Jump to content

What interviews would you like to see?

Recommended Posts

Actually I would be interested in seeing @lydiahardwood herself interviewed. If the criteria for interviews is an active member and having a positive influence, Lydia would be at the top of that list.  The topic could be about herding cats or how to keep several hundred opinionated people polite and on track.  It could be like the movie “The Committments” where the lead character is always interviewing himself in predation for the big time.  “So Jimmy how did the band first get together?” “Well Jimmy let me tell you all about it...”

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/15/2020 at 11:54 AM, lydiahardwood said:

I've had a thought. Could do one on toxic review board culture. I see a lot of people talking about that and I think it would be a great opportunity for us to talk about how *not* to be misogynistic when reviewing/recommending Providers. Thoughts? Any takers? 😛 

This. I vote. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, SarahAlexxx said:

This. I vote. 

Sarah I agree with you and also agree that Lydia's idea is right on the mark. While cerb/lyla is the only board I'm a member on I have the sense that it is unique on the basis of it's positive approach. There is alot of work that needs to be done to build traffic, engagement and participation on this site - and I'm certain it's worth doing. An interview related to that topic is an opportunity for the board to reaffirm and establish it's position as a SW friendly space (for both SWrs and clients) and to build back to its former strength.

These interviews should be required viewing for all members joining the community - and I know that's perhaps a ridiculous expectation :)

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/21/2020 at 11:28 AM, Sharpe said:

Actually I would be interested in seeing @lydiahardwood herself interviewed. If the criteria for interviews is an active member and having a positive influence, Lydia would be at the top of that list.  The topic could be about herding cats or how to keep several hundred opinionated people polite and on track.  It could be like the movie “The Committments” where the lead character is always interviewing himself in predation for the big time.  “So Jimmy how did the band first get together?” “Well Jimmy let me tell you all about it...”

Haha what an idea, I would be happy to do this! If anyone wants to volunteer to ask me some questions feel free 🙂

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^ whats your favorite part of Lyla?

^ how does being a part of the community better your life?

^ what do you feel is the toughest part of your job?

^ have you ever considered buying or selling services?

^ what made you choose this community?

^ if you could change one thing about SW, what would it be?

Edited by SarahAlexxx
Feel Free to add more guys!
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/22/2020 at 8:39 AM, SarahAlexxx said:

^ whats your favorite part of Lyla?

^ how does being a part of the community better your life?

^ what do you feel is the toughest part of your job?

^ have you ever considered buying or selling services?

^ what made you choose this community?

^ if you could change one thing about SW, what would it be?

Adding a couple more

Is this the first board you've "Admined/Moded" or have you previous experience being a "Mod"

Why did you keep the Lyla mantra "if you don't have something nice to say...."  Was there any pressure to change to a review board like the _erb sites (BTW glad it's not a review board) 

Just a couple more questions I could come up with...maybe another coffee is needed

RG

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This a separate post and suggestion for a topic.  How about screening/verification and paying  deposits (well you get the idea) to companions by clients.  There are still (or seems to be, based on what I read) some guys who protest being screened and paying deposits.  But this could be a topic for the "education" of clients.

BTW guess with this pic you can figure out my opinion on screening/verification

RG

 

untitledspbooking.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, roamingguy said:

This a separate post and suggestion for a topic.  How about screening/verification and paying  deposits (well you get the idea) to companions by clients.  There are still (or seems to be, based on what I read) some guys who protest being screened and paying deposits.  But this could be a topic for the "education" of clients.

BTW guess with this pic you can figure out my opinion on screening/verification

RG

 

untitledspbooking.png

There are two camps on this. Those for and those opposed and I honestly don’t see that changing. Even with positive threads on the matter. 
 

I screen but at the same time, I totally understand guys who don’t want to screen. And to be honest; they are well within their rights. 
 

What the focus should be is how to post about things you don’t agree with it. Because if that was done, half of the threads on TERB about this topic, wouldn’t even be a topic. If a guy does not like “insert whatever here” about an escort, the proper thing to do is move on quietly. Period. End stop. It is that move on quietly part that some guys have issue with. 
 

So how to address that problem would be nice. 
 

Now I have a suggestion and it may get me many disliking me but I think a topic of how, where and when to report bad dates would be a good topic or good question to ask when interviewing sex workers or if we are taking about education. I get ladies are annoyed by time wasters, but it is not helping our screen cause when ladies are outing full phone numbers on Twitter because a guy asked if she was GFE\PSE before booking. That is not time wasting. 
 

So something to help address that and other things related to screening in interviews would be good, but something 
strictly about “educating” clients about screening I don’t think will work as well. It will just be considered “telling clients what to do” over educating. If that makes sense. 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...