Does a Face Pic make a big difference?

It makes no difference to me.

Face pictures are so subjective.

The lighting, how recent the photo.

I know of at least one SP who is very beautiful in person but

not photogenic. And

she looks different in every photo.

Also understand why most SPs don't want to provide a face picture.

I would look at a picture, but if I want to be with that women a face picture would have no impact. I love all women, and a picture would tell me more about the woman I am to meet. It wouldn't make a difference one way or the other, just more information, which is always nice. I love all women.

I believe it will be the way you present yourself, no face picture needed. You can learn a lot about a person by the way he/she communicates. It's your personality that will make the difference, plus as soon as you get recommendations many guys will include that you have a very pretty face or give more details about you that you may have forgotten to say in your ads.

My .02 cents

• Like 2

I have to go against what most pooners are saying, because the lady's interests must come first.

A face pic may attract more clients. But in the interests of privacy I would recommend never showing a face pic. Winnipeg is a very small town and it is very hard to be anonymous here if your face has been posted on the internet. And anything on the internet is there forever.

FOREVER.

Never send anyone a face pic. That is basically the same as posting it openly. Guys should be trustworthy but too many aren't. I've had guys ask me to send them face pics of ladies I have seen. I know guys do exchange pics. It's not a big step from there to having some bad client post your details on TheDirty or facebook.

If you provide good service and have happy customers you will be busy enough without showing your face. There is a lot of demand in Winnipeg and very few good SPs.

So, no to face pics.

• Like 2

Face pic is most definitely required. This is the face I'm kissing, the face I'm looking up at. The eyes tell a lot about the person. If you don't look like a trustworthy person, the rest is immaterial.

It most definitely doesn't have to be a mug shot. Plenty of SP's have just enough of their face in their pics that you have to see half a dozen to get an idea. That's totally fine.

I am going to say a resounding NOPE. How you depict yourself verbally is what initially sparks the interest. Your words have enticed your target audience to even take the time to view your ad where they ultimately see your pics. Words first....and from what I hear, the BP type of ad that the youngins tend to post (emoticons etc) are a turn off (to respectful gents).

• Like 6

The downside of using face pics can be seen here:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=160542

re: face pics, as in the above link. What is to stop an unscrupulous guy from booking an appointment with this sp he knows, and then go about either blatantly or subtley blackmailing her for free time, discounts, or extra services. What is to stop him from exposing her to mutual friends if she refuses him as a client, or puts her foot down if he gets pushy.

When sps started posting advertisements, it was 3 lines in a newspaper column. Then some photos were used, often by mps using stock photography in ads or in the yellow pages. Then the internet came along, and the traditional sps still did not put pictures in their ads, and the ones with pictures tended to be BS anyway. \\

Now the online ad with 3 to 5 pics is 'insufficient'. 10% of anyone enquiring asks if there are more pics. for what? 5 pics showing a variety of angles, what more is needed?

OH, FACE pictures, of course, my bad. lol.

Sps are already being pestered for videos, live face to face online chats, and endless emails, messages and texting.

And I remind you, that the majority of guys managed to call sps, book appointments and have terrifically great times, based on a 3 line ad in a newspaper, with not one single picture. For anyone who felt that was too much uncertainty, they went to massage parlours where they could see and meet the sps prior to choosing someone to spend time with.

Where is this demand from clients, the carrots dangling in front of the new sps who don't know what will be a good idea 2 years or 10 years down the road take them? That they refuse to book or consider sps who won't use face pics? Really?

I don't know, but to me, that just seems really pushy. The limits of this work, and the advertising included, has already been pushed really far. low rates are pushed for, high risk services are pushed for, and now the sp can't even leave the privacy of her home without the idea that someone somewhere has seen her online ad with the nudity and provocative poses, but never contacted or seen her in person, but they know her general location and what she looks like.

In the past if someone collected an address and no showed, the sp still had the reassurance that even tho he knew where she was, he still didn't know exactly what she looked like. She could leave thinking that even if he sat out there for 5 hours waiting for her to come out, to follow her, or see what she was driving, or whatever, good luck with that because at least he didn't know what her face looked like!

• Like 5

Do you want to maximize your bookings and book gentlemen that will not be disappointed when they show up at your door? Will a face pic attract more customers?

Then: Yes.

Do you have outside interests that could be compromised by you working in "the hobby"?

Then: No.

Pretty simple really.

Do you want to maximize your bookings and book gentlemen that will not be disappointed when they show up at your door? Will a face pic attract more customers?

Then: Yes.

Do you have outside interests that could be compromised by you working in "the hobby"?

Then: No.

Pretty simple really.

Well said the girl was asking a simple question and she is from Winnipeg and there seems to be a lot of long answers from all over.

Having said that here is my 2 cents lol. I like face pictures but just because I find a womans facial features just as important or maybe even more than other physical features.

Is it a show stopper if she doesn't No.

So what ever the lady is comfortable with is the most important.

Great question. Pictures on the internet last a lifetime, and their are many, many people in the city that do not accept this lifestyle. I think that to post your face picture would eventually be regretted. Friends, family, employers, nephews ... the list goes on.

I've been working in Winnipeg for quite a while now, never showing a face picture. The men I have met from this board have all been wonderful. They did need to see a body pic, and of course the flirting is fun ... You can meet very sexy, generous men ... as long as you are sexy & fun yourself... with no face pic.

