Things that suck, and not in a good way.

You're running a bunch of errands and find yourself eating while driving because you don't have time to sit down. While driving, you make a sudden turn and end up choking on a carrot stick so badly that you can't breathe. And you are still driving. You pull over still lodged with a carrot stick in your throat and can't breathe through your nose because you have severe allergies and are stuffed up. You stop, open the door and start coughing as if you were coughing up a lung. People are staring but just think you're sick and not choking and continue to walk by. Suddenly the carrot stick flies out of your mouth and lands on the dashboard of the car without any notice. And the next day, you lose your regular voice and now have a husky one similar to Demi Moore's. Never choked like that ever in my life! Very scary!

• Like 3

So unbelievably stress that if I sleep 4 hours a night I feel so lucky. 12 days until my move seem like an eternity

*that mean I need a massage*:P

Working at home today! A lot of work to do and the motivation to do it. Coffee in hand, I sit down at the computer, go to print something, the printer jams. Clear the jam, now the printer won't work properly. Spend over an hour sorting the problem out, and now I'm generally in a foul mood, irked by the wasted time and my motivation has been sapped!

Grrrrr

Guest S**a*Q

Things that suck... hmmm let me see. How about...

OMFG THIS WTF CRAMP!!!

I have no idea what happened, I leaned right when breathing left and the bottom edge, inside and outside of a two-inch area on my left bottom ribcage has become cramped in a charlie horse like manner, if one were to have a charlie horse in the ribs...

Hooray me.

It hurts less when I stop breathing, wait while I try that...

...that only works far so long. Sometimes moving helps, sometimes not, the only certain there is, is that if I breathe it hurts. HA Maybe I broke a rib standing or breathing.... Dammit, I'm so, so fragile.

Superhero I seem not to be today.

Something from within has been thwarted!

Oh good. I took a really, really deep breath, pushed past the pain and have now moved throbby hurtiness away from my ribs to a centralized location in my lower spine...

Mobile pain, freaking excellent... or is it caused by pain monsters?

Things that suck and not in a good way, whatever the eff this is...

Spinemonsters are my best guess...

Things that suck... hmmm let me see. How about...

OMFG THIS WTF CRAMP!!!

I have no idea what happened, I leaned right when breathing left and the bottom edge, inside and outside of a two-inch area on my left bottom ribcage has become cramped in a charlie horse like manner, if one were to have a charlie horse in the ribs...

Hooray me.

It hurts less when I stop breathing, wait while I try that...

...that only works far so long. Sometimes moving helps, sometimes not, the only certain there is, is that if I breathe it hurts. HA Maybe I broke a rib standing or breathing.... Dammit, I'm so, so fragile.

Superhero I seem not to be today.

Something from within has been thwarted!

Oh good. I took a really, really deep breath, pushed past the pain and have now moved throbby hurtiness away from my ribs to a centralized location in my lower spine...

Mobile pain, freaking excellent... or is it caused by pain monsters?

Things that suck and not in a good way, whatever the eff this is...

Spinemonsters are my best guess...

Sorry to say it comes with age. I get something similar all the time. Freaking extreme chest pains that last a minute or two if I turn my head a certain way or lift my arm a certain way.......yeah I dunno...lol

Had to renew my auto insurance today. Went in this morning to the insurance company office, got told the person is in a meeting, come back at 1pm. Come back at 1pm, the person is there, but I'm directed to another person (who was there this morning) who wrote up the renewal.

Wouldn't be such a big deal but the office is in another city (twenty minute drive one way)...why they couldn't do the renewal this morning I don't know

And it's not like I'm a new customer, been with them since I started driving at 16, some 35 years

RG

Having a nervous breakdown right now.

I KNOW my move is going to be okay, but I am just panicking like no tomorrow right now, crying my heart out , feeling like shit and want to curl up in a ball...

god I hope it doesn't last long

also it make me miss an occasion to see some friends tonight:(

Guest S**a*Q

Dude!!! Malika, calm down. You have a gypsy at the helm of your move. Deep breaths and call me if you need to talk. We are just relocating some stuff hun. Relax... ;)

Drama......drama sucks. It's a piss off when a plutonic female friend starts acting like a pissy girlfriend and I have to start watching every little thing I say. I just feel like telling her "Hey! If you really want to start acting like my wife then you may as well start having bi-monthly sex with me while you're at it!" :p

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 2

People trying to make me feel bad about me moving to Toronto.

Also WTF is up with people telling less than 2 weeks before I move, oh I am into you for the past 3 years but I want to hook up with you now? (personal life event here) like seriously? you except me to fuck you because I am leaving and I am apparently on your to do list?

• Like 1

Someone stealing and reposting your recommendations on another board, using a slight variation of your handle.

What's that about?

Edit: The stolen posts have been taken down on the other board. That's a relief at least.

• Like 1

When others don't do their job/live up to their responsibilities, leaving you to clean up the mess. I don't mind clean up, but the extra work means I'm going to be late fulfilling another obligation, letting someone else down.

Oh well, WTF, it's only my reputation on the line!! It's going to be a long night and possibly a very long day tomorrow!

Porthos

I set out this evening to try to make things right with a friend.

I came home realizing how much I have to make right with myself.

Damn.

Having a bunch of assignments & exams on the same week. So much stress. Can't wait until the semester is over (and I graduate) so I can book with someone to celebrate!

My mother.

She hate me to the point it's not really conceivable for me to imagine...

I am moving this Friday, my father was suppose to help me, now she won't let him come over when it's the last time that I will see him.

eeeh stress level going up again.

• Like 1

I burnt my arm :( Watching an action packed movie while using an emersion blender is not a great idea. I forgot to let go of the on/off button and pulled the blender up and splattered curry sweet potato soup all over my arm. Ouch! The good news is the soup is AWESOME.

My regular SP moved to BC which really sucks because we had such great chemistry. I finally decided to contact an SP that I've wanted to see for a long time but she cancelled on me this morning. (with good reason) Here I am flipping through ads like a lost puppy dog. Don't know where to start.

Posted via Mobile Device

That does really suck. I hope the moving away was well before the cancellation. It is like you lived beside the Godiva chocolate factory and you had to move away. You then spotted a whole box of Baci from across the room but they are only for dessert after supper ..... next week. You are now starving looking through the ads. Remember , nothing less than a Reese peanut butter cup !!!! :)

As I write, there is a fire burning down a house in the street next to the apartment building I live in

All sorts of people (non tenants) drove into the apartment parking lot (small lot btw), and parked in the middle of the lot blocking anyone from getting in or out, so they can get out and view of the fire. A bunch of the tenants, myself included had to move our vehicles, in case the flames spread, and burned our vehicles.

Told one kid he better move his car or my truck was going to move it for him

And they brought their cameras to take pictures of the tragedy. And on their cell phones calling friends over to watch the fire with them. Listening to them, this was their entertainment, no conception it was a families' home, and belongings. For that matter, don't even know if there are any fatalities

Just kinda irks me

RG

• Like 1