What is for supper tonight?

Ok, here is a dish I have not has since I was probably 14 years old! lol

Irish Boiled Dinner,

Corned beef, cabbage, carrots, parsnip, potatoes. Seasoning is Bay leaf, cloves, peppercorns.

I forgot how long this takes, boil and simmer corned beef for 4 hours, when tender add in veggies. Test the broth to be sure not too salty, but while remembering you want some salt for the veggies:)

MMmmmm, smells awesome, and gonna defiantly be a winter warming dish!

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Egg salad sandwiches with coleslaw dressing and sea salt fries and gherkin pickels.

Guest D***el B***e

I guess I'm eating crow tonight ... gawddd I hate crow, foul smelling, foul tasting ... (see things that suck ... lol lol)

Noticing your post again and I bet you can find a good glass of wine there somewhere! :)

I may have forgotten that . Of course no delicious dinner does not come to me without a very flavourful red.

Boomer you know me all to well!!

xo

• Like 1

yogurt . lots and lots of yogurt. I cannot say I like it much but its set to expire soon and well its eat it or toss it. Once I am done the yogurt I am going to eat some sauerkraut. some pickled garlic and pickled beets.

yogurt . lots and lots of yogurt. I cannot say I like it much but its set to expire soon and well its eat it or toss it. Once I am done the yogurt I am going to eat some sauerkraut. some pickled garlic and pickled beets.

Yogurt is not as good as honey!!

Additional Comments:

I guess I'm eating crow tonight ... gawddd I hate crow, foul smelling, foul tasting ... (see things that suck ... lol lol)

Never ever easy to eat crow. Good news are the friends that love us will feed is that dam crow and the nest day its forgotten . Long live good friends!

Additional Comments:

Yogurt is not as good as honey!!

Additional Comments:

Never ever easy to eat crow. Good news are the friends that love us will feed is that dam crow and the nest day its forgotten . Long live good friends!

The nest day it is not crow but here in the Maritimes, Lobster, scallops and shrimp!!

Love to all. :))))

Not sure yet, probably a plate of wings or souvlaki haven't decided yet...meeting some former co-workers

for a Christmas dinner/party at a restaurant

Good to catch up

RG

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Roasted Herbal Chicken, mixed vegetables with peppers and potatoes au gratin washed down with a Pale Lager. A butter tart for dessert.

Fresh scallops which were flipping their way around the ocean floor mere days ago, dusted in flour/salt/pepper/garlic powder and deep fried in lard for 2 or 3 minutes. ROAR! (deep frying seals in their flavorful juices, while every other cooking method results in the loss of juices.....fine if you like a sauce, but I don't).

Juices. Hmmmmm!

Supper tonight was Turkey Dinner at a work Christmas Dinner at a local hotel... it was better than I expected.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk