My interpretation of not a clock watcher is exactly that, a lady that may look at the time 2 or 3 times before your 60/90/120 minutes is up, AND that there is never any qualms about the gent leaving 5-10 minutes after a session if they both get caught up in the steamy session.

Unrushed also means that lady isn't trying to get you off real quickly in a 60 minute booking and figures the session time is up well before hand.

Your example encounter describes a gentleman that took a advantage of a situation and basically over stayed his time in a regard that it was deliberate and no regard for what you were asking politely.

I normally realize when my time is up, and never had asked to pack up,zip up,put the hard-on back in your pants and leave.

Being respectful, can develop into a mutual benefit for both parties involved for other encounters. If I get one shot on goal and we simply devour each other for that one hour duration and talk after it, is my buck, and if that is how I want enjoy our time, so be it.

But not being rushed out the door, by the lady is key, I like to leave after dressed and kisses good bye and never go over ten minutes of scheduled time.

I have had some ladies keep me for extra play time and their call, not mine, as I would getting dressed and then they simply took advantage of me :)

Edited by PistolPete
  • Like 1

Guest W***ledi*Time

"Clock not watched" does not translate as "clock ceases to exist".

Every morning, my alarm clock goes off - and I can guarantee that it doesn't do so because I was watching it. Quite the contrary - if it goes off, it means I was asleep and oblivious. Hitting my alarm's snooze button once after the alarm has first sounded is a welcome luxury or indulgence. But if I hit my snooze button again and again, that instead means that what I'm sorely in need of is someone to kick my sorry ass out of bed.

Yes, I have found myself in this situation many times in the past. It is awkward to say the least!

I think for some people "unrushed" has become code for MSOG??

I now started to ask the gentlemen when they are booking their appt, if they are wanting MSOG or more intimacy. I have found this does help me to organize my time with him. I also ask him, if he is a sensitive type, so that I can gage how intensely I can perform.

When booking 1 hour appt, I like to get the first one out of the way to leave plenty of time to start again. I also remind them that a second time can be difficult and I can not guarantee success. For that matter, I do not like to guarantee anything. As some people arrive feeling blue, stressed and have their mind on other issues. But will guarantee an honest go at it!

When I book 2 hours , then I will certainly expect to perform at least 2 times. Again asking the Gentlemen ahead of time how he wants our 2 hour date to be. Is he wanting MSOG or one long sensual experience?

As for clock watching, I do not watch it too closely. But half ay threw our session, I like to remind them on how much time we have left and then will ask how we should spend our remaining time together. I also leave plenty of time between appt, just in case my Gentlemen would like to extend his time with me.

So much can wrong when communication is not flowing:( It is vital for us to communicate what we want and expect in a date. Sp's are generally good mind readers, but you still need to be able to communicate what it is you want from our session with you.

It sounds like you made a nice 2 hour date with your client. Hopefully he can learn from this and communicate his needs better to the next date?

• Like 4

This type of situation is my #1 downfall and Gabriella, I know exactly how you feel. I have made a very conscious effort this year to ensure new guests are out the door within a reasonable amount of time after their appointment is over but it is a challenge for me. The sad part is that every time it happens, I promise myself not to let it happen again but inevitably it does. What I haven't been able to figure out is that they know they were over their time considerably and yet seldom is there even an offer of compensation. I can count on one hand the gentleman who have slipped a little extra in the box on their way out nor is there any extra in the next visit envelope to say "thank you" for going over and above the call of duty for the last time. It leaves me with a more than sour taste in my mouth but my southern indoctrination makes it near impossible to just say "TIMES UP!!!!". My established guests are mainly retainer guests so they know the routine and respect it.

I'm not sure what the solution is. Perhaps an alarm clock with an insanely loud buzzer?

cat

• Like 1

Sounds like he took advantage of your kindness,and then showed his selfish side, unfortunetly some people will never learn and they are usually the same ones that would toss your ass out if you were infringing on their dime at there place of work. Clients like that will always try and get something extra as they feel they deserve it-maybe you need a fee for those that are respectfull and another for those that are not ! unrushed to me means we had "our" time together and you respected my alloted time and i respected your commitment to me for that time !

Edited by renegade
addition

The saying that time flies while having fun covers this situation perfectly. It is unbelievable how fast time goes when one is with a lady that you do enjoy being with and have that 'connection' with.

I believe that I generally am pretty good at being aware of time, or more so the passage of time, but I have been wrong on at least a couple of occassions. In both cases when I got home I sent an email transfer to the women and in both cases I received a little note saying thank you but it was not necessary, and the transfer was declined.

