Good Luck Roamingguy

This is simply a public note meant to wish Roamingguy all the best on his trip south to visit with his Dad. RG has been very open with the Cerb community about what is happening and although it is very difficult to help in any tangible way with something such as this, I know that Cerb members wish him well and all the best for his Dad.

Take care RG and know that many good thoughts are with you.

• Like 2

Guest N***he**Ont**y

RG enjoy the time with your Dad. It is times like this reminds us what is important!

My thoughts are with you, your family and your father RG. It is difficult times like this that remind us we need to cherish our loved ones and make the most out of every day.

All the best RG and a safe trip.

MB

• Like 1

THANK YOU all for the support shown over the past few weeks, whether by post, pm or email. It is very much appreciated

And a special thanks to a special lady who offerred not just her support but her expert advice on travelling (she is an expert), and on Pearson Airport (I haven't flown since pre-9/11, so I'm like a newbie flyer and things have really changed)

Just got my seats reserved, a bulkhead (I have long legs) and window seat on the way down and a window seat over the wing on the way back (bulkhead seats all taken :-( )

Again THANK YOU all

Your thoughts are appreciated

RG

all the best to you and you dad, hope things go better for him.

allow some time for when you travel at the airport, don't rush things...make's it easier for you.

take care.

• Like 1

Guest C**Tra****er

I hope everything works out with your Dad. Praying for his speedy recovery. Safe travels.

It's always hard to see anyone you love in pain. I hope you have a good trip RG and I hope your father starts to feel better.