with you on the bastards that splash you with slush.

I was shovelling my driveway twice yesterday and had to throw my shovel down a bunch of times, flip up both middle fingers and scream incoherently at the drivers that did that while I was doing the end of the driveway. I'm on a busy street, so it was pretty much every other car. GRRRR!

Then I got brilliant...

I moved towards the road instead of away from it, they had to slow down or move out of the way of they'd risk splattering me all over their hood. Hahaha, suckas! I'd rather have them beep at me instead of slush-coating my face with black snow, rock salt and slush gobs. (Salt facials SUCK!)

MY EYES THEY BURN!!!!

So yeah I pretty much stood in the road while i finished the shovelling, eff those guys.

Sara - 1 / The rest of the world - 0

and had to throw my shovel down a bunch of times, flip up both middle fingers and scream incoherently at the drivers

Sorry....don't mean to laugh at your misery sweetie but this part had me laughing my ass off! I think I would have paid to see that! :D

I found a hair dresser that I like, which is a first in 8 years. She made me an awesome hair color last time, I was suppose to go see her today but she was sick...and she is book solid for the next 4 weeks. I decide to give another guy a try. Showed him a pic of what my color was...said no problem

Now I went from a really nice intense red to a wash out of a sort of red/orange that is really ugly. and my roots don't even match. It's stupid to get emotional over hair but now I am just crying my eyes balls out. which is really stupid.

I know I am not hideous, but I feel so unsexy right now:(

I found a hair dresser that I like, which is a first in 8 years. She made me an awesome hair color last time, I was suppose to go see her today but she was sick...and she is book solid for the next 4 weeks. I decide to give another guy a try. Showed him a pic of what my color was...said no problem

Now I went from a really nice intense red to a wash out of a sort of red/orange that is really ugly. and my roots don't even match. It's stupid to get emotional over hair but now I am just crying my eyes balls out. which is really stupid.

:( If I wasn't busy with stupid family stuff I'd so have you over right now. Trust me I'd do everything in my power to make sure you feel sexy again :)

Malika, you are so beyond sexy it's not even funny! xoxox

Guest S**a*Q

Dude, it's hair... You can redye it like tomorrow if you wanted to, specially if you want to go to a darker red, that's an easy fix. Things could be way worse... What if your tattoo artist messed up? At least hair isn't super permanent. :D

bought a bagel automaticly with coffee at tims ... just to realize i cant bite anything that hard yet. what!!!

Edited by Areez
missing an "e"
  • Like 1

After a year and a half of unconditional love, developing an allergy to your sweet pets (admission was the worst part). Guess I will stock up on antihistamines.

• Like 1

OK, really not that bad but for this time of year...when it has snowed and everyone takes vehicles in and out of the garage without shoveling! Am I the only one who knows where the shovels and snowplow is? Now I'm scraping and shoveling. I know pathetic...but that is my bitch for the day.

I just had my foot done and I agree - ouch! But it's for family that are very special to me so I don't mind pain for gain :)

I had a very rough weekend - funerals suck :(

Getting inked.

The pain.

omg the pain.

and crying.

Someone is finally in town.... and I am on my way out for a few days. We never get to see each other!!!!!