I have learned from those experiences and just from all experiences in general, that what I enjoy is the time spent. I am not a MSOG person probably regardless of how long we spend together, but I love and appreciate the conversation before and afterwards, and I realize that about myself.

For me, the rare date is only an hour. In several cases that was what I have booked but after doing so I realized that was stupid of me considering who I was going to see, so we mutually arranged to extend that time before I arrived. Good decisions MN2!!

All that being said, to answer Gabriella's question, I for one would have no issue at all with the woman reminding me of what time it is. Ahead of time we have concluded a mutually agreed upon contract, and I would not want to conciously abuse it.

I have been in rooms with SP's where there is no clock visible and fortunately my internal clock was functioning, but the presence of a clock would not make me think that I am being pushed out the door. That could be a simple thing.

So Gabriella and others, remind me as required, even though you should not have to do that. A deal is a deal.

• Like 1

I hope this doesn't come off as rude or disrespectful but I have never really understood why this phrase, "not a clockwatcher" is used so much. I know I am being too literal but I don't get why clients say this about SP's and SP's say this about themselves all the time.

I expect you to keep track of time because.....I am paying you for your time!

Regular updates from the lady about how much time I have left would be a bit annoying. I sometimes ask for msog and on occasion the lady will say, we got about X minutes left, maybe we should get started. I have no problem with that at all.

I realize that ladies want to try and make in an intimate occasion and as Gabriella said not make it feel like a "meaningless business transaction", but ultimately this is a business transaction and if the lady is a professional she is aware of the time.

Having said all that, I agree with Gabriella's definition of "not a clock watcher" you don't kick the guy out at the 60/120/240 minute mark, if he leaves 5-10 minutes "late" no biggie.

• Like 3

To me, unrushed means an encounter can flow into a little overtime. But certainly not a case of we have five minutes left, I'd like another fs/bj well you fill in the blanks. And then staying at the lady's place to masturbate after time is up. No that is not unrushed, that is rude.

But if you are lying in bed with the lady, after the sexual side of the encounter, kissing/cuddling/conversation, and you are enjoying each other's company, for the sake of each other's company, and it runs into overtime, that to me is an unrushed, and relaxed encounter. When it happens it happens and an unexpected treat. But I don't expect it.

But as a sidebar, it has happened twice to me, that a lady stayed (I do mostly outcalls) past the allotted time. No companionship, fs/bj etc, just more like hung around. Frankly I wished they had left, even cut their encounter short. But I digress

But for those ladies who I have had unrushed encounters with, well not only do they get their donation, I give a gift and tip.

RG

• Like 1

'Unrushed' has, to me, always meant that the SP does not make a direct move to reach the conclusion as soon as the session has begun. The sp allows the session to flow naturally; takes some time to get to know each other, and does not pressure the client to leave or make hir feel no longer welcome as soon as the session 's climax is complete. An SP who advertises hir session as unrushed should not look annoyed and impatient when two minutes of oral is not enough to induce an orgasm.

A client should, in response, not take advantage of this unrushed style by pushing the limits on the previously agreed time , and should understand the limits of hir body and capability to reach orgasm within the time frame. A respectful client should not assume that the SP will be so awed by xe's ability to reach orgasm more than once that they will automatically extend the session to include more cuddling, shower time, etc.

• Like 1

If the gentleman in question was really THAT intent on getting off again, he should have done the honorable thing by asking if it would be possible to extend your time together by way of additional compensation for your time, and only if it didn't inconvenience yourself.

• Like 2

I like to finish the date chatting, cuddling, and generally relaxing. I appreciate it if I can have a shower and not feel like I have to be out the door on the minute. Asking for a resumption of sexual activities with only 10 minutes or so left is just disrespectful. If we want the ladies to not be clockwatchers, then we have to be respectful of their time.

Porthos

• Like 3

"Unrushed" to me is a double-edged sword. It means that I don't try to rush him to finish and get out early, and he doesn't try to prolong and get more time than he paid for.

I think most of us have some means of marking the time, even if it's not obvious to/oppressive to the customer's experience. And yes, of course we give a buffer of a few minutes here or there to clean up and get ready to leave. But we do notice when too much of that comes out our personal time.

Our services are quantified, even if you don't or don't want to realize it. Use the time you purchase from us wisely.

• Like 3

'Unrushed' is very easy to write in an ad or on a website and it is really good to think about what it means. I think 'unrushed' to me is a lot to do with how the impending end of our time together is handled. Tapping a clock on the bedside table and telling me to hurry up is likely to damage the mood. Obviously if the time is already up as in Gabriella's example, then that is completely different. Being told the time on three or four occasions through the encounter will also interrupt the mood.

