Lyla users and their pets

Funny how you say "he calls it monkey" because they do actually talk and are able to reason according to a NOVA documentary 'Dogs Decoded'. (pbs.org):icon_razz:

Well I checked a certain website (the type you can lose your man card for checking LOL) after an email from someone, well this was my cat's reaction. BTW this cat looks like my cat

RG

someone-wtf-cat-checked-your-browsing-history-demotivational-poster-1271676583.jpg

Guest N***he**Ont**y

media

My little guy this past Sunday looking for breakfast!

9uruhujy.jpg

Edited by N***he**Ont**y

Guest L**gh M****e

My dog Jake is a Rescue dog from Maggie's Farm in Prescott. I brought him home just recently on June 7th, 2014.

He's a huge dog, a gentle giant, very friendly, won't hurt anyone in spite of his size and bark. I'm in the middle of training him,

which is a challenge for me because I'm smaller in size. (You know how Fred Flintstones uses his feet as brakes on his car?)

Well that's the way it was with me before I purchased a Prong Collar, which has tamed down his chasing 80%.

His loud big bark is my next challenge. Anyway, wanted to share my new companion with ya'all. Thank you.

IMG_20140607_184440_zps0a5aade6.jpg

IMG_20140607_183407_zps71d8d239.jpg

_20_zps11e0e4f3.jpg

IMG_20140607_184548_zps88b341a2.jpg

Edited by L**gh M****e
Correction too big

I have no pets right now ( my tabby is with my ex because of the outdoor space which I don't have) and really missing having one.

I want this Pomeranian...So cute! He would have every ounce of my attention! lol.

070fa7c9671d1a18eed745b398b82868.jpg

• Like 2

Guest Na****a***mers (RETIRED)

There's no greater love than the love your pet has for you. Please spoil them rotten and cherish every moment you have with them for the rest of their short lives.

My next pet will be called Franky. I don't know where that came from but just popped out of my head. lol. Strongly leading towards a Pom after doing my research. I miss having a pet. He will certainly have some swag with all those little doggie clothes. :)

• Like 2

I'm on the hunt for a pomeranian.. specifically how this dog used to look. I don't know if I would cut his fur like this tho..but he is sooooo cute either way! Boo the pomperanian.. probably the most famous dog on the internet who has his own book and has been in several commercials. It turns out his h fur had to be cut because it was so matted. http://www.boothedog.net/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wePX_GfZc1w

Without a doubt I am and always will be a cat lover. I've got a soft spot for adopted kittens. My sassy side kick is a feisty Calico, would like to adopt another one in the near future.

Jas.

• Like 1

Guest N***le M***er

Personally I'm a big dog lover! I currently have a very large and playful black lab, before that I had a sassy miniature collie.

Guest N***le M***er

Personally I'm a dog lover! I currently have a very large and very playful black lab.

Got a ding bat cat here. To early in the morning meows. I swear she has a kitty alarm clock built into her. Dang. Young lad off to work by 5 am. She meows if he is not up. SO up at 7, more meows if she is not up. Argghhh!!! Let me rest silly cat. I need my handsome sleep ;-)

• Like 2

Guest A*******ue

I have a lab shepherd cross, he is the MOST amazing pet I have ever had. Through the years I have had turtles, guinea pigs a hedge hog, a cat, but never have I ever felt the amazing bond I do with my dog. He goes with me almost everywhere I go and its like we know what each other expects and is thinking all the time. He is 15 now, and my Vet has told me I should think about introducing my next dog into the family in order to make it easier when he passes.

I am looking for some suggestions on what a good dog would be to introduce. I took my dog on as a rescue 7 years ago and have no prior history with dogs, he was trained and a mature adult when I got him. Gentle breeds that are easily trained (hoping my other dog will be a part of that training) and shed little would be ideal. My dog sheds a ton! Hoping for a little less of that next time. lol

Thanks for your suggestions! Ive done my research and have an idea of what might be good choice, but some real experience from fellow dog lovers would be invaluable ;)

A couple of birds, both found outside, one feisty and the other ill or injured. Pigeon (white with dalmation markings), was ill but clearly someone's backyard bred bird. Budgie most likely just decided to fly out the window and do his own thing one day.

album.php?albumid=3735&pictureid=65641

album.php?albumid=3735&pictureid=65641

I have a cat that I love dearly and has traveled coast to coast with me! He's the best cat in the world!

But what I truly want for a pet is an axolotl

axolotl.jpg

PHOT0183.jpg

Axolotl_Timothy004.jpg

• Like 1

Guest K***e D****ls

I have 3 animals. I love all three with all of my heart. To infinity and beyond. The love of a pet has no compare. Completely unconditional.

Anyone who follows me on twitter knows I'm a big supporter of the military and loooove homecoming videos. This one made me cry my eyes out:

. The emotion from the dog is incredible.

cats400.jpg

twobrothers.jpg

The two brothers who have since passed and were my pets for 15 and 17 years. Not a day goes by that I don't miss them but still feel their presence around. Big red is still alive and well at the age of 7 but very lonely!

• Like 3

I couldn't figure out how to post my dog's pic, but her name is Mia, 15 pound chiuaui beagle, and I have 2 cats, Tiley and Marty, when I travel Mia comes with me, in her travel case, as for the cats, they get a kitty sitter

• Like 2