I have friends I would love to visit out there. I would happily make a trip up if the interest is there for either Dominatrix work or as  service provider
I am broad spectrum and I do adore  GFE; I also offer PSE, role play and am a fettish provider. 

Deposits for new clients Required. 

0CD73563-11FF-40EB-8412-835DBC596649.jpeg

DD7FDCB3-ABF5-418B-8751-866736042721.jpeg

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Janebondage said:

I have friends I would love to visit out there. I would happily make a trip up if the interest is there for either Dominatrix work or as  service provider
I am broad spectrum and I do adore  GFE; I also offer PSE, role play and am a fettish provider. 

Deposits for new clients Required. 

0CD73563-11FF-40EB-8412-835DBC596649.jpeg

DD7FDCB3-ABF5-418B-8751-866736042721.jpeg

If you do decide to make the trip to SJ remember that Fredericton isn't far away 😏

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, vegeta85 said:

If you do decide to make the trip to SJ remember that Fredericton isn't far away 😏

and Moncton 😉

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, vegeta85 said:

Yeah but Fredericton is so much prettier though. 😂

maybe but the best sub is in Moncton 😉 mouahaha

• Thanks 1

Subs and craft beer is all good, but she really wants to come to SJ!
Actually you don’t hear that too often...

• Haha 3

23 hours ago, Sharpe said:

that  is true, but hey, those of us i n SJ need visitors too! :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Feeling the love here gentleman thank you. I am so blushing now. 🙈

I would absolutely love to go Moncton,  Freddy and SJ. If I have enough pre bookings with deposits I will certainly look at going. 
my sole hesitation is it’s a expense trip if so don’t have the clientele and other Providers have been having multiple no shows. I am more low volume so A few no shows for me puts me in neg. 

So any gents Seriously wishing to see me from these areas in September please drop me a DM.

On 8/10/2020 at 8:23 PM, Sharpe said:

Hahah well I have a play friend there so there are personal reasons. If my fist trip is a good one I would love to go every other month or so. 💕

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Janebondage said:

I would absolutely love to go Moncton,  Freddy and SJ. If I have enough pre bookings with deposits I will certainly look at going. 
my sole hesitation is it’s a expense trip if so don’t have the clientele and other Providers have been having multiple no shows. I am more low volume so A few no shows for me puts me in neg.

@Janebondage What I will humbly suggest is to announce your arrival somewhat before hand (eg a week or so before)

That way the lovers in SJ can be prepared & free up their schedules

I have been told by travelling companions that lovers in SJ can fluctuate - at time there is an avalanche, and occasionally, a drought !

A sufficient prior intimation will be very helpful.

And also for lovers in Freddy, who are just an hour away & can easily plan their date with you.

Thanks.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Life is good in SJ!  I met Daysha recently and she is gorgeous.

Exotic Touch Danielle mentioned that she would like to come back soon as well.

39 minutes ago, Exotic Touch Danielle said:

I will also be visiting Saint John again October 12-15😊😘

This excites me!!!😲🥳😊

• Like 1

On 8/13/2020 at 6:20 PM, beesh said:

@Janebondage What I will humbly suggest is to announce your arrival somewhat before hand (eg a week or so before)

That way the lovers in SJ can be prepared & free up their schedules

I have been told by travelling companions that lovers in SJ can fluctuate - at time there is an avalanche, and occasionally, a drought !

A sufficient prior intimation will be very helpful.

And also for lovers in Freddy, who are just an hour away & can easily plan their date with you.

Thanks.

Because we basically almost never have warning in SJ. Most girls just show up for 1-2 days and they only post when they show up.

The vast majority of the time, there is just 2-3 girls posted in SJ and they are normally bigger girls. When we do get a younger skinnier girl, they all seem to show up at the same time, stay for half a day up to 2 days then leave.

In SJ we generally either have no girls, or too many girls with not enough time to plan a date with any of them. I have even seen girls show up at 10 am and leave by 6 pm and complain they only got 2 dates, as if the majority of clients weren't working or not searching LL every 10 minutes to see if someone new was in town.

I think SJ is a challenging spot to visit.  I get the impression from discussions on twitter etc. that the city may have a reputation for rudeness and no shows.  Not sure how to fix that other than @clearbluesky15 idea of several Lyla members approaching a specific provider and guaranteeing appointments (and politeness)

For what it’s worth I hope SPs are able to give some advance notice and can stay 2 or 3 days.  For me it makes it easier to schedule.  Just throwing it out there.

i felt badly for @TheRealMeganXXX when she cancelled her trip here due to lack of early bookings.  I’m sure there was interest in seeing a beautiful woman like Megan but unfortunately no one booked in advanced.  Hopefully next time!

So while we’re stuck in this GD orange phase, let me daydream for a minute and say that in the future:

Exotic Touch Danielle can’t visit often enough

Would love to see @Daysha Love again

@MsManda you often visit Moncton and Freddy, I hope you’ll give SJ a chance next time.

and yes @TheRealMeganXXX do come back again!

This list could be much longer but I’ll stop there.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I’m stuck in between PEI & Saint John for first week of December! Those who want me in SJ feel free to pre book starting from the second. I will be in town until at least the 6th 💋