what are you doing at this very minute?

Cerbing, wide awake but it's Sunday and don't want to get out of bed. I need someone to bring me breakfast in bed.

My one alarm clock (Nabob the cat LOL) decided to wake me up just before 4am...so I'm up, on coffee#3 watching tv, surfing a couple different websites. Weekends are meant for sleeping in, and my cat after getting me up is now...you guessed it, sound asleep

Dark outside when I go to bed and dark outside when I get up...days getting shorter or seems that way

RG

Getting the apartment ready for a long cold winter.

• Just removed the window air conditioner. That was a major feet in itself. It is a big sucker. I have no idea where I am going to store it now that it is out. lol Tempted to trash it - it is over 10 years old.
  • Cleaning out the ensuite storage room.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I just finished clearing up the dish clutter in the kitchen and I will be looking for my dog Cody's secret stash of paper, going shopping shortly for some barbecue marinate for the steaks I am defrosting and getting some doggy treats for the Prince of Thieves.And of course get some beer and watch some football.

Well, as RG knows, I'm trying to wake up still: had a rough night. So, I'm drinking coffee (on my 4th), browsing CERB, hanging out on Twitter, and waiting for the caffeine to work it's way up to my brain.

Later...I have some work to do outside. If I wake up....

• Like 1

Feeling the after glow of a really good day, the stars all aligned; family is doing great, good work stuff, the Patriots won, extended family out west is doing well, great meal, good health and so much more - time to buy a lottery ticket!!!

Guest **cely***r***ne

Just sent an email off to another photographer! This time, I know I wont be ripped off :D

Surfing the internet...I mean RIGHT NOW :-) I'm on CERB. But I've been searching for recipes. Won't be spending thanksgiving with family (my choice) and don't want to do a whole turkey dinner for myself. But need something close to thanksgivingly for dinner...found a slow cooker recipe for chicken and dumplings, think I'll make that

RG

Guest **cely***r***ne

Smashing bananas for banana bread in about a minute! Enjoy the day everyone!

Sitting out with my dog relaxing and chasing the last bit of sun shine of the year... god I m gonna miss sitting out in the sun and tanning

Guest M****ella's C****s (retire

Sitting around naked, listening to relaxing music, and browsing cerb :)