What is for supper tonight?

Hey you stole my dinner, only I had some leftover stuffing, which I love. Dessert, well, best I could do was some French Vanilla Ice Cream. My menus are going to be quite simple this week.

had an early super of leftover turkey, homemade gravy, mashed potatoes with carrots. Fresh, homemade apple cookies are in the oven.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Tonight it is a Spanish Omelet with cheddar, green peppers,green onions and covered with home made barbecue sauce.

Dim sum! Pork & shrimp steamed dumplings with maple garlic sauce.

And I think I'm going to roast up some kale chips for snackies.

My stepmother always takes home my leftover gravy mashed potatoes,turnips and squash leaving me with the turkey, this year i tried something new i ground up the turkey added a little pork fat and a lot of spices (chorizo style) and made sausages then smoked them on my smoker -turned out incredibly good would definitely repeat!

Turkey Soup with macaroni noodles and vegetables....sounds womp wompish-but it is super delish! I took my time when I made it lastnight-started with making a really good broth ;) and I am probably gonna have the rest for dinner again tomorrow!

• Like 1

I'm not sure whats for supper tonight but I most definitely am having an awesome brunch(ish) this morning.

I fried up some leftover potatoes from the fridge and decided to throw in some stuffing. Then I chopped up some turkey and threw it into the pan too :) then I threw some gravy on top. it ended up making a very yummy Hash <3

Meg, corned beef and cabbage sounds like comfort food to me. My meal this evening will be very simple but for me its one of my comfort foods. Fish sticks, mashed potato and peas. :) Hardly gourmet!

Crustless Quiche - without broccoli.

Family member can't stand broccoli, so I use spinach instead.

• Like 1

Guest S**a*Q

I'm going out for food, cause I'm out of town. Probably the Keg, or for burgers and milkshakes... Haven't decided yet. :D

The sun has managed to peek out, so the BBQ is on. Tonight, BBQ pork tenderloin with a mixed pepper rub, mashed potatoes, green salad and grilled asparagus.

Guest C**Tra****er

I've been away for the weekend and I haven't had a chance to buy some groceries yet, so the fridge isn't offering up many choices. I do see enough eggs and veggies to make a nice omelet, so that's what it's going to be!

Spent the afternoon making meatballs, so it's spaghetti and meatballs for dinner, with sauce made from my own vine-ripened tomatoes, lots of Parmesan and maybe even a little garlic bread.

Additional Comments:

HOMEMAKER'S TIP: When planning a spaghetti dinner, make sure you have noodles.

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Supper was Seseme Chicken with Oriental Noodles and mixed vegetables. It was delish!

Guest C**Tra****er

Spaghetti dinner with garlic bread. The sauce is homemade but unfortunately I can say I grew the tomatoes myself ;)