CERB Group Hug - Give or Get a Hug!

Sophia, I am so sorry to hear this.

However, when one door closes, another window opens. This is your opportunity to broaden your horizons. You don't know what is around the corner. Always look on the bright side of life.

You will succeed in anything you set your mind to. You are an amazing woman, keen business sense, very beautiful and sexy. You will do well.

Big hugs!

xoxo

Meaghan

Guest webothscore

Do not look at the current situation with sadness my friend. Wipe those years, embrace the memories and make new ones.

Here is a big warm bear hug for Sophia. Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness. Better days are on the way.

• Like 1

Took me 10 mins. to find this hugs thread. Duh crankF. Well, I'd like to send a big hug to Penelope Davis because she's afraid of the dentist and she's having some surgery. We pm'd a bit about it and she's very nervous.

Best of luck dear, it'll be okay!

Ms. Penelope Davis .....

I share your fear of Dentists - in fact recently went to see one after a 20 year absence. I need a little work (remarkably less than I expected), however to even clean my teeth (due to the debilitating fear) they need to gas me or I simply can't do it. I wish I had inspiring wisdom for you - All I have is I feel your fear. Thoughts are with you!

• Like 2

Need a hug.

Roomie who takes care of me, and my doggie, were hit by a car Aug 3rd. He's convalescing elsewhere and I'm living alone with a messed up pooch.

I hate living alone. Alway have.

80de9d91-f5a7-48cd-bd04-614758773d69_zps73a19307.jpg

• Like 2

Need a hug.

Roomie who takes care of me, and my doggie, were hit by a car Aug 3rd. He's convalescing elsewhere and I'm living alone with a messed up pooch.

I hate living alone. Alway have.

Here is a big hug for you!

532149_623039374402503_1420155605_n.jpg

• Like 1

Sending you(Chanel) and your dog a big big hug, you aren't alone when you have a dog:)Sometimes they can be better company than any human. But I hope your roomie heals quickly :) so he can come home soon:)

• Like 1

Today a cerb member who I'm very lucky to have as a friend needs a big hug. Cometman, I'm not sure if you'll see this any soon but I know you eventually will and I want you to know I was thinking about you today and wishing you all the best :redface:

A-big-hug.jpg

• Like 2

Guest D***el B***e

Sending a big hug to Michaela's Caress, one of the sweetest person around! She called me a DILF!!! lol lol

Big hugs to two people today.

To Cometman who has two tractors down. If I was there, I'd help keep you warm in the one missing the glass plate in the cab.

And To Malika - thinking of you and what you're going through with your dad. I can relate and sending you my positive thoughts.

• Like 1