bad oral sex?

Guest High***d****an-Can***

I've heard the common complaint of "she just lays there" or "he lasted only a few mins" from both friends and clients alike. What I find interesting is that there are rarely any complaints about oral sex...at least I haven't heard any.

A friend said to me about a girl "she can't give orals", but didn't go into detail.

if you are comfortable with sharing, I'm curious as to what constitutes bad oral sex. Teeth? Insufficient licking?

Thoughts? Thanks.

I've heard the common complaint of "she just lays there" or "he lasted only a few mins"

A friend said to me about a girl "she can't give orals", but didn't go into detail.

if you are comfortable with sharing, I'm curious as to what constitutes bad oral sex. Teeth? Insufficient licking?

Thoughts? Thanks.

From my experience there should be no "bad oral" any oral on me is fine unless she uses her teeth too much. To be quite honest and answer both of your question I can say that if the girl gives a good wet bj and her technique is awesome I will not last long but on the other hand if she does not apply herself and simply plays with it uninterested, I will last the full hour.

So what constitute bad oral sex(on a man), not sloppy enough or not using her hand properly, too much teeth, deep throat is excellent but not necessary.

On a woman, I assume it could be biting, not wet enough, wrong spot, too hard/wrong motion.

I think it's pretty simple.

It shows if it's something she doesn't like doing, but she gives head anyway just because she feels she has. Some ladies just are turned off by the idea. More hand than mouth.

I don't know if this thread is referring to jst ua woman giving a man oral sex but when a man gives a woman oral sex please, do not suck her clit like you're sucking something through a straw. I can't tell you how painful that is during and after. I tell my lovers how I like it even if it sounds bossy. At least they know I will enjoy it if they are doing it correctly.

• Like 2

Yet some women do like it - my wife for one. I think every woman is different in what they like/don't like. And it also probably depends on their mood, state of arousal. Just best to ask what they like if with someone new.

Once I did, since seeing SP's...she sucked, yes sucked, so hard it hurt...definitely not a lady I will see again

As a sidebar, back in my teenage days, got a bad, horrible hj. She didn't grasp around the shaft , she wrapped her hand around the end of my penis and pushed down, OMFG did that hurt

RG

I've always thought along the same lines as qwerty...bad pizza is still pizza.

Conversely, I don't like it when a man starts out too fast when going down on me, by flicking his tongue as quickly as possible. I like to start out slow and work my way up to that sort of thing. Direct contact to the top of my clit is usually painful. My clit is like a little penis--the head is very sensitive and I prefer when you lick the shaft.

From my experience there should be no "bad oral" any oral on me is fine unless she uses her teeth too much.

I've had this enough times in my life that I'm gun-shy when it comes to oral...

Ex-wife used to smash me against her molars...when I would try and pull her away, she took it as a clue that I was nearing completion so she would go at it harder...I could never explain to her how to do it right...

I thought it was a one off, but I have encountered it again and again...rubbing/banging me against the molars. To be fair, the bad ones were not very experienced sexually.

I have been accused of going to aggresively on a girl, but I find it's really different girl to girl. Some want me to dive right in, some, as the poster above, need a gentle start.

Basically, I can count on one hand the fantastic blow jobs...and wow were they great. A blowjob is either fantastic or horrible...there is no in-between.

The worst is when a guy puts his whole face down there and just slobbers all over you like a dog not accomplishing anything at all. EWWW!! That feeling is the worst. He then comes up for air and expects a big kiss. Fuggedabouit!!!!!!

To be quite honest and answer both of your question I can say that if the girl gives a good wet bj and her technique is awesome I will not last long but on the other hand if she does not apply herself and simply plays with it uninterested, I will last the full hour.

Absolutely. But from my (limited) experience, SPs do tend to be good at it. They're professionals, after all... :)

As a sidebar, back in my teenage days, got a bad, horrible hj. She didn't grasp around the shaft , she wrapped her hand around the end of my penis and pushed down, OMFG did that hurt

At least she didn't treat it like

• Like 2

Just my $0.02.

Hard to conceive there is any such thing as bad oral. But, there are those with selective tastes (no pun intended). Myself included.

For instance, I absolutely hate being spat on during the act. It must be a cultural thing for me - I consider it to be the height of rudeness. Just the same as spitting in one's face. How does one politely ask not to do it?

