Wash in Dawn dish soap if you can. I have had a few baby oil bath style sessions where my hair is dripping in oil. Dawn liquid dish soap is the only thing that gets it out. 

• Thanks 1

On 9/9/2021 at 12:55 PM, Jenesis said:

Wash in Dawn dish soap if you can. I have had a few baby oil bath style sessions where my hair is dripping in oil. Dawn liquid dish soap is the only thing that gets it out. 

It also works on ducks from oil spills

• Haha 1

Oh lawdy!  This thread is an eye opener.  I know what to ask for now.

"Give me a greasy duck, with one pulled eel!"

Edited by GoodLick
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Rainbow has choice of three oils but you have to ask as they default to the baby oil because it’s the cheapest.  Last time I went, they used non-scented coconut.  Best of the oils but massage lotion still #1. I was thinking of bringing my own. 

Also, Main and Ness have showers you can use before or after the massage. Possibly some degreaser is provided as well.  Ness has a sauna too.  All for the same price.  Included.  You have to let them know to fire it up before you arrive. 

Good thoughts on oils vs lotion and something don’t necessarily think about at start of massage. But will do that at Rainbow and other places from now on. 
And 👍 up to Spon , don’t like when they pour it on ya. Feel like they’re trying to get a pig that’s stuck 😬

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, tsoforlife said:

Good thoughts on oils vs lotion and something don’t necessarily think about at start of massage. But will do that at Rainbow and other places from now on. 
And 👍 up to Spon , don’t like when they pour it on ya. Feel like they’re trying to get a pig that’s stuck 😬

I think my worst oil experience was that place west of assinaboine golf course across from tims kitty corner to some garage lol...

I think her name rhymed with Minda lol

When I'm hitting up before or in the middle of my work day I ask the girls if they can do dry or very light oil. Its funny some girls have told me they prefer dry and are thankful, others hate it, say it makes their hands go numb.

I once had a girl use something that just was odd. Not bad odd. Just odd. Turns out she was simply using hot water. She didn't use much of it, just a little. But it worked and I didn't leave feeling all greasy.

Any one remember the woman that used to work with Shu at Southpoint that used a VERY starchy and rough towel. Always left with your whole body tingling all over. It was weird too but in a good way.