Welcome Sultry Nikki, to the industry/lifestyle, I hope you enjoy it as I do ;-)

• Like 1

I guess at some point I have to stop lurking. I'll chip in with my 2 cents.

You can always reveal more, but you can never take back what you have put on the internet. Being new to the business you might decide to go a different direction in your life and there could be consequences to having your identity fully out there.

That being said it is your business and how you set up shop is your prerogative.

I'll go back to my lerkim on top of my store.

• Like 2

Guest ****ven

Showing my face has never been an option for me for discretion reasons. I haven't had any issues on cerb because of it (I post photos without face).

However I do still get requests for face pics - I respond that I am unable to do so for discretion reasons but am more then happy to have them turn around and leave should they not find me attractive enough in person. And never once has it happened.

I'm hiding my identity - not my appearance!

Good luck with your decision.

We need discretion on both sides. But again it anyone's choice to post their identity as they choose, following a sites rules that is. No one should feel pressured to show anymore or less of themselves and I hate that some do. Perhaps I'll start posting face pictures when more hobbyists post theirs:)

Quite honestly I am starting to question the necessity for pictures at all as so many use them as whack off tools rather than a way to choose their companion, in my experience.

I have gone to SPs who post face pictures and ones who haven't. All have been wonderful and a facial picture does not effect my decision. That said I do think that some pictures are important to give me an idea of whether I think we would click.

Do whatever you feel comfortable.

We need discretion on both sides. But again it anyone's choice to post their identity as they choose, following a sites rules that is. No one should feel pressured to show anymore or less of themselves and I hate that some do. Perhaps I'll start posting face pictures when more hobbyists post theirs:)

Quite honestly I am starting to question the necessity for pictures at all as so many use them as whack off tools rather than a way to choose their companion, in my experience.

I don't think enough is revealed in the pics to be a whack off tool for us men. There has only been a hand-full of pics that has launched my missile launcher but not to the point of firing off. In regards to questioning the necessity of pics, those are the ads I always bypass. When I scroll through ads with other pooners, the pics are what we go by. If there is just a description than we don't even look at these ads.

What can I say, I like attractive women, and facial features are very important. The first SP I saw was Emily, and at the time I believe she was the only one with face shots. There were others I was considering, but the face pictures closed the deal for me. However, I suppose they could have the opposite effect if the lady isn't what I consider to be attractive.

I don't think enough is revealed in the pics to be a whack off tool for us men. There has only been a hand-full of pics that has launched my missile launcher but not to the point of firing off. In regards to questioning the necessity of pics, those are the ads I always bypass. When I scroll through ads with other pooners, the pics are what we go by. If there is just a description than we don't even look at these ads.

Thanks for your reply:) Perhaps all the pm's I gotten over the past couple of years from men thanking me for helping them "blast off" and launching their missiles were lying:-? and I think it's always best to speak for ourselves not others;) just a suggestion:)

• Like 1

Well I'll chime in again. A lady should show her face if and only if she feels comfortable doing so. But if her comfort zone is to not show her face she shouldn't feel pressured nor should she be pressured into showing it

That client you might gain by showing your face might also be a one time only client for only a one hour encounter, or worse even a no show...yet your face is on the internet forever.

I'm not saying a lady shouldn't show her face. But don't let prospective clients pressure you into showing it when otherwise you wouldn't.

Just my two cents worth

RG

• Like 3

A face pic is more helpful. The more information the better. For me, there is nothing sexier then a naughty smile or inviting eyes. The eyes are the gateway to the soul.

How much of a plus is it? I guess that is debatable.

However I do understand why an SP would not show her face and she should never be pressured into doing so.

Thank you everyone for your ideas and opinions - I never realised this was a hot topic ;-)

I'm having my pics done later this week & have decided no face pics. Maybe my lips so you can see my smile. I'm very happy to hear that there are so many successful sp who have managed to keep their lifestyle discrete.

Thanks!

Nikki

I find its the personality that comes thru in the lead-up to an encounter that counts the most, and that has proven to be true in the results I personally have experienced. Pics may catch my attention with or without the face included but I make my decisions now on the back and forth play that takes place before an initial meeting. I have in the past made both some good but usually wrong decisions when I made a date based on physical attributes only, lets just say that good looks doesn,t automatically become good service ! usually far from it! ultimately your success will depend on how you treat your clients not a face no face debate. I can tell you one thing for certain I have never seen Megs face and she could look like shrek and still would be gorgeous to me because her personality shines far above any physical attributes she may have ! Do what makes you the most comfortable !!!

I'll start off by saying that I love face pics. They help me making a decision and makes me more comfortable meeting the lady, knowing that I'm not going to be greeted by my neighbour. This is for my benefit only though.

However....I don't think ladies should be posting pics with their faces. This is purely me thinking now in terms of the lady's future. Who knows what she is going to do later in life (as previous posters have mentioned).

Here's a short (15min) video on privacy at a Ted talk. I anyone thinking of posting a pic with their face to watch at least the first 5 minutes on how fast face recognition technologies + public information + cloud computing is changing 'privacy'.

• Like 4

The body pics are more than enough. It's so mysterious when you see the sp and imagine what there face or personality is like. I have been surprised for the better fortunately when the face matches my expectations of the lady