Gentle & light is always the way to go until otherwise advised. Better to titillate with a light touch than to injure being hot & heavy.

I'm told I give great oral. I've been told that for years--long before I started in this business. I usually ask the guy how he likes it. Even though men are more alike than they are different, when it comes to what they prefer when they have a blowjob, they're not all the same. One regular client, who's been seeing me for several years, has a very insensitive head. He needs a lot of firm stimulation to his shaft, focusing at the base when he gets near orgasm. Others want lots and lots of licking around the head. I'm fine with all of it, and happy to know what a client likes best.

I nearly always give instructions when it comes to DATY. I'll gently press my hand against his head and/or say something. That's usually all it takes.

Communication people! I for one will be vocal and guide you in my pleasure and I would expect nothing less from the other party! :)

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

Great answer harboursmoke!! Yes for heaven's sake gents don't be shy, everyone likes something different. I am very happy to receive personal instructions and I am not shy either. The conservation back and forth is very erotic and really ads to the fun. :-)

• Like 3

Communication people! I for one will be vocal and guide you in my pleasure and I would expect nothing less from the other party! :)

Posted via Mobile Device

My downfall over the years has been communication...much easier, for me, to find someone who is compatible off the bat. It's horrible, I know. I'm trying to turn myself around ;)

• Like 1

Ladies, I like to think I'm back in school with you being the teacher - tell me what I'm doing wrong and make me do it over and over again until I get it right.

I know that most girls prefer not have their clitoris suck...but for me since my clit like to play hide and seek in some skin its the best way to find it...and also I masturbate so often with my hitachi that I "broke" my clit so it need more intense stimulation then the norm

I would certainly rather be told by my lady friend that I was orally off base rather than reading it in a "bad oral sex" thread. So please any lady I have (A) already met or (B) will meet in the future please, please guide or instruct me. Being told in person is much preferable to thinking I am Gods gift to cunnilingus only to find out that I am in fact not a deity at all.

• Like 1

'bad' oral sex? sure, it happens.. the lady isn't into it, doesn't like to provide it, or else the chemistry just doesnt' click between her and I.. either a lackluster performance or else a minimal degree of contact that results in an 'air job' instead of a blowjob is a bummer for me.

'good' oral sex, however, is not limited to any one particular style.. I've enjoyed blockbuster blow jobs that were vastly different from one another..

most recently I truly enjoyed receiving a 'submissive' style performance from one of my faves.. on her knees in front of me, hands clasped behind her back, as I held her head and she gently & consistently slid her mouth up & down my dick. something so very very hot about the incredible sight and feeling of her doing so, and her completely and utterly covering me, her breasts and my thighs with her saliva! stunning!

or, when I encounter a girl with a tongue piercing that can find the right combination of aggressive, consistent action, suction and tongue pressure, I'm in heaven.. get kinda nasty and hurl your spit onto my member and I'm all yours...

or, when I hit the jackpot with a great gfe provider, that starts off slow n easy and then works her way towards taking me sweetly and slowly on a trip to deep throat land..

Hey, I'm the kinda guy that really enjoys going down on a provider, so I cringed when I read some of the earlier posts in this thread! I can only imagine what's gone through some of my partner's minds as I've slurped, licked, sucked and tongued my way through crotch after crotch!! Don't just lay back and count the ceiling tiles, feel free to give me some direction if I'm heading off course!

I would certainly rather be told by my lady friend that I was orally off base rather than reading it in a "bad oral sex" thread. So please any lady I have (A) already met or (B) will meet in the future please, please guide or instruct me. Being told in person is much preferable to thinking I am Gods gift to cunnilingus only to find out that I am in fact not a deity at all.

Couldn't agree more. I always like to be more or less sure the lady is enjoying herself as well when I'm performing oral. Whether in my personal life or with a SP, makes no difference to me, a lady is a lady. Ladies, don't worry about inflating my ego, if something I'm doing isn't right, by all means TELL me and instruct me! (politely of course). If the end result is both of us enjoying ourselves, then I don't mind a little constructive criticism.

I think it's like pizza, even bad pizza is still pizza!

I don't know,

generally when the pizza rakes it's teeth up and down my shaft and head, it's not a pizza i'd like to experience again ;)