Things that suck, and not in a good way.

Guest J**ck*9
This post is not about airing dirty laundry and I am not breaking any rules! It's a reminder of the rules and what has been done to me here that is against the rules.

Lyla has always been a fun and nice place for me since I've been a member as of 2009. As many of you have noticed, I keep to myself and don't participate as mush as I use to and that is for personal reasons and to guard myself from anything negative.

Last night I read something posted here about me by a fairly new member that is false, goes against the rules and is a fake post on my recommendation thread.

So basically this is a Friendly Reminder to READ the RULES!!

Even with my friendly reminder, I know this was done maliciously for whatever reason. I have never even met the poster so their motive for posting is suspect along with their join date, posting history and just wrong but I have an idea of what and why this has been done. I'm not hurt by it because it's false and how can someone write anything if they have never had the pleasure of meeting me.

My profile, current ad and classified ad has been updated to address this so this is in no way shape or form of advertising, my ads are in the proper sections.

The board rules state: Rules & Welcome letter (In case you choose to NOT read it) Welcome to the site!

PLEASE READ THESE RULES:

- No Slander

- Post only positive recommendations! This is not a review board!

BEFORE POSTING YOU MUST READ THIS! (Includes DNR/DND LIST)

3) Make sure you ask the provider for permission to recommend her

If posting rule #3 is true, how can a person who has never met me write on my recommendation thread?

This is a serious issue and needs and should be rectified and dealt with appropriately because that posting is a fake negative review. This person/poster has NEVER been a CLIENT!

Yes, I have reported it and have taken the necessary steps for this to hopefully be taken care of....

I'm not going to leave the board over this slander being allowed to be posted because I love it here and have enjoyed many years meeting some of the most wonderful ladies and clients who many I still see from prior to 2009 to date. That's how it is when you're a reputable, established and trusted companion.

Hi Lexi.... I agree with Kilt Boy .... don't let a no name, no face SOB who is too cowardly to grace your presence get you down. Others will this for what it truly is.... an idiotic stab at nothing.

Let your body of work speak for itself as it appears to speak volumes

Still a bit shaken up after a driver coming into my lane who was supposed to be in his lane going the opposite direction and almost having a head on collision happen in one split second either from him being drunk or falling asleep. It really does put things into perspective!

• Like 4

Allow me to set the scene:

A dark champagne room booth. In it, there is a bench seat against the wall and a chair facing it. I'm sitting on the bench seat and one of my ATFs is sitting on my lap. She leans forward to get the chair and pulls it in toward us SHARPLY so she can lean away from me and has some support.

Unfortunately, there is now something long and semi-rigid caught between the bench seat and the chair and she is pushing all of her weight on the chair.

I was able to quickly reach around under her legs to grab the sides of the chair and lift both her and the chair to push back an inch until I could extricate myself.

The apologetic pampering that followed was very nice, but I don't encourage it as a way to get extra attention.

Yes, I know. Pants would have prevented this.

#ouchie

• Like 2

Getting the cottage ready for winter is not as thrilling of an experience as setting everything up in the spring. Similarly, I just came inside from by backyard after enjoying my last cup of coffee and realized it's time to get the cover for the AC unit from the basement, I'd rather be removing it to get ready for the appropriate season.

Guest n*gu**6

That it is now dark when I leave in the morning and when I get home from work... I scarcely see the daylight at all now....

My son is in Calgary at the airport ready to come over for a visit which is long over due(what can I say, I miss him), he was boarded on the plane and now he is off because of plane problem. I was going to see him around 5pm today but it looks like it will be much later now because of that.

My ads will now only have my tel number in the subject line and one pic in the body....nor sense wasting my time when so many are unable to focus long enough to read a three sentence ad.

• Like 1

Come home to find that you bought conditioner instead of shampoo.

In public, getting some piece of a nut stuck between your teeth, no floss, no toothpicks in sight. Then afraid to smile when you see someone you know.

• Like 1

Letting a favourite know that I've been intentionally ignoring her to allow myself the opportunity to get over a budding obsession, and letting her get upset with me face-to-face because we both know it'll cut into her earnings.

Additional Comments:

Telling a favourite that she needs to grow up and start acting like an adult, in response to her asking my advice on some difficult decisions. Then watching her cry as she faces all of the hard choices she might have to consider. If asked, I give the best advice I can and don't sugar coat it.

Additional Comments:

Letting a favourite know that she is being a drunk jerk and needs to calm the fsck down before she starts a fight. Also, waiting for the inevitable fallout that is sure to come when we meet next.

Additional Comments:

Yesterday was a very full day, fraught with danger and drama. Yes, those were 3 different dancers.

Working night shift and coming home to find out your girlfriend is cheating on you

Guest Prufrock Cummings

After working out at the gym for 90 minutes this morning, I thought I would treat myself to something bad for breakfast; one of those wraps with eggs, bacon and a hash brown in it. Picked it up at the Mc-drive-though. When I got home and opened it, it was not what I ordered, it was a vegetable sandwich and the lettuce was mostly brown and black. Waste of money because they did give me a receipt; fed my garbage can.

Spilling Diet Coke on a work supplied laptop. Not worried about the laptop, just that I need to go into the office to replace it. I was hoping to work from home all week, now I have to brave OTTAWA traffic. #firstworldproblems

• Like 1

Getting snow in the cuffs of my pants while clearing off the car this morning and then having to wear them all morning at the office until they dried out.

Late last night I returned from spending Christmas with my parents. I'm the baby of the family, my brother and youngest sister were there but my oldest sister, she's 45, who lives in Halifax with her two kids could not make it this year.

After morning breakfast on Christmas day my mother shared with us that my oldest sister is scheduled for two MRIs in early January. Her Doctors are 99 percent sure she has MS and they want to run tests to confirm this. I love her very much and wish her the very best of possibilities. I'm thinking a lot of her and her two kids, her son is 10 and her daughter is 7. Next year for Christmas my father and I have agreed that we will be flying her and her children to Ottawa so I can pick them up to drive them to my parents so they can spend the Holiday Season with all of us. I'm already looking forward to that.

• Like 3

Being at my local coffee shop working from my laptop, then needing to use the bathroom... urgently! And finding it locked because someone is in there. For a long time. A very long time. Almost forever. And then it turns out it's a street person who is likely shooting up, and there's no reason to think they'll come out for ages. Then having to duck walk to the restaurant down the street to use their toilet.

Turning on the shower fan and having all the snow that blew up into the vent melt and make a pool on the tiles so I almost killed myself when I stepped out.

The same thing happened later with the kitchen fan and it pissed all over my stove.

Grrrrr.

• Like 1