Congrats again to SamanthaEvans and WrinkledinTime

Congrats again to SamanthaEvans and WrinkledinTime for winning the members choice vote. I have added your award icons for the winners and will pick away at the nomination icons as I find time (as we had a lot of people nominated in this one)

I really wish we did not have all the drama associated with this every time so I think this will be the last VOTE in this way. Maybe in the future the council will pick a member to award or come up with a better solution.

We want to keep the board positive and this is suppose to help strengthen the community we have here (Not tear it apart).

• Like 2

Congratulations to both Samantha and WIT:

You are both VERY DESERVING of these awards!

Now let the party begin.....

• Like 3

Guest W***ledi*Time

Congratulations Samantha!

My personal appreciation of your amazing presence on this board is beyond words. I was tickled pink that I had the honour of being first in the long line to nominate you this time.

(The real first time I nominated Samantha was in July 2009. Did I mention that I'm stubborn? ha ha ...)

Also a very appreciative bow to all the great ladies and gents of Cerb, and of course especially those who were nominated for the Members Choice Award for Favorite Service Provider, or the Valued Member Award. All richly deserve the "extra recognition" that this process is meant to symbolize. It's a way for everyone here to remind both you and ourselves just how much you all mean to the Cerb community.

The ballots this time around once again reflect the diversity of the Cerb community, with nominees reflecting a wide variety of interests and approaches in their contributions to the board. Geographically, nominees for the two awards hail from locations all across Canada -- not to mention certain "citizens at large" who can't be neatly classified with a pin in the map!

I am particularly struck, if a may put my partisan hat on as a Maritimer, by the number of nominees from the East Coast this time around. It's great to see the level and quality of participation on the board that prompted this. It's a trend I hope will continue!

On a personal note (if I may make this post serve double-duty):

Thank you so much to those who nominated or voted for me! I am truly grateful! Each and every positive thought that you've sent my way is a nice sweet bit of icing on my Cerb cake!

I have benefited a great deal from the members of the Cerb community over the years - in so many ways. It's only fair that I give some of that back, and that's what I try to do. Sometimes successfully, sometimes not.

Again, Congratulations and Thank you!!

Cheers, Wrinkled

I already toasted Wit on the gents thread, if I get too gushy he will think I am taking a shine to him... heheheheheheh.

Samantha!!!! Congratz!!! Well deserved and greatly appreciated... you fulfill every aspect of the title bestowed upon you!!! Kudos!!! (and wet dog nose nuzzles!!)

To all the men and women that have contributed and continue to contribute, my hearty thanks and congratulations. You are the foundation upon this community was built and continues to grow.

Guest **cely***r***ne

CONGRATULATIONS! To two very deserving individuals! :D

A congratulations to Samantha and WIT...both very deserving individuals, and both great CERB contributors.

Even those who didn't win, remember, being nominated is an honour

And for all CERB members, you all are valued in this community

Congratulations again to Samantha and WIT

RG

My warm congratulations to both WIT and Samantha. You are both exemplary of the best cerb has to offer.

Looking forward to many more contributions from you.

Congratulations to SamanthaEvans and WrinkledinTime for their win. The bizarre process this year should in no way take away from the great contributions of these two members for our community. In fact, perhaps now more than ever we need good Ambassadors to guide us as we move forward and I expect we have two such positive spirits. For those who recognized me for my modest contributions I am truly touched. I humbly get more out of CERB than I put in and am so grateful for what you've all brought me.

Thanks.

Cub

• Like 1

Congratulations WiT and Samantha!

but believe me everyone out there is a winner in one way or the other :) keep being champion in your own life!

Congratulations, Samantha. Congratulations, WIT. You're both richly deserving of the awards this time around, regardless of the shitstorm that I seem to have missed while I was offline :) I'm proud to be part of the same community as you guys.

Congrats as well to you both! This community is enriched by both your contributions. I always enjoy reading your thoughts, insight and your due dilligence to keeping us informed in all aspects of this business. Both of you are invaluable to this community and I look forward to learning more.

• Like 1

I'd be hard pressed to name two members more deserving of recognition. I am always impressed with the skill and precision with which you post approach delicate topics. Congrats Samantha and WIT for your well earned awards.

Congratulations to Samantha and WIT for their well deserved combination of eloquence, dedication, and general awesomeness!

Cerb would be a different place (and a lesser one) if not for your immense contributions.

Edited by datyaddict

Congratulations. Well deserved. You both are contribute greatly to the board! Best wishes and lots of love ;) xox

It is a pleasure to see these awards going to two very deserving individuals.

My thanks go out to them both for taking the time to post their thoughts, opinions, and concerns in the way that benefits the whole community here.

:ThankYou:

Congrats and enjoy this, you both earned it. Keep those amazing and very informative and inspirational posts coming!!:bigclap:

Big Hugs,

Lexy

Congrats WIT and Samantha!!!

Your both an amazing contribution to the board!

Congratulations to the both of you!

Both of you are more than deserving of the recognition being given to you. Please keep up all the great contributions, we would all lose out without folks like you :)