highlights of the day

I have been out every morning (except Sundays) for my normal 6 kilometre walk, and this morning I had it in my mind "let's do this " so I took it up a notch, and did 10 kilometres, with listening to great music and setting a good pace.

It felt great achieving that target, took me one hour and 34 minutes :)

• Like 2

A wonderful 4-hrs walk on the golf course yesterday under a beautiful, warm sunny sky - definitely got a full dose of Vit. D. The greens are in great shape which is a bonus.

Guest S****r

Twice today was so overcome with happiness that I could only do a happy dance and exclaim, "I'm so happy!" lol

Once for confirmation over a future event.

The second time was later, for reception of something I have worked long and hard for!

Awesome day!

This made me seriously giggle so maybe other Game of Thrones fans might get a chuckle.

https://24.media.tumblr.com/251b36e66e94d57bebf1469e78b72ca4/tumblr_n4q4dr8xQJ1r7konko1_400.gif

Tywin Lannister, Lord of Casterly Rock, Shield of Lannisport, Warden of the West, and Hand of the King.

Hahaha....hilarious. I guess he can also add "Rocker of Leather Mini Skirts" to his many other titles.

• Like 1

After more then 1 month of not really being able to come to this site I have finally had the chance to review all of the 30+ pages of gorgeous amazing Cerb ladies which I commented on many of them for the great pictures and their looks and outfits.

• Like 3

After more then 1 month of not really being able to come to this site I have finally had the chance to review all of the 30+ pages of gorgeous amazing Cerb ladies which I commented on many of them for the great pictures and their looks and outfits.

Happy your back:) You were missed:)

• Like 1

Earlier this week, my youngest daughter's boyfriend went old school on me and ask for permission to marry my daughter... I said " Go for it."

Tonight, my daughter called to tell me that she and her "fiancé" are getting married in the new year!!!

• Like 6

Highlight of the weekend: sitting on my ass and realizing it hurts because I did so much biking this weekend. I'm breaking in my season 2014 biker butt =P

My poor little toosh! haha

It's a good pain!

The first sighting of a cute humming bird in the backyard. They are so skinny, must have lost a lot of weight from the long flight. The nectar in the feeder should bring their weight back to normal in no time. :D

The reason I wrote "they" was because soon after I saw two chasing each other away from the feeder.

Edited by Luckyme
  • Like 1

Mothers Days while wonderful are always a bit of a challenge in our home so the highlight of my day is really getting through the day .

After saying a cruel goodbye to hundreds of physical books in my library on Saturday, I jumped out of bed Sunday, buckled down, and figured out how to recover hundreds more ebooks that I'd lost because they were DRM protected and in PDB format (for Palm OS). I've got them all back now, and I can email them to my iPhone to read in my Kindle app any time I like. Yippee!!

• Like 2

The weather outside, a great highlight...especially working outside since 730am this morning, where you can soak up sun, and ignore silly ass immature issues.

• Like 1

I am seeing hummingbirds at my feeder too ... Love when they come back yearly

On PEI we can almost set the calendar with the arrival of the hummingbirds. May 15th, every single year. They were sighted in Yarmouth NS on Saturday so I'd say that they are on schedule. My feeders are up and ready.

VERY interesting is that the one year I was late putting feeders out in my bush the birds were in there looking for it. Therefore I conclude it is the very same birds that flew from PEI to South America and then back to my little place. Pretty neat!

• Like 6

I worked out then went for a nice walk to loosen up and go for a tan... got completely soaked walking home in the rain, but that was ok it was nice and warm and the fresh air was wonderful!

• Like 1

On PEI we can almost set the calendar with the arrival of the hummingbirds. May 15th, every single year.

Unfortunately... we have no hummingbirds in Newfoundland... i always enjoy seeing them when I travel.

Back home (no place like home) after being away for Mother's Day.....what has now become a chore.

And got a walk in before the thunderstorm hits tonight (they originally called for it during the day)

RG

My highlight and low light are combined....got a sunburn on my face (nose like Rudolph) but had the greatest time ever yesterday!

I'm looking out at my flower beds and enjoying how clean and tidy they are after all of my weeding and rototilling I did yesterday! So beautiful like an untouched canvas; I can't wait to fill them up with all sorts of beautiful majestic colorful flowers and plants!

• Like 3

I'm looking out at my flower beds and enjoying how clean and tidy they are after all of my weeding and rototilling I did yesterday! So beautiful like an untouched canvas; I can't wait to fill them up with all sorts of beautiful majestic colorful flowers and plants!

Love a lady with a green thumb :)

Pushed the limit today, walked 15k was a little chilly this morning, but got it done, last week in 6 days completed 42k walked " it doesn't get easier you get stronger" ....love being outside ;)

• Like 1

Guest P**aq

Just finished seeing a lovely lady :)

Again she made my day, when after an hour and half into our session, she smiled at me and said the time was flying by too fast and said she had no other plans until much later so she told me she didn't mind staying a couple extra hours with me, if I was ok with that. I didn't say anything, I just gave her a bear hug. Highlight of the year.