I generally don't bring a watch with me, and wouldn't want to be wearing or checking one if I did, so timekeeping is really up to the provider. The easiest way is to probably to have a clock visible in the room so that I can check occasionally and make sure I'm not overstaying my welcome.

Being told we only have 15 minutes or however long left, and asked how I want to spend the remaining time seems a good way to go and is no problem for me.

• Like 1

It was wonderful to meet you/or see you again....would you like to use the shower before you go ? works for me......If it wasn't wonderful then just fib a bit and say it anyways ;) ha ha

I will be wonderful, you can use my shower, , tub, hot tub and move in for the week. How is that for unrushed Lee Richards YMMV, ha ha.

If you want my cats we are going to have a fight!!:icon_smile::icon_smile::icon_smile:

• Like 1

As I client, I constantly look at the clock. I just hope I haven't given the impression that I'm waiting for our time to end, just to mentally prepare myself for what's next. 2 hrs on the clock remaining, keep it slow, maybe speed it up in a bit, an hr, something should be happening bby now, 20 minutes, relax, talk, and soak it in.

I like to arrive at work unrushed, so I get up early enough to shower, shave, dress, have a cup of coffee and read the newspaper. That doesn't mean I'm entitled to show up for work late.

Gabriella likes to "offer" an unrushed experience, but she can't know what her client's expectations are for the session. There is an onus on the client to communicate what he wants, preferably before the session. (The lady might then choose to decline.) In the absence of that, he needs to take some responsibility for pacing the session according to his desired outcome and not expect the SP to be a mind reader. Regardless, he's not entitled to interpret "unrushed" as meaning he can take more time than he booked.

I have never interpreted "unrushed" to mean I can take more than my allotted time. To me, it speaks to the kind of mutual experience the lady is seeking to have and so as a prospective client it's up to me to decide whether that's what I want. If not, I should seek another SP.

I agree with many of the other replies that "unrushed" means not paying real close attention to the clock. However, having a clock in plain sight is helpful because then both parties can occasionally (and discretely) take note of the time and adjust their pace accordingly. If I were to lose track of time, I would have no problem with the lady mentioning nicely that our time was up. I'd be mortified (for not noticing), but I'd want to know.

Gabriella, I think you do a great job on your website of explaining the kind of experience you offer. Unfortunately, there will always be some people who will focus on what they want to see and ignore the context around it. I'd like to think that there are enough good clients around that you can afford not to repeat with one's that pass your excellent screening but then act in the manner you described.

My interpretation is that unrushed should mean pressure free within the reasonable context of the agreed upon time. Anything over a few minutes beyond is pushing the limits of courtesy and decorum.

Am I a clock watcher?

Er... no. You aren't :)

On the more general subject of this thread... there is most certainly an art to managing an encounter so that it reaches a satisfactory conclusion for all concerned and ends at about the right time, give or take a bit. I must say, I've always been quite impressed by the ability of SPs to do this, without obviously checking a clock every couple of minutes. I should also say that the encounters I've had that have overrun have been the ones where there's been a genuine connection, and they've overrun because we were talking too much.

I should also say, though, that I'm not in the habit of checking my watch when I arrive and when I leave, and that I consider "unrushed" to be as much an approach to the whole thing as something you can measure. Although obviously, it's not something to be abused.

I have always seen unrushed service as basically letting things progress in their own way. I have had experiences with SP's where things progressed quickly with intimate contact beginning almost as soon as we see each other while with others there is some conversation and laughs before any major physical contact. Neither situation is how I planned my meeting but they just flowed that way. In all cases, as can been seen by my reviews, I end up a very happy camper.

I should note that I tend to do 2 hour appointments thus the MSOG issue is sort of dealt with as most SP's expect at least two rounds of play during that period. Although, I was given a chance to go for number three once by an SP who took it as more of challege then anything else ... luckily for me she was up to the challege and made me a very happy man (a really tired happy man LOL). Of course, I would never expect this normally but things just flowed that way.

I also think many of us who are in the hobby keep an eye on the clock also, just so we are not putting the SPs in bad situations like the one that started this thread. I usually am ready to leave (dressed and showered) when my 2 hours is up. I can only think of one time where I exceeded my time limit. It was only about 10 minutes and I didn't notice how late I was until I had left the incall location and saw the time. I'm not sure if the SP even notice that we were late, as she seemed to be fully involved in our final conversation ... then again she may have been overly polite. I'm still going to keep that in mind the next time I see her and apologize for taking up her time.

