Things that suck, and not in a good way.

I called a well know waste removal company to come and pick up my old sofa. They quoted me $400 to come and take it away. Holly crap!!!! that is ridiculous!!

I am going to have to live with two sofas until I figure out another plan.

That helpless feeling when you have someone you love is feeling down and you just can't seem to say or do the right thing to get them out of this horrible funk.

• Like 3

Celebrating Thanksgiving when one of the people in your life for which you are the most thankful is not with you anymore.... you are still filled with Thanks for the time that they were with you but also overwhelmed with the feeling of loss and sadness that they are gone.

• Like 4

People ringin your doorbell before noon on a Saturday. So far the count is three. Whatever you are selling, I don't need. Whatever information you want to impart, I can find it on the Internet. Fuck off and leave me alone!

• Like 6

Well shit! I lost my job yesterday. I didn't lose it, I know where it is or where it was. I was laid off and not in a good way. I got a nice package (not that kind). And I'll be fine financially, it's more of a painin the ass. Hard to make long term plans when one is unemployed. I think I'll take the rest of the week off and start looking on Monday.

:work4sex:

• Like 3

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Sick people when you know you have cold or respiratory illness cover up when you cough. Now have your bug because you did not cover up your cough! You forced me to take a sick day today!

I called a well know waste removal company to come and pick up my old sofa. They quoted me $400 to come and take it away. Holly crap!!!! that is ridiculous!!

I am going to have to live with two sofas until I figure out another plan.

All you need to do is grab a buddy and drag it outside to the curb on garbage collection day in your neighbourhood and the city will take it away.

Read here about large, bulky items:

http://ottawa.ca/en/residents/garbage-and-recycling/hazardous-waste-and-special-items/special-items#P42_3174

• Like 1

All you need to do is grab a buddy and drag it outside to the curb on garbage collection day in your neighbourhood and the city will take it away.

Read here about large, bulky items:

http://ottawa.ca/en/residents/garbage-and-recycling/hazardous-waste-and-special-items/special-items#P42_3174

There is also the option if it's in good condition to donate it to the furniture bank. They collect furniture and give it away to people in need. If you need the info PM me.

• Like 1

Guest P*rry

It sucks to see the snow removal posts going up at the end of neighbours' driveways.

It sucks to see the snow removal posts going up at the end of neighbours' driveways.

Just think of how much this will be the happy times.......when the freaking posts are burried in the snow!

Posted via Mobile Device

This year really sucks in a bad way:

- My mother (age 74) passed away on January 3rd, 2014 (bone cancer) (She was also a Cervical cancer and Breast cancer survivor.).

- My aunt had a mild stroke recently. she is in her early 80's. Her husband (my uncle) has the Shingles Virus and he is also in his early 80's. But neither looks a day over 50. They are now forced to sell their home and move into a senior's condo.

- People in my family used to live until the ripe old age of 102 to 110 years. Not any more.

Childhood Friends:

- A close friend's father just had bypass surgery. This friends mother just lost a foot to an infection.

- Another close friend's mother just passed away.

On the bright side.

- I have another Uncle in his late 80's and he still teaches part-time at the University of Guelph. He also does not look a day over 50. This uncle also travels across Canada and to the United States doing agricultural seminars . His wife (my Aunt) still runs her own business full-time and she is also in her late 80's.

• Like 2

OMG! First it was yellow jacket bees at my place and I got stung on the foot and now it's the invasion of the Asian lady bugs this week! They're all outside my patio door and some have been trying to get inside through the cracks and fly around. I have a can of Raid by the door. I don't think I've ever killed so many insects in my life!

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Playing with my old pup and giving him a lot of attention and spoiling him knowing in two weeks his life will be ending. His final vet appointment has been made.

Not many days left to ride my motorcycle and not enough money saved yet to buy a used car. I guess I'll be buying a bus pass for November, lol.

Tentatively had a 1998 Sunfire (good condition) lined up through a gent I know who was willing to take some in cash and barter the rest with me for a reasonable price. But it turns out the car is still in his ex-wife's name, so he can't transfer it to me and there would be too many questions at this point if he asked her to even if he said I was buying it. He said I could drive it until we are "square" and he'd figure something out, and I said no way, that that was a disaster waiting to happen. Could you imagine an SP driving a client's ex-wife's car that is registered and I assumed insured in her name. Yikes!

Guest **cely***r***ne

A toothache is by far the worst pain I have ever felt, and I delivered my child naturally with no pain medicine. I think I would rather feel that again than this face of mine right now.

While washing up for bed night before last I hear a loud SPLOOSH. Look out into my hallway and there is water pouring out of the closet. My hot water tank decides to explode.

Out today and a person I talked too said they were up in Bancroft yesterday and it was snowing with some accumulation

Winter's around the corner

RG

In the news this morning, only five years for a life

Oscar Pistorius sentenced to 5 years in jail for girlfriend's death

Reeva Steenkamp, 29, was shot and killed Feb. 14, 2013

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/oscar-pistorius-sentenced-to-5-years-in-jail-for-girlfriend-s-death-1.2806959

Only five years for killing his girlfriend...that sucks, the only thing that sucks more is she was killed

RG

• Like 1

OMG, the shit that we put in our bodies!

For many it is a realistic hope that this will cure the bastard known as cancer.

For most, it is a painful, exhausting way to "live".

If you know someone going thru treatment, give them an unexpected hug, call, kiss.

If you know someone REALLY well, give them a blow job, or offer to provide DATY until you both pass out.

It is all really, really appreciated

Tom

TheLiquor

• Like 7

OMG, the shit that we put in our bodies!

For many it is a realistic hope that this will cure the bastard known as cancer.

For most, it is a painful, exhausting way to "live".

If you know someone going thru treatment, give them an unexpected hug, call, kiss.

If you know someone REALLY well, give them a blow job, or offer to provide DATY until you both pass out.

It is all really, really appreciated

Tom

TheLiquor

My thoughts are with you Tom... while i have never had to fight the battle that you are I have had 2 close family members who have battled cancer for almost 10 years... they like you inspired me beyond belief.

• Like 1

maybe I couldn't fit into that super hot pleather skirt for the longest time but now that I can.....someone obviously stole it! There are only so many places for clothes to go! Please sneak it back into my closet and I won't say a word!

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y
Mofo used some of my good bondage rope to gerryrig the broken toilet flushy thing. Grrr!
then use some of his chains for your work!

Being asked "are you available now?" This usually comes from people who haven't even said hi let alone asked where I am located. Sorry but I don't sit around looking pretty, I have shit to do just like everyone else! But hey, if you want to see someone who isn't at their best....

• Like 1