highlights of the day

I thought I would put these in the Things that Suck thread, but then I thought that most of you would think this was cute. LOL

Skunks2.jpg

My yard this morning. Mom and 6 babies.

Eating cherries that fell off of my tree.

Skunks1.jpg

• Like 1

I thought I would put these in the Things that Suck thread, but then I thought that most of you would think this was cute. LOL

Skunks2.jpg

My yard this morning. Mom and 6 babies.

Eating cherries that fell off of my tree.

Skunks1.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwwwww that is SO CUTE! besides the horrible STENCH they are sweet little things :)

Eating the most delicious freshly picked strawberries (....so what if I added some high cal whipped cream...)

Oh and getting a lululemon zip up hoodie AND yoga pants for 10 bucks each off a girl I know

What a day :)

Recovering (still) from Saturday evening/night. Had a hell of good time with a great companion/friend!

Edited by stevecurious
  • Like 1

Awwwwwwwwwwwww that is SO CUTE! besides the horrible STENCH they are sweet little things :)

two and half men -

...on the wrong end of a skunk lol.

I was able to break away from work in the boonies to the big city and spend a most enjoyable evening with two awesome ladies ! Thanks girls...you rock !!! and I got to meet Royalty :) Yeah baby !

Perhaps the amazing time is the main contributor to my current state of sleeplessness and my lost battle to insomnia and it's triumph of mind over mattress ;) I don't typically smile frequently when I can't sleep.

• Like 2

YUMMY!!!!

I just got a Magic bullet, just made a smoothy:) Berries, fruit, yogurt and a scoop of protien powder! So yummy and healthy, I can feel the nutrience being absorbed right away! Later this afternoon, perhaps a bit of rum in it would be nice too!

• Like 1

Guest ****someS**l

A most enjoyable summer day today in Ottawa for a change. 26 C and low humidity = a perfect day to do whatever you want. Yay!!

The highlight of my week was being able to finally go fishing with Roaming Guy. His wife Gabriella was kind enough to let me fill in her for her (if she doesn't want to be a summer fisherman's wife widow she has to always tag along and after weeks of being out on the lake, on Monday it gave her a much needed break for me to accompany RG).

After those hours of casting and reeling, we never caught a darn thing. Even though RG claims that he never leaves the lake without at least one small mouth bass and a walleye.

Now I know the secret as to why he's a better fisherman than Lee Richards. Behind every good fisherman is a good fisherman's wife.

Next time you can show me how it's done girl, so we can have a better picture to take than what we managed to muster up using a net.

Wild%20Chinook%20in%20net.JPG

Edited by Mature Angela
  • Like 5

.... seeing and hearing from so many of the lovely ladies of CERB over the last few weeks.... even though I haven't been on much, I still get to talk to some of my favourite people in the world!!!

The highlight of my week was being able to finally go fishing with Roaming Guy. His wife Gabriella was kind enough to let me fill in her for her (if she doesn't want to be a summer fisherman's wife widow she has to always tag along and after weeks of being out on the lake, on Monday it gave her a much needed break for me to accompany RG).

After those hours of casting and reeling didn't we never caught a darn thing. Even though RG claims that he never leaves the lake without at least one small mouth bass and a walleye.

Now I know the secret as to why he's a better fisherman than Lee Richards. Behind every good fisherman is a good fisherman's wife.

Next time you can show me how it's done girl, so we can have a better picture to take than what we managed to muster up using a net.

Wild%20Chinook%20in%20net.JPG

Oh my !!!! I don't imagine you were able to eat that fella in one sitting ? ;)

• Like 2

Highlight of my day: Meeting Lee Richards. Actually, highlight of my week!

Lee being the highlight of anyone's week, scratching my head at that one.

Sorry Lee old buddy, just couldn't resist. But you should really be flattered someone so beautiful and nice thinks your the highlight of her day/week, because I'm sure meeting her was more the highlight of your week.

And Amelia, I hope one day our paths cross because it would certainly be the highlight of my week, probably month to get a chance to meet you

RG

Guest t**d**teur

My highlight of the day was reconnecting with a friend, a companion travelling from Halifax. She graciously accepted my lunch invitation before we retired to private quarters to reacquaint ourselves properly. Thank you Katherine for changing your plans after my impromptu lunch request. I really enjoyed, no, truly enjoyed, sharing your truffles ;-) and your company.

My highlight of the day was reconnecting with a friend, a companion travelling from Halifax. She graciously accepted my lunch invitation before we retired to private quarters to reacquaint ourselves properly. Thank you Katherine for changing your plans after my impromptu lunch request. I really enjoyed, no, truly enjoyed, sharing your truffles ;-) and your company.

Next to you there was one truffle that was the best!!

xoxo

Those of you who know me know that I am somewhat of a couch potato. Today I put on my backpack and walked the 2.5kms to the store in 18mins. Then, backpack loaded and heavy walked 2.2kms back (found a shortcut lol) in 20mins. May seem lame but a major thing for me! I feel awesome but a bit sore. Oh, and I now I hear the ice cream truck....treat!!!

Additional Comments:

To ad to it...yummy Popsicle from one of those old fashioned icecream trucks and now watching hell's kitchen outside! Lol

• Like 2

Just found out, and this is preliminary, but it looks as though my wife will be out of the province for the weekend!!! Oh what ever will I do to pass the time....

Hallelujah!!!!!!

• Like 1

The pizza guy messed up my order and mixed the ingredients. I like it better than what I ordered.

• Like 1

Just did 50 push-ups!

okay 2 set of 25, my arms burn but I feel so happy!

I just started to do a 6 weeks training to be able to do 100 push up in a row...I will be able to do it:D

• Like 2