Things that suck, and not in a good way.

I received a call tonight from a restaurant (I occasionally order from) telling me they are out of something I ordered tonight?

My response was "What order?" "I never placed any order!!!"

Who ever placed the order used my full name address and phone number. And said that they would pay cash on delivery.

I suggested that they cancel the order.

I double checked my credit card and ensured that it had not been compromised as well.

-----------------------------------------

I suggest that others take care on how you dispose of your order receipts so that this does not happen to you.

Cheers,

I'm having a credit card issue as well... Applied for a credit card to be activated and was told I have a joint credit card account with someone else, and I never have, never will, so I will be looking into it. I'm terrified of what I will find.

Another thing that REALLY SUCKS is I cannot use Showbox anymore to stream movies and television shows! Seems my internet provider has blocked the servers and there will be no more streaming for me... Sad face.

Seems my internet provider has blocked the servers and there will be no more streaming for me... Sad face.

Check out Teksavvy. They have competitive pricing and are completely against blocking and censorship of any kind. They have DSL and cable, but not fibre.

• Like 1

Trimming your beard but forgetting to put the depth adjustment on first.

You know you've made a mistake when you have to add to every conversation, "It'll grow back."

I know I'm pretty either way, but I get a lot more compliments with the beard than without. I give it 2 weeks before it is definable as a beard.

Until then, I can live with the soft stubble. I tried it out yesterday at the club and the girls seemed to like it.

Canada Post.

I mailed a gift to my niece for her birthday, but she sent me the wrong address. It cost $20 in postage to send, then $20 AGAIN in return postage. I'm out $40 and am right back where I started.

Additional Comments:

The price of vanilla beans.

I've been making (and selling) vanilla extract for almost 10 years. Last year, the price of vanilla beans went from $30/pound to over $500/pound! I won't be making any more for a while.

#sadtrombone

I am also a member of the trimmer height adjustment problem...Yes, agreed:) depth perception is always a good idea...especially trimming your beard. Oh, don't forget; it'll grow back... LOL!!

Side note; trimming private area is a dangerous task...any hints to avoid knicks...ouch!!

Waking up with an immobile, room-temperature cat on my lap.

She was a good old cat and will be missed. Friday the thirteenth, indeed.

• Like 2

Having to put down due to his failing health a faithful canine friend who had been an important part of my life for many years.

• Like 2

Guest MontyChrista7

Im sure i have more but only a few are coming to mind after reading everyone elses posts.

1. Trying to talk to a client while cutting their hair but you cant hear what they're saying bc everyone else around you is trying to over talk eachother

2. Not being able to find the massage oil that u hid after certain people have been to your house and those people dont know what u do as a side job.

3. Over cooking schnitzel

4. Paying a bill and having another one from the same company send u another one 1 week later. (Thanks for paying your bill btw here is another in case u want to pay in advance)? Still trying to understand that logic.

The hotness. Oh, my god. I hate the heat. Once it gets over 20 degrees I just wilt.

I had to go out today to get groceries and beer and ice and a few other errands, and I had to have a quick nap after. I wasn't outside all that much, and inside in the AC and the same in my car all other times. I'm such a delicate flower.

Give me 4 feet of snow any day.

It's supposed to be worse tomorrow (Canada Day) and I have to travel to a small town to do an outdoor craft show all day. Thank Hephaestus I've got Monday off.

• Like 1

Guest MontyChrista7

Having to turn on the a.c.

I prefer fresh air. Windows open with a nice cross breeze but can't do that this week.

Ants. A sudden, acute infestation of hundreds of pavement ants and flying ants.

I hate them and they make my partner freak out.

A couple of things:

1. Razor burn the day after you shave. It's bad enough when your face is patchy and you need to keep it clean. Even worse when it's your pubic area. Aloe Vera is a life saver there!

2. When you're in the middle of a workout and your wireless headphones shut down. Nothing kills the mood faster than that!

Ants. A sudden, acute infestation of hundreds of pavement ants and flying ants.

I hate them and they make my partner freak out.

Use vinegar and lemon juice and mix it in a spray bottle. They detest the scent of both. Spray it around certain entry ways where you see them coming in. I had that probe near my patio door. They were getting in through a crack in part of the baseboard and using this solution worked.