You know you are old when you think back to New Years Eve's from your childhood, and your parents let you stay up until midnight to hear Auld Lang Syne by Guy Lombardo and the Royal Canadians on that old B&W television.

Guest ***nsut***jr
You know you are old when you think back to New Years Eve's from your childhood, and your parents let you stay up until midnight to hear Auld Lang Syne by Guy Lombardo and the Royal Canadians on that old B&W television.

Did you have to remind us? lol

I actually just thought about that very thing yesterday.

I realized I was old when I was driving in a car one time and there was a picture of mother/daughter being passed around, I said, wow, the mom is hot, they all laughed, apparently it wasn't the mother those young guys were looking at.

When you could say sick, bad, and shit and knew that it was something diseased, horrid or fecal. Now I understand that it's something kinda good.

I tried it on the ex. I learned that she is rather old school. That's okay, cuz in an old school way, she is bad, sick and shitty... rather than um .... good. I do know that she is neither phat nor fat.

When your Dad asks you what you want for christmas and you say you want a new vacuum cleaner

Additional Comments:

And when you're actually happy to get sweaters and socks for Christmas

You know your old when you find yourself hating to drive at night...something you didn't mind doing in your younger days

I know, just had an one hour drive back home in the dark

RG

When you find that your arms are unable to maintain a proper focal distance for you to read anything without having those dreaded reading glasses.....

• Like 1

Yes, old dog, for some reason arms see to get shorter as you get older, I know mine are way too short now....lol

Yes, old dog, for some reason arms see to get shorter as you get older, I know mine are way too short now....lol

It's kinda like this....

stock-vector-smiling-tyrannosaurus-rex-reading-a-book-38220049.jpg

You know you're old when you actually listened to this album when it came out. Off to see Led Zep IV classic album series show at the Shenkman Theatre in Orleans this evening. Rock and Roll!

led-zep-iv.jpg

You know you're old when you actually listened to this album when it came out. Off to see Led Zep IV classic album series show at the Shenkman Theatre in Orleans this evening. Rock and Roll!

led-zep-iv.jpg

Not only that you actually listened.... but you bought MULTIPLE copies of the vinyl because the first one wore out....

I am getting nostalgic... I may have to go out and buy a new turntable and some old vinyl.....

Not only that you actually listened.... but you bought MULTIPLE copies of the vinyl because the first one wore out....

I am getting nostalgic... I may have to go out and buy a new turntable and some old vinyl.....

Got both...want em? they are in my garage :)

• Like 1

Guest bngfrank11

Pulling your groin at 45 is a completely different experience than pulling it at 18.

You know you're old when Nancy Greene was an influence on major purchases.

Number one was my first decent pair of skis, Rossignol Strato 102's, 207 cm. Just like Nancy (middle) used.

o_photos_picture_482.jpg

The second was a Mars bar a day, at work, rest or play. Now that might not seem like much but I only stopped eating Mars bars in 2007 so that is 40 years by 365 days = 14,600.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHnOFauf4Q-axKwM5oDCXnp5AfTow9VAHpQ2Qa0LzyUxF5oSsy

* You remember eating Mcdonalds from the old styrofoam packages.

McD-550x412.jpg

I totally remember this! That's bad, isn't it? lol

I totally remember this! That's bad, isn't it? lol

I know I'm old when this, known as a Big Mac, back then, and still now

3277979770_829bee0ff9_z.jpg

was advertised using this jingle

Twoallbeefpattiesspecialsaucelettucecheesepicklesonionsonasesameseedbun

Back in the day, I liked Big Macs, now I'll only eat at McDonalds if really hungry and no where else to go

And now the special sauce, well it just sort of helps slide the food down my stomach

RG

lol you know your getting old when you can remember the bigmac being advertised as the "adult only sandwich" and my first ever concert was sharon lowis and bram o.O damn that elephant is creepy lol