Feeling Sad and no smile to share now :(

Guest *l**e

Well, I have met you several times and had the incredible good fortune to examine you in wonderful detail. I can say with no uncertainty that those pics are all you and totally hot!!

Don't let losers bring you down!! But if you do go down...no..I won't go there (haha)

k...I volunteer to do whatever it takes to make you smile from ear to ear!!!

Hey there, don't ever let them get you down. The ones that try this always have an ulterior motive. Stay strong, you are a very beautiful woman, and I love seeing your positive contributions.

Did you not just get a new review? Is it connected?

Chin up and stay strong beautiful!

• Like 1

That is ridiculous, because, the fact is you look even better in person.....

Pay no attention to jealous people ...what is that line in DESIDERATA?

" avoid loud and agressive persons, they are vexatious to the spirit"

• Like 3

I have been there a few times, it really really sucks, and would keep me up at night:( But really it did not damage me or my business in the long run, because I knew the truth, and as long as I remained consistent and eventually these things would stop.

Stay strong and be steadfast, things will come out in the wash so to say, lol..

Best wishes:)

• Like 2

Having spent 2 hours with you about a year ago,an outcall at my Hotel room for a massage and a bath together (info I believe I never put in my reco about our time together,cause that was our business, I think I would know, your glowing smile, gorgeous face and your beautiful body) So those doubters can take a hike.

• Like 4

I'm no photo expert, I'll leave that to Kenny but they look real to me.

There will always be haters out there, you just got to ignore their bullshit and look the other way. You know your pics are real and that all that should matter, but just in case, you got a whole lot more supporters than you do haters so chin up and smile.

If they were so fake how come you got so many reviews?

• Like 2

Those of us who have met and know you could never be swayed by such vindictive and dare I say ridiculous statement. Anyone who has bet and knows you, knows what a beautiful person you are both inside and out. I wonder if anyone who might say otherwise knows how ridiculous THEY make themselves look?

• Like 2

Awww...get over here.

bearhug+(1).jpg

We haven't met yet but I feel confident enough in your honesty and inegrity and those in our community who stand by you. Consider me in your camp. And come get a big bear hug. XOXO Cub

• Like 2

This is absolute BS. Vitto has a natural beauty that no picture could ever fully capture. I don't know who is behind this but they need help, seriously.

We all love you Vitto, don't let one driven by jealousy get you down.

Alg

• Like 2

Like many has stated here... I'd just have to add the phrase

"Haters will hate..."

You are one fine lady Vitto don't let anyone tells you otherwise.

Guest D***el B***e

Vitto, this is total BS. I'm 100% behind you and will vouch to anyone who asks that you are the real thing. The only thing I can say about your pictures is that they don't do you justice. You are much more beautiful in person.

You have an overwhelming show of support here, Vitto. Whoever was maligning you has obviously miscalculated.

• Like 1

There are catty people everywhere. I was also accused of this once for having an avatar that WASN'T of myself and nowhere did I pretend it was me. As such, I was reprimanded in a private message. I don't know where it says SPs have to always have themselves in an avatar picture. Such pettiness that makes for good drama for some people. lol. Anyways, don't let this get you down. If you know you are in the right, forget what others say. Stay true to yourself first! Screw the haters! They seem to want to cause problems and create drama due to their own insecurities and to also make their lives that much more interesting...Pffffttt..I have never met you Vitto but you sound like a lovely woman!

Edited by Nicolette Vaughn
  • Like 2

Whoever was maligning you has obviously miscalculated.

True.

And I hope "whoever" acquires a name before too long, so that we know who to avoid!

• Like 1

Well Miss Vitto Victoria !! Just saw this post. Chin up and cheer up ! You have been an amazing, upbeat, fun, happy, smiling addition to Cerb ! AND Genuine !!!

I believe it was Old Dog that just posted in the Goddess thread recently. You make us all smile, you are truly you and we know YOU are YOU. I actually haven't met you incall or outcall to my hotel, but I have chatted with you and you are awesome. You even participated in a recent poll of mine ;) I have seen just a few of your pics but the thing that stands out the most is your smile :D

Keep smiling for us and keep us smiling and as always those that aren't real will eventually get what is coming to them !! xo

• Like 2

Wow - I am floored. Vitto is a beautiful person inside and out and is one of the friendliest, upbeat and positive ladies on this board. For those who have seen her on cam in chat you know she is always smiling and I love her laugh. I can attest that all her pictures are real and accurate and they certainly don't do her personality justice. Vitto you are beautiful in so many ways! You will be hard pressed to find a nicer lady! Booooo to the person who made such allegations!!

• Like 1

It's pretty obvious the verdict is in ! as you are loved by all who know you ,don,t waste energy on people like that its beneath you ! The truth is on your side continue to wear that gorgeous smile!!!!!

• Like 1

One of passionvitto's photos showed up on a tineye search and in the mans defense who reported it she does not look the same (but she verified the photos with me and without a doubt the photo is indeed). This did not need to be aired out in public this way... I simply asked vitto to verify her photo with me in private, this drama was very much unnecessary in my opinion but I do understand why she would be upset. I have pm'd the member who reported her and asked that he be more certain in he future.

My suggestion to passionvitto would be to have some new photos done too. This one that was reported is a little out of date.