highlights of the day

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Finding out getting my medical procedure is in hospital instead of a crappy private clinic and I am now bumped until Sept. Now I can enjoy the rest of August.

Over the last two days I have been having family arrive back home to Halifax from where they all have moved either out West and Ottawa for our first family reunion since my Nan (The Rock of Family) passed over a decade ago.

It's going to be so wonderful, I haven't seen most of them in over 10yrs.

Today will be a good day with family, food and love.

• Like 3

Guest **cely***r***ne

Made biscuits!! They actually look like biscuits! And are not too salty or hard as a rock!! Yippee!

(I don't follow recipes to the 'T' and always add secret ingredients to things, but not this time..lol)

Spent the better half of the day in the company of my lovely lady. After the loving session, went for a bike ride, had lunch at a fancy restaurant, came back, showered and enjoyed some more loving time....life is good!:D

After feeling really sick this morning, shivering none stop...I thought I wouldn't feel up to meeting with this wonderful gent...after a two hour nap, I was feeling so much better and had the best afternoon ever! A shotout to this kind Calgary gentleman, you made my day!

Bianca

Guest N***he**Ont**y

After having only one day off this work week I went to the cottage on a spur of the moment decision and had a barbecue on our beach with family and had some beer in 28c sunny weather.My dog Cody played with some other pack members in the water all afternoon. A good time for both of us.

Guest D***el B***e

Highlights of my day? Rain!!!! Finally it's raining .... gawwd my lawn is yellow, flower beds are drooping, the underbrush is sooooo dry it's scary.

Rain is the highlight of my day!!

Well been wanting to do this for awhile but it's been too hot. But today cool enough. So I rearranged the furniture in the living room in my apartment. Gives me better airflow inside, and my cat prefers the improved view out the window

Took a bit of time to do, now I'm done and relaxing

RG

Watching Erin Burnett on CNN's "Out Front," the guests are two guys who knew Robin Williams. Both are "Dicks" -- one in the first name, one in the surname. One says, I guess you didn't realize you had two dicks on the show. Brief puzzled pause, before continuing: "No waiting." It takes a moment to sink in; Erin puts her head in her hands, but recovers quickly! Apparently, it was too fast or subtle for TV censors to bleep out ;)

Went for my walk today already...nice sunny day here in smalltown Ontario

not too hot, not too cold, just right.

Then hit the grocery store, got the ingredients for a spaghetti sauce. Having spaghetti for dinner tonight

Next job of the day, make a homemade spaghetti sauce

RG

Ordering food for every meal cause the dishes are being packed. Gives me an excuse to eat from every one of my favourite Ottawa restaurants before I move.

• Like 1

Highlights of my day? Rain!!!! Finally it's raining .... gawwd my lawn is yellow, flower beds are drooping, the underbrush is sooooo dry it's scary.

Rain is the highlight of my day!!

Yes, it is quite scary to be dry underbush. Oh wait, you said underBRUSH.

I must sound like a politician, talking out of both sides of my mouth LOL

It sucks that August is half over...where has summer gone???...

but, it also means September is closer, and my membership at the Y starts September 1.

Pumped to start working out, lose this weight

RG

My jacuzzi at home is finally fixed... and today it was a perfect day for sitting out under the rain and cold weather and just enjoy a relaxing morning

My jacuzzi at home is finally fixed... and today it was a perfect day for sitting out under the rain and cold weather and just enjoy a relaxing morning in it

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Speaking to a lady friend today whom I haven't talked to for awhile. She cheered me up today after a very bad week.