Things that suck, and not in a good way.

My cold is getting WORSE, not better. So wanted to spend some time with someone visiting from out of town, but doesn't look like that's going to happen.

• Like 1

maybe I couldn't fit into that super hot pleather skirt for the longest time but now that I can.....someone obviously stole it! There are only so many places for clothes to go! Please sneak it back into my closet and I won't say a word!

You will never get it back. It was taken by the ghost of the pleath which was killed for it's hide to make the skirt!! ;)

• Like 1

1.) finding out there's no more toilet paper after going. Arg.

2.) getting into the grocery store finding everything standing in a long line for when it comes to your time you forgot your wallet at home. Arg.

3.) going to school for getting all your books. Arg.

4.) thats it, im going to bed lol

I had a wonderful experience this past weekend with a lovely lady but her actions during our time together seemed weird at the time. However, now that I've had the time to reflect and let the bigger brain analyze the session, I think she was high on drugs. I should have been able to recognize it so what happened. Did I subconsciously ignore the signs because she was hot and was work magic on the little guy? I am so bummed out about this now.

• Like 1

Had a road let go while I was driving over a culvert. It had been water under-washed and eroded during the summer flood. Made it through but bounced my laptop right out of its cradle in my work truck and cracked the screen :( This one almost lasted two years. Oh well. Wanted a Mac anyways. Days off finally in sight....... Unplanned computer shopping it is.

• Like 1

About to vacuum this morning, vacuum started up then died...did a bit of tinkering, she's dead. It seemed to be slowly dying over the past little while

Ironic, a vacuum that no longer can suck is a thing that sucks (but not in a good way)

RG

Had a road let go while I was driving over a culvert. It had been water under-washed and eroded during the summer flood. Made it through but bounced my laptop right out of its cradle in my work truck and cracked the screen :( This one almost lasted two years. Oh well. Wanted a Mac anyways. Days off finally in sight....... Unplanned computer shopping it is.

Hey Lee. That should be in the Highlights thread! Two years for a laptop? You?? I'm friggin impressed!!!!! And I have not heard at all about phone disasters either for a very long time.

I hope you have a contract to make a commercial for the truck now. Think the slogan, "Stands up better than any laptop!" I mean that's a winner!

• Like 1

Woke up with a sore throat, went to the Y then came home back to bed

Hope this is short lived

RG

I can totally relate, RG. I had the flu for almost a week, had a 2 day reprieve and woke up yesterday stuffed up and coughing again. I feel better today, so at least it's not getting worse, so that's good.

• Like 1

I can totally relate, RG. I had the flu for almost a week, had a 2 day reprieve and woke up yesterday stuffed up and coughing again. I feel better today, so at least it's not getting worse, so that's good.

Flu or cold ? Doesn't cost a penny to stop by your local pharmacy and get the flu shot, especially as this is such an up close and personal business. Time off is money.

• Like 1

Flu or cold ? Doesn't cost a penny to stop by your local pharmacy and get the flu shot, especially as this is such an up close and personal business. Time off is money.

I have to wait until I have no more flu/cold symptoms.

Woke up with a sore throat, went to the Y then came home back to bed

Hope this is short lived

RG

Blah, that sucks!

Friday night I wasn't feeling so well. By Saturday, I thought I was starting a cold (congestion, soar throat, ear ache, fever, etc.). I went to the clinic yesterday and I'm happy to say I only have a ear infection and no cold! Big bonus!

Should be back on my feet in no time!

I hope you feel better soon, too!

Angela, you too!!

• Like 1

This is a tough industry... no health care... income 100% dependent on how a lady feels and her ability to work... so yea cold season sucks

• Like 1

Wore my old issue web belt with the Regimental crest on the buckle today.

Buckle slipped off the belt and the crest broke, crapcrapcrap.

Hope they let me have a new one.

Wore my old issue web belt with the Regimental crest on the buckle today.

Buckle slipped off the belt and the crest broke, crapcrapcrap.

Hope they let me have a new one.

Contact the Regimental Kit Shop, you should be able to purchase a new web belt and buckle

RG

People who believe in apocalyptic annialation, alien invasion, zombie takeovers and law inforcement spending tax dollars tracking down established prostitutes.

• Like 3

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Put down the The Prince Of Thieves today.He was in pain a lot today and wouldn't eat for two days. But he did trash the kitchen this morning. When I said goodbye Cody's little tail was wagging a bit like he know it was the end.

Put down the The Prince Of Thieves today.He was in pain a lot today and wouldn't eat for two days. But he did trash the kitchen this morning. When I said goodbye Cody's little tail was wagging a bit like he know it was the end.

So sorry for your loss!

Sorry for your loss. I'm sure he will never be far away.

Guest D***el B***e

Darn! I had my first tattoo lined up yesterday, I was all psyched up yet very nervous, I was excited with my design and my kids (both of whom have tattoos also) were excited ... and then I get a call from the parlour and my artist was sick. So I'm rescheduled for 10 days from now.

Next time you hear from me, I'm hoping it's going to be in the "Highlight of the day" thread.

Had my friend available for duos only until 2:00 p.m. today and now clients are calling for a later time. Murphy's law.