Things that suck, and not in a good way.

Late last night I returned from spending Christmas with my parents. I'm the baby of the family, my brother and youngest sister were there but my oldest sister, she's 45, who lives in Halifax with her two kids could not make it this year.

After morning breakfast on Christmas day my mother shared with us that my oldest sister is scheduled for two MRIs in early January. Her Doctors are 99 percent sure she has MS and they want to run tests to confirm this. I love her very much and wish her the very best of possibilities. I'm thinking a lot of her and her two kids, her son is 10 and her daughter is 7. Next year for Christmas my father and I have agreed that we will be flying her and her children to Ottawa so I can pick them up to drive them to my parents so they can spend the Holiday Season with all of us. I'm already looking forward to that.

It really is a great new year. I heard back from my sister today, she does not have MS. What a relief!!!

She does have some nerve issues and is to see a neurologist but for the most part she is fine. I'm so happy for her! What a beautiful day in so many ways. I just want to dance.

• Like 1

Wow, Whereiroam, really glad to hear that for you, I grew up with my mother who had MS, and it was a challenge on most days. But she really made the best of it. I am really glad for you and your family.

Take Care

SM

• Like 1

1. My NAS died and I need to take it to an offsite company to retrieve the data. $$$

2. I can use an old computer to house a new NAS, but I still need to spend almost $1000 on hard drives.

3. This computer is so old that I was still sexually active when I bought the parts for it. Yes, the most cutting edge Pentium4 technology.

Not going to the grocery store when I had the chance sucks so now I have to go to the convenience store across the street for overly priced items.

I need a can or two of sweet tender peas. Peas!! Of all things lol!!:redface:

• Like 1

Got the pasties after a very soothing spliff, so sucky!

Additional Comments:

Got the pasties after a very soothing spliff, so sucky!

Truly the only thing that sucks about where I live and being in an apartment now for almost 3yrs is the laundry room. I usually do a load each night but I was just too tired so I go down this morning to throw in some towels/washcloths and the washers are all being used.

Thankfully I have an abundance but it still sucks!

• Like 1

Pets can sometimes suck. Throwing up on your carpets, eating your food. Not always the antidepressant ideal that they're touted as being.

My 10 year old cat was diagnosed with a heart murmur and was in distress today when I took him to the vet. I have scratches all over me as a result after putting him on a leash as he hates pet carriers. I was told I cannot board him at cat daycare when I go on vacation soon because it would put him into a state of distress that could be dangerous for his health.. He is also being tested for hyperthyroidism after finding two benign bumps on his vocal cords. He can barely meow right now. Looks like he will be off on some sort of lifelong medication. :(

• Like 5

Having a short temper via people with no manners. Wow there are alot!!

Additional Comments:

Having a short temper via people with no manners. Wow there are alot!!

• Like 1

True Notch. But then after countless tries all day, the moment of glory comes when you see those familiar and sexy words on the screen: ENTER HERE.

:icon_mrgreen:

• Like 4

True Notch. But then after countless tries all day, the moment of glory comes when you see those familiar and sexy words on the screen: ENTER HERE.

:icon_mrgreen:

Ah yes, familiar and so sexy! Reminds me of driving a van load of teenagers in downtown Ottawa when my son pointed out the sign: Mr. Lube - enter at the rear.

They all found this quite hilarious..... and sexy!

Dad had to laugh too.

• Like 2