Sorry to hear that someone would take advantage of Gabriella this way. The problem is if enough of us push the time limit then SP's might become more "clockwatchers" to protect themselves from this type of situation. Which after all is said and done is not good for us clients. I'm guessing that any future appointments by this guy with Gabriella will follow a more regulated schedule and not have as much "go with the flow" type feel. His lost, hopefully not ours.

I'm not sure if the SP even notice that we were late, as she seemed to be fully involved in our final conversation ... then again she may have been overly polite. .

I think this is a very good comment. A lot of sps are non confrontational, and possibly too polite and/or just find it awkward to have to say 'time's up", even if they would like to. What with reviews, and so on, they may have in the back of their mind 'what will happen if I say something, even if I am right", and then choose to not say anything.

It is helpful to figure out the clues when the sp considers time is not just up, but even the allowed overtime is up. One clue is she is fully dressed, with coat and boots on and standing by the front door waiting for the client to get up off the bed, get dressed and get to the door too lol.

(not all that in the summer time tho, just typing that makes me hot, and not in a good way) :)

Guest ****someS**l

To my mind, overstaying one's welcome is as bad as negotiating a donation reduction. I do neither. If I am to be out the door at a certain time I do so and usually it's well before the clock runs out. In that respect I am a clock-watcher. Sometimes I've been invited to stay longer off the clock especially if we are involved in an interesting discussion but I do so sparingly and will offer up some extra consideration. I can only control my own actions and what others do is on them; I am of the view that overstaying one's welcome is being greedy and self-absorbed. Just my take on it all.

I think this is a very good comment. A lot of sps are non confrontational, and possibly too polite and/or just find it awkward to have to say 'time's up", even if they would like to. What with reviews, and so on, they may have in the back of their mind 'what will happen if I say something, even if I am right", and then choose to not say anything.

It is helpful to figure out the clues when the sp considers time is not just up, but even the allowed overtime is up. One clue is she is fully dressed, with coat and boots on and standing by the front door waiting for the client to get up off the bed, get dressed and get to the door too lol.

(not all that in the summer time tho, just typing that makes me hot, and not in a good way) :)

That's the big issue Katherine, you ladies are just too damn nice !!

I agree with you that the client needs to be aware of where things are in terms of time. The SP or MA really shouldn't have to be the bad guy (girl ?).

Luckily for me the SP was still topless when she was talking to me and it was a fairly cool day so I'm pretty confident I wasn't pushing the boundaries in terms of using up her time. Still when I see her again I will apologize and have a small token gift just to acknowledge that I overstayed my time.

When I advertise myself as "un-rushed" to me it means that :

• [--]you dont look at the clock the whole time you are with a client
    [--]you respect the clients wishes and take ur time getting into "action"
    [--]you give the client time to "collect themselves" when time is up without being pushy and rude

Thats just my opinion .. xo

For me, an unrushed experience would mean that for my alloted time, I'm the sole focus of the lady's attention. We're in our own world, you could say.

I've got to say that I myself am worried of being a clockwatcher, especially when I have some minor requests for the encounter and would like enough time for everything...

All that being said, punctuality is important for me and I don't plan on begging for last-minute extras.

To me "unrushed" or "not a clock watcher" means that there is no CONSTANT reminder of time by the lady. However, that doesn't mean a subtle reminder at certain points isn't welcome, say at the half way or three quarters mark, or even having a clock in plain sight.

I can usually go twice in an hour with a lady, and although it's not the goal, it's always fun to try (and succeed). I always ask a lot of questions before seeing someone, both to get a feel of the person, and to make sure that we both know what is offered and what is not for the time being discussed, including msog, and then book accordingly.

I think going over the agreed upon time 10-15 minutes for personal clean-up and chat is reasonable, especially since you may not know when time actually started (When you called up to be let in? When the lady answered the door? After you both sit down? After the donation is accepted?), but trying to extend the adventure at 5-10 minutes before the end of the agreed upon time is out of line.

To me unrushed also means the lady is not booking back to back, so that this flex time is available, if necessary, and so I'm not running into the next guy out in the hall.

In the real world, I take appointments for 45 minutes but have a 10 minute flexible zone. If there is no natural break at that point I usually tell the client that our time is up for the session. Because of this, I'm a bit of a clock watcher myself, and will naturally end a session with a lady at the appropriate time, (at least 5 minutes before the agreed upon time).

I've had most ladies offer a shower after our time has ended, and even had some join me (totally unexpected, but enjoyable), and been able to dress and arrange myself comfortably, which to me is the true definition of "unrushed".

As to Gabriella's example - the client was out of line, and took advantage of your good nature. I would call your description unrushed. There are always going to be jerks out there who will try and take advantage of any situation, and push the envelope beyond reason. Hopefully they are few and far between