Goddess Katherine!!

Guest W***ledi*Time

Today's three-word story is: "Katherine is Deified"!!

Congratulations to Katherine upon officially reaching God(dess) status! The Maritimes, and Cerb, are truly blessed!

10,000 well-deserved rep-points!

elemental.jpg

Awesome ! Congrats Katherine !! This just makes it official :). Now I believe a cerb rule is when a Maritimer SP reaches Goddess status you must travel West at least as far as MB ...I will check with WIT and MrNice on that one ;)

Posted via Mobile Device

Congratulations to you Katherine on your ascension to the pantheon.

Well done!

Guest **cely***r***ne

Oh! My lovely! :D

Yes! A Goddess, Has always been, will always be!

Love to you my special sister!

xoxo

moon_goddess.jpg

Congratulations Katherine to well deserved status. I believe that Lee has a suggested a wonderful tradition in his post here as well.

India_Goddess_Durga_puja.jpg

Congratulations, Katherine, on reaching this plateau within our community. Thank you for all of your contributions over the years.

Until I contact you each indivudally thank you all for your kind and well wishes. I lurked here before I had the courage to become a contributing member

Now each person that I chat with daily has become very special to me in their own way. When I recieve a message I always have a smile on my face, I am so happy to know each and every one, some of you I have met others are my virtual friends.

You all mean so much to me and thank you for the happiness and sometimes much needed advice you have brought to my life. I have been enriched because of you and many times over.

I love you all,

Katherine

xoxo

Edited by Katherine
spelling
  • Like 6

Congratulations Katherine!

CERB is made up of the most wonderful group of friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and compassionate people that I have ever discovered gathered together in one place and while I value each and every contribution from everyone, it is clear that there is a smaller, very elite group of special people that make this site as wonderful as it is. Katherine is clearly in this elite group.