Things that suck, and not in a good way.

People hurting other people emotionally and/or physically without thinking or caring sufficiently about the effect on that person and others. It's the ultimate in selfishness and it makes me, for one, angry!

• Like 2

Getting home from a great week of houseboating but some little buggers bit the crap out of my legs. Scratch, scratch scratch...

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I bruised my left hip somehow.Hard getting around.

People who do not hold the door open for others, or do not thank you for holding the door open for them.

People who feel their backpack/ purse/ not so full gym bag are entitled to an addition sear on the bus.

When the rum is all gone :( ;)

• Like 4

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Sinus infections. I have been suffering thorough one for over two weeks.

High humidity on a hot day in an enclosed space with no air conditioning or circulation. Positively medieval!

Watching your daughter go through a dissolution of her marriage, and not being able to find it in yourself to encourage her to hang in there--like you did through the toughest times--because you don't really see any reason for her too.

• Like 2

Years ago, I bought a couple bras at LaSenza that had little fabric covered gel packs for creating a push up effect. I promptly decided they were useless and tossed them in a drawer.

Where they remained until last year, when we moved, and I got medieval about purging crap that was just taking up space.

So today, I have a little bit of prickly heat, right under each boob. They're not big spots, but they're tender and today is hot and humid. I think to myself, hey! I could find those gel pack thingies and toss them in the freezer, and then tuck them in my bra to both provide cooling relief and to help me heal.

But when I go to where they languished, unused, for year, I see that they are gone. Along with all the other junk that was in that particular box with them, AND that particular box.

This is why we never throw anything away. :(

1) Seeing and yet just missing a bus which only comes twice an hour;

2) Getting soaked to the skin despite having and using an umbrella when a deluge occurs while waiting for the next bus;

3) Sitting and working in cold, damp clothes for a few hours while waiting for them to air dry...

Pompous dog owners. My dog was being polite in greeting your dog. Your dog took a funny freak and attacked my dog. Yet you have the gall to tell me to put a muzzle on mine? Yes she's a bully breed, but sweet as can be. Your ankle bitter has no manners and needs more exercise and discipline. She's at least 15 lbs overweight and that's obese in her breed.

Pompous idiot.

What bothers me if my dog had bitten hers, mine would be put down. Not hers.

I wish the owners would really see their dog truthfully.

• Like 4