highlights of the day

500 kms. on the motorbike today...including my first trip to Peggy's Cove. If felt damned good to play hooky.

• Like 1

500 kms. on the motorbike today...including my first trip to Peggy's Cove. If felt damned good to play hooky.

Wow! That was quite the ride and what a beautiful spot you decided to visit along the way!

Hopefully, I'll have time to get there while I'm in Halifax next week.

My highlight:

I have to say that I am loving every single minute of my stay in PEI! Even though I haven't left yet

and I also miss home, I can't wait to come back for another visit! Talk about mixed feelings lol

I love the maritimes :)

• Like 1

Well, without a doubt the highlight of my day (and probably month) was meeting a certain redheaded lady from la belle province. What a pleasure it was (both physically and mentally) to meet a lady such as Gabriella!

• Like 1

Getting bbm's from a friend which are all old outdated memes about mudkips. If anyone is wondering what I am talking about just google " I herd u leik mudkipz"

Posted via Mobile Device

It's the May long weekend. It started out with an great encounter with a wonderful lady (recommendation to come this week) last night. Shortly going to put the batteries in the boat, tighten down the trolling motor and get it running, and hopefully go out fishing this weekend

RG

Well that would be an easy one for me...Chelsea FINALLY won the Champions League, my life is complete now!!!!!

An absolutely cracking day here. Sunny and warm, although a bit breezy. Lots of icebergs about. A gorgeous start to the long weekend.

• Like 1

An absolutely cracking day here. Sunny and warm, although a bit breezy. Lots of icebergs about. A gorgeous start to the long weekend.

Nice!

I spent a good part of my day sitting on the beach by the ocean in PEI... Simply amazing!

It was a perfect day all around!

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

A nice warm sunny day with temps of 29 C today in the North East of Ontario. I enjoyed an evening of hot tubbing to get rid of the kinks from work and I am now enjoying a brew of Stella Artois. Enjoy the weekend Cerbites! I am!

Spending time in the Ottawa Byward market in this weather was outrageous. Picked up some groceries and grabbed a tasty bite to eat at Corazon del maize (i think its called). Wished i would have had more time to lounge around!!

Sometimes after many years we can seem to just stumble across someone who fits us so well. They see us, hear us, know us and respond to us. Always amazed when I find special people and excited about what the future may hold. And it can take time in getting to know someone to appreciate how valued they are to you.

Well first off I just read the last few posts on this thread and my instant highlight is picturing Gabby naked on the beach in PEI...yeah Baby !! ;)

My highlight today is I get to participate in a charity baseball game today that I originally thought I couldn't make it to. So I just dusted off my glove .... threw a few pitches at lunch time and it didn't hurt too bad .... and accuracy wise...I don't think I should hit too many batters ;) Should be fun :)

I bought a box of popsicles yesterday and it's almost empty.

I got my first sunburn of the season today.

These maybe don't sound like highlights. But these are signs of summer!

It's here!

Tonight I'm going skinny dipping!

How wonderful!

Guest N***he**Ont**y

My highlight of the day was to a small fishing village off Georgian Bay (Lake Huron) and enjoyed a fish and chip dinner of Perch covered in secret spices and fries on the wharf. It was fresh caught Perch and was absolutely fantastc as it was freshly caught. The place was busier then Grand Bend in the summertime. Then had some local ice cream and along with some friends went on a photo shoot of the whole village and the main lodge that is located there. The photo shoot is an annual trip and I shot some nice photos of various sailboats in the harbour etc.It was a great day for us all!

I got to visit with 3 friends today, one for a bite to eat, another for a drink and the third for a dip in her hot tub and pool. I love being downtown - my mini vacation away from Orleans is turning out to be okay!

Very simply put, the highlight is the fact that this long weekend has ushered in summer with gorgeous weather and I am looking forward to it staying just like this until the middle of October!

Getting a email from a friend I met in California full of pictures of the places we are going to check out next time I am down!

Posted via Mobile Device