Sending well wishes to SweetSami who broke her leg

I spoke to Sami who told me she recently took a nasty fall on the ice and ended up breaking her leg and is now laid up, recuperating with family.

Please join me in sending along well wishes to her for a speedy recovery.

We shall miss you at the Ottawa social this evening, Sami but we will be thinking of you!

Wow, what a bummer. Hope it heals up quickly.

On the bright side, once it's stable and not painful in the cast anymore, there might be an opportunity. Assuming rule #34 is true, there are probably gentlemen out there who are especially turned on by ladies in casts. Could be a gold mine! No need to thank me, all my clever business ideas are completely free.

:-D

Get well soon Sami.

Heal fast and well sweet lady. Take this time to indulge yourself, think of it more as a vacation than recuperation.

That is horrible! Sorry to hear-must have hurt like hell :( . Hope your leg heals as fast as possible.

Never broken a bone before other than a cracked rib once so I can't even imagine how much it must hurt. I've had some really bad sprains before though and they really suck. I've always heard that sprains are actually worse in some ways because they never fully heal.

So to look on the bright side, apparently broken bones often heal even stronger than they were before so Sami should be in great shape once it all gets knitted up.

Chin up Sami, hopefully the worst is over!

Edited by mister_crufty
brevity is the soul of wit

Guest ****ven

Leg Update!

Well Guys It's official Legs 100% healed up. Little hint of a limp but mostly gone. Thanks for all the support.