The "I like"/ Positivity Thread

I like Mr Fishy because he likes beer.....and I like beer too .... a lot actually.... and beer battered fish is delish ;)

I like Lee Richards because he is so friggen funny and has excellent taste. But I wanted to clarify two things.

First: I don't like beer, I loved it :chug: (too much actually) Haven't had a drop since 1980--. That's 33 years for the math wizzes out there.

Second: I too love beer battered fish. But I'm on the fence regarding fish sticks.

-- I quit drinking way back when because I wanted to live to see my 30th birthday. I quit cigarettes 5 years ago when I moved to Ottawa from Montreal. As those who've come to know me realize, I am not holier than thou, nor am I bereft of bad habits. At least as long public masturbation is frowned upon.

• Like 1

I like emiafish because he is a positive contributor to this community

And like me, he doesn't drink (in fact we both quit drinking in 1980)

and like me he isn't preachy about not drinking

Just for you emiafish if you ever crave the taste of a beer but not the alcohol get

Becks no alcohol (absolutely 0% alcohol) beer. It tastes the same as beer well as I remember it just no alcohol...you can get it in grocery stores

RG

• Like 1

I like RG because he truly "get's it"

Also cause he likes becks

Also cause he is a gentleman

Also cause he his sweet

Also cause he listens

Also cause he's intelligent

Also cause....just cause

• Like 1

I like Meg cause she wears really sexy awsome shoes and her description reveals that she would be a great person to see. Didn't get to meet her while in Ottawa, but I love her input on this site and enjoy her comments. Oh, and did I say I love her shoes?

Meaghan

xoxo

• Like 1

I like Meaghan because she's a cool chick and an awesome duo partner. Miss you girl!

I like the Mighty one... always great stuff to add, always interesting.... and who can't like a guy that has his own theme song!!!

Okay... it's almost Finn. Just replace the "Qu" sound with the "FFFFF" sound.

What is there not to like about Mistert. He is someone I can honestly call a true friend. Oh, and he's an awesome cook too!

• Like 1

Well there was this one time at band camp...about a week ago I believe....I was standing there minding my own business.....and Woo Hoo there was Angela's boobies ! So I now like her for that too ...... ;)

• Like 1

I like Lee cause he likes to kid around and provide levity to CERB while also being a great contributor to serious threads when necessary.

• Like 1

I like nlwoodchuck because even though a newbie to CERB he is making positive contributions to the board and is an active participant to this community

RG

• Like 1

I like megforfun because she radiates class and sensuality. That and she makes Nikki happy. All to say she must be a fantastic lady.

• Like 1

I like Emiafish because he likes turnips.

I like Meg because even though we've yet to meet, she always cheerfully responds to my messages.

I like RG because his posts are thoughtful and good advice for newbies and some not so newbies. Also, I can empathize with his elderly parental health issues.

• Like 3

Guest Miss Jane TG

I like Angela and Nicolette because I think they have big hearts!

I like Emiafish because he likes turnips.

I like Meg because even though we've yet to meet, she always cheerfully responds to my messages.

I like RG because his posts are thoughtful and good advice for newbies and some not so newbies. Also, I can empathize with his elderly parental health issues.

I like Angela and Nicolette because I think they have big hearts!

I like crankF because of his supportive & funny contributions. And because he came up with "S is for Skanky", a man after my own heart.

I like Miss Jane TG because she is a gurl who is not afraid to speak her mind. And because she's more than just a pretty face.

• Like 1

I like Emiafish because he seems like a thoughtful fella who makes great contributions to the board.

I like Andy cause he is one loyal Fat Bastard !! Funny as hell too Andy is :)

• Like 1

I like Roaming Guy cause I wish he had a boat. I picture him in his fishing outfit, looking for a boat to go out in...He always has something interesting to say!

Thanks RG

• Like 2

I like meaghanmcleod because she is a real Irish beauty. That and she has a creamy

complextion that drives me wild!

• Like 1

Well I like Emiafish, because he likes Meaghan who of course likes RG, who is gonna get another boat and is going to take Meaghan and I fishing .......and we need bait !!

What can you bait with an Emiafish I wonder ? A "Cat" fish ? Perhaps a "Catra" fish ? Just thinking out loud ..... Throw me a frickin bone here....

Could you pick up some lemon pepper seasoning on the way to the boat Emia ???

I like Emiafish...cause he is a cool cat....and.....I hope today he has a good sense of humor ;)

• Like 2