Thoughts on bald providers?

Guest lydiahardwood

Coming from a queer woman... I love women with shaved heads, I find it incredibly sexy

Guest lydiahardwood
1 minute ago, Sugar Kayne said:

Its tempting.. im not sure i can make it another month without a stylist lol 😭

I think it'd look great! Have you had that style before?

I have! 🤗 

Its great all year round, saves so much time and $, and when you wear it with confidence it definitely adds sex appeal as far as im concerned.  

Also it makes my boobs look even bigger, somehow! 

Have you, Lydia?

• Like 2

Guest lydiahardwood
1 minute ago, Sugar Kayne said:

I have! 🤗 

Its great all year round, saves so much time and $, and when you wear it with confidence it definitely adds sex appeal as far as im concerned.  

Have you, Lydia?

Girl DO ITTTTT!! Big Queen energy ❤️ and omg if it makes your boobs look bigger what a good perk (pun intended) 😉 

I haven't but I did have one half of my head shaved once. I'd love to do it but I have really wonky ears - one sticks out and one is tiny haha. Otherwise I'd join you, especially in this heat! 

Just now, lydiahardwood said:

Girl DO ITTTTT!! Big Queen energy ❤️ and omg if it makes your boobs look bigger what a good perk (pun intended) 😉 

I haven't but I did have one half of my head shaved once. I'd love to do it but I have really wonky ears - one sticks out and one is tiny haha. Otherwise I'd join you, especially in this heat! 

🤩😅 I am very tempted.  I took time off from work in the past for that reason, but I feel like working and twerking this summer! Even if I had to keep my hair for work... 🙃🥳👱‍♀️✂️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Like 1

Guest lydiahardwood
7 minutes ago, Sugar Kayne said:

🤩😅 I am very tempted.  I took time off from work in the past for that reason, but I feel like working and twerking this summer! Even if I had to keep my hair for work... 🙃🥳👱‍♀️✂️🤷🏼‍♀️

WORKING AND TWERKING YESSSS 🤣

Guest lydiahardwood
Just now, Sugar Kayne said:

How about a side shave like this? 🌈🤩

Screenshot_20210616-094001_Chrome.jpg

It is Pride month... if that's not a sign idk what is

As a male, I love it, depending of who is attached to it.  

honestly not sure though about the percent of clients who would think the same.  And not sure that this forum is representative of your clientèle. 

but if you feel like it. Do it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Steampunk said:

As a male, I love it, depending of who is attached to it.  

honestly not sure though about the percent of clients who would think the same.  And not sure that this forum is representative of your clientèle. 

People seem to really like me, so the part about who is attached to it gives me hope lol

I'll keep thinking, and anyone else with thoughts, please share, private or public works for me! Not doing it impulsively this time 😅🙃😜

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Steampunk said:

I totally should!! 😱😳🙉

Edited by Sugar Kayne
Oopsie
  • Like 1

Having never seen you before @Sugar Kayne I think it might be a shock for me but if you start off with a #3 or #4 and then keep it for a short time and then cut everything off then I think I could get used to it.  What do you think?

I think it would look good on you!   I volunteer to do the shave.  Let me know where and when.  

I prefer my hair short (what's left of it), but I'm not sure about right down to the bark. These days I look a bit like a mad scientist since I'm waiting for a hair cutter to open up, just like many of us. But I have acquaintances that do it, and you might be surprised about how much attention and effort it requires. What you think you save on shampoo you spend on razors, not to mention sunscreen. As for image, confidence and intelligence trump hair every time. And the boob offset is NEVER wrong. Just sayin'.

• Like 1

OK ..... boomer here. I started buzzing my hair at about 40 years of age due to inherent pattern baldness, i was working welding in the boiler industry in a high heat environment wearing a skull cap which was wet all summer long. I don't like my look, not because of the hair issue, but because i'm an ugly old fart. 

