highlights of the day

Dropped off 100 pairs of mens winter socks to an ottawa shelter. Then felt so good I went and bought another 200 pairs and 83 toques to give to another one of the shelters in Ottawa. And this time will bring a 50lb pail of honey with me. Buckwheat honey that is good for coughs. Its better and more effective and more natural then cough medicine. I am sure they will put it to good use.

• Like 8

Guest n*gu**6

Spent the whole day with my son and went to see Star Wars in 3d. He thought it was best day ever

A chance to get together, once again, with my good friend Luckyme to talk about life, and love, and the special women who bring us so much joy :)

And this time, to talk about "une peine d'amour" I am experiencing with a woman I have loved for almost three years now.

It's okay, really - a bit sad around the edges - but okay. I wish it was otherwise, but it all makes sense.

"Tis better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all." (Alfred, Lord Tennyson).

And it's really good to have the chance to talk with a friend, who understands.

• Like 2

With Boxing Day here the World Junior Hockey Championship starts today,

if your a hockey fan it is one of the more exciting tournaments to watch,

Go Canada Go !!!!

Guest n*gu**6

It may sound weird, but clearing my driveway this morning. I had it paved this summer and it is spoon much easier to clear snow than the old gravel driveway. It was almost fun. .....almost.... haha

Been a rough few days for me. My high point today is right now. Sitting down at the piano for a few Mins to unwind before I turn in. Tomorrow shall be a better day.

Wow, a musician ! So many beautiful pieces to pay . I appreciate this. :)))

I took lessons for 10 years and I still suck!

Edited by Katherine
Additional Comments
  • Like 4

Guest n*gu**6

House is quiet and peaceful right now. But it's early so this is my highlight for now. My peace and quiet

finale tally 732 pairs of mens winter socks and 83 winter toques dropped to shelters in Ottawa,

Next I have ordered a test pair of mens boxers from china. If they are good I will order 500 to 1000 of them because looks like they are $1 US each.

• Like 2

Guest n*gu**6

My little guy falling asleep on my shoulder while i read his bedtime story

I was rousted out of a warm bed to help a car overcome a dead battery. After getting it going, I decided to leave my car parked on the street in hopes the crew will come by today to clean up my parking lot.

Five steps from where I parked the car was a bit of green paper poking out of the snow.

$20. Sweet. I'm taking the rest of the day off.

• Like 1

Guest n*gu**6

Email from my lawyer today....inching ever closer to getting all the docs in place for the transfer of ownership of the business. Yay...

My family welcomed the first baby girl of 2016 to the family just after 5:00a.m.! This is real joy, a true gift and blessing!!

• Like 3

Finding out today how much more fun it is taking Carley Lingerie Shopping is than giving her a Gift Certificate, much much much more fun:)