highlights of the day

Sending and receiving Valentine's messages, just like when I was a kid...or almost...

Actually way, way better! :)

Sharing a table tonight at a children's charity Pancake supper fund raising event with another family that included an adorable little girl who just made me smile.

• Like 1

Miss ER everyone needs a calm time for themselves. I'm sitting on my enclosed veranda at the cottage looking over a clear ice covered lake and a sunny cloudless afternoon. You were just here a few days ago. it is still a bit chilly, -20 I think.

Its Valentine's Day. Every person who knows me knows my

favourite thing in life is flowers.

My dining room table is full of vases of roses. My highlight of the day is one rose at a time .

Thank you every special person.

xo

• Like 2

Guest n*gu**6

Delivering some roses to a special lady and seeing her smile. Any day I see that smile is a great day.

Finishing shovelling (for now). It's good exercise if you pace yourself, get's you outside and going early on a brisk sunny morning, gives a sense of achievement when you look at what you have accomplished over time, and feels great when you stop and come back into the warmth of a home...

I booked a 3 hours appointment with a super hot tattooed trans man who mostly Top.

Guess who just had the most amazing sex and orgasms and all the play in a while ?:D

Seriously. More sex workers need to hired sex workers

• Like 1

Enjoying day two of six free days to myself

Just doing nothing

After the past two weeks I deserve it

It seems busier, and not in a good way since I've retired than when I worked

RG

Guest n*gu**6

getting a couple of very genuine thank-you's after my day of instruction. Seems some of the students actually took some stuff away from the course.

:-)

Spent some time with the wonderful Autumn Raine at her new spa location here in St. John's and after a very stressful week it was really good to connect with her.

Guest n*gu**6

Getting some very flattering reviews on my weekend of instruction for my students. It was humbling and rewarding to know they could feel the passion I have for what I teach and that they took away some of that knowledge with them

Having the group I was working with today make a large food donation to a local charity here in St. John's... we grumble about all the bad things we see but there is a lot of pure good out there too.

Guest n*gu**6

A guy almost hit me as I was in the crosswalk leaving Sobeys. When I yelled (and gestured) by displeasure he decided to whip around and make another pass at me yelling obscenities and while focused on me he T-BONED a car pulling out of a parking space. Ahhhh sweet Karma. Fortunately no one hurt.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Getting the driveway cleanup done and over with after todays blizzard and getting caught up on paperwork. Starting my weekend now. Yay!