I understand that most women put a huge amount of thought into their look, and as a gentleman i appreciate it. I am wondering if a lady buzzed her hair, would she compensate by accentuating her facial features more with makeup, or are the facial features just more visible due to the lack of hair? 

Personally, i think that Sugar Caine's rainbow hair is really great looking. My grandaughter usually does a 3 color mix, but that changes quite frequently. She is high school age and very laid back otherwise.

I am always looking to better understand how the fairer (i hope this is ok) sex thinks and feels, so i will take any comments with an open mind.

happywan

• Like 1

On 6/16/2021 at 8:27 AM, Sugar Kayne said:

I have! 🤗 

Have you, Lydia?

I didn’t think that would be possible … ah, good memories.

• Like 1

I have no idea what guys would like being I’m a woman. And I don’t know if you show your face in your ads. 

My concern would be if you didn’t and they showed up, naturally expecting some hair on top. And then pulling the “oops, left the wallet in the car” never to return because they have issue with a bald head

Now I think a woman should do what she wants. I think there is a market for EVERYTHING and I don’t want to be a Debbie downer because I personally love when I last rocks a bald look, rainbow look, etc. 

I just don’t think I would be doing you a service if I didn’t point out the possible issues. This way you can make a totally informed judgment if what works best for you. And you can figure out how to properly market to those who like it and keep those who didn’t know yet that they were going to like. If that makes sense. 

Remember though, you come first. Then the work/client. So it is totally up to you and what you want. 

5 minutes ago, Jenesis said:

My concern would be if you didn’t and they showed up, naturally expecting some hair on top. And then pulling the “oops, left the wallet in the car” never to return because they have issue with a bald head

This applies to anything out of normal expectations. It's in best interest to be transparent with unusual features like baldness or extra body hair, disabilities, extreme curves, large muscular mass, large amount of body art or anything else that may take someone off-guard. This also applies to patrons. If a feature or situation can potentially feel off putting to some, better mention it first.

First meetings are often awkward enough. Better avoid unexpected surprises.

1 minute ago, Greenteal said:

This applies to anything out of normal expectations. It's in best interest to be transparent with unusual features like baldness or extra body hair, disabilities, extreme curves, large muscular mass, large amount of body art or anything else that may take someone off-guard. This also applies to patrons. If a feature or situation can potentially feel off putting to some, better mention it first.

First meetings are often awkward enough. Better avoid unexpected surprises.

Yes it does. This is why I said it. I feel bad because it is basically saying that if you don’t fit the standard societal beauty mode, then you have tell people. As a society we are trying to move away from

this impossible to obtain beauty standard. 

But in this case, men have a right to choose their preferred sexual attraction and there is an assumed level of standards. Not quite as bad as the typical societal one but there is a standard nonetheless so better to save yourself possible upset and just be totally as upfront as possible. 

It’s one of those he has a right to what he likes, she has a right to what she likes and both have to navigate the system to either find each other or avoid each other depending on if they mesh or not. No one is right or wrong. It just is what it is. 

1 minute ago, Jenesis said:

Yes it does. This is why I said it. I feel bad because it is basically saying that if you don’t fit the standard societal beauty mode, then you have tell people. As a society we are trying to move away from

this impossible to obtain beauty standard. 

But in this case, men have a right to choose their preferred sexual attraction and there is an assumed level of standards. Not quite as bad as the typical societal one but there is a standard nonetheless so better to save yourself possible upset and just be totally as upfront as possible. 

Doesn't matter if someone fit or not "the standard societal beauty mode", being honest remains the best approach. Too many lie about their age and weight and end up alienating men who would be interested in more mature and curvier ladies. Same goes for unusual hair or body features.

I understand it feels shallow. But when only sharing an hour or two of companionship, personality is not always explored. Reason why first impression matters and blindsiding someone can cut an evening short. And again, this goes both ways. I'm in my 50's and recent health issues left me quite out of shape. If meeting a woman half my age, I want to be sure she feels ok with someone like me.

No matter the circumstances, both should feel comfortable together.