Guest P**aq

Well put! All I can think of is that "I Dream of Jeannie" show where Jeannie blinks her eyes and she can change her look and clothing!

There does seem to be a lot of now or never appointment seekers of late. They want it right away, not even giving as you said, 15min to get ready. I can be quick, but just to take a shower takes 15 min so if you want a fresh lady, that is relaxed and prepared give us some notice. It will be worth the wait;) Thanks for the thread Rebecca:)

• Like 6

Just because a lady has posted her days and hours of availability doesn't mean she is sitting right by her phone all dressed up ready for an encounter. She needs time to get ready for a scheduled encounter..."right now" is not a scheduled encounter.

Think about it, a lady may advertise hours from hypothetically speaking 10am to 10pm. Should she get ready for 10am and just wait,the only client of the day that day comes at 9pm...wouldn't you prefer if she is freshly showered for an encounter, just the same as the lady doesn't just prefer, but demands her clients be freshly showered/brushed teeth well you get the idea

A rambling

RG

• Like 9

Thank you Rebecca - great thread. It seems lately there are a lot of "can I see you right now?" requests.

Unless you have a time machine, just how are you going to get to her place "right now"? How is she going to get to your place "right now"?

Another thing, if she does agree to a "last minute appointment", don't send her a million text asking a million questions. How is she going to get ready for you if she has to keep stopping to answer your endless questions?

And one last thing, if she does agree to a last minute appointment don't show up 15 minutes early and say "I'm here".

Additional Comments:

Thank you Rebecca - great thread. It seems lately there are a lot of "can I see you right now?" requests.

Unless you have a time machine, just how are you going to get to her place "right now"? How is she going to get to your place "right now"?

Another thing, if she does agree to a "last minute appointment", don't send her a million text asking a million questions. How is she going to get ready for you if she has to keep stopping to answer your endless questions?

And one last thing, if she does agree to a last minute appointment don't show up 15 minutes early and say "I'm here".

• Like 5

Oh my do I love this thread...

we all have at least one or two a day....then when its not possible its like...oh no!!! can you cancel the other and see me instead!!!! What??? Duh...I'm sure you would love it if someone did that to you!!enough said...

BJ

• Like 4

It's like the rule: " You should never go grocery shopping when you're hungry."

Men... well we're kinda, ummmmm.... horny. And.... when the blood rushes to our nether regions, it evacuates from our thinking parts. That's when the inner caveman takes over, "Grog have big woodie like club. Grog need naked lady."

Now the caveman scenario works if there is a willing naked lady in the immediate vicinity, perhaps in the same house or room. "Grog now happy. No need to polish club alone and cry after."

In the world of courtesans, companions and other c words that sound very classy and debonair, there is a bit of prep time required. And travel. Prep time and travel. Oh. Shower time. And hair time. And make-up time. And finding the right outfit time. And deciding that the first outfit doesn't work with the nail colour she's wearing, so she has to find an appropriate outfit that matches time. And screw it, I like that outfit, i'll just change the nail colour time. And the time just before she changes her nails because that manicure cost 45 dollars and she'll be damned if she doesn't find something to show it off time. And then rooting through the closet to find SOMETHING to match the nail polish time. And then the eyeliner time. And then perfect shoe time. And then comes the time that she reflects that it's only a 30 minute appointment and the perfect outfit, shoes and stockings will be on the floor in two minutes time. And then there's the dammit, I'm dressing for me not for him time. And then there's the where are my keys time. And then the can't find my cell phone time. And then it's time to get to the appointment.

So you see guys... you need to book well in advance. Yup.

Darling Old Dog,

You officially hang out with us SPs WAY TOO MUCH! This is hilariously too accurate! You are the only man I know that can take the chaos that is our day and make it something that makes me spew my wine out my nose and giggle thru the burn!

kisses, cat

• Like 6

Cheers to that ! If the call is from a regular, I do not mind the last minute apt HOWEVER,

at the very least a hour to get ready Amberx

This is a great thread, thank you for posting it.

It seems to me that the 'right.now' guy must be sitting in my parking space! lol

How are you going to see me immediately when you don't know if I'm available and you have no idea where my location is?

I'm guessing that most providers ask that a minimum time to prepare is required. I like at least a 30 minutes notice if I am available, and that way I can freshen up and make sure my location is in tip-top shape.

My ads are posted with my availability, so why on earth do some ask for hours that are WAY outside of what I can offer?

For example, if I say I'm available 'Monday, 5pm thru to midnight', why am I getting requests for 3am?

Some of us providers do have a life outside of this, work and other obligations we must attend to. Just as clients do.

I wouldn't want to see someone immediately after I got home from work, I want to look my best and be completely fresh for you, that requires at least an hour, therefor I set my availability accordingly. If I'm home by 4, then I know I'm ready by 5, so I set my times for that.

We providers put a lot of effort into looking our best, and sometimes we receive clients that look like they just came off a construction site!

No offense to the blue collar working man implied here, but please be prepared to shower at least.

One responder in the thread made some very good points.

We providers spend time and money having nails and hair done, spa treatments so that we are pleasing to look at. All of that takes time.

Immediately I can handle, as long as I'm ready to accept you, but if I take you on an 'immediate' basis, you'd better be prepared to be here within 15 minutes, as the clock is ticking!

If you get lucky enough to have someone immediately, be there when she tells you to be there are be ready for her, an hour is 60 minutes, NOT 105 minutes. If I say 3pm, it means 3pm, not 3:20pm, its your hour, use it wisely, Imay have other obligations to attend to.

Just my little rant for the day, lol, I get a lot of these, and unless yoyr in my parking spot, I couldn't possibly see you immediately.

Great thread, I'm happy that its here.

It's like the rule: " You should never go grocery shopping when you're hungry."

Men... well we're kinda, ummmmm.... horny. And.... when the blood rushes to our nether regions, it evacuates from our thinking parts. That's when the inner caveman takes over, "Grog have big woodie like club. Grog need naked lady."

Now the caveman scenario works if there is a willing naked lady in the immediate vicinity, perhaps in the same house or room. "Grog now happy. No need to polish club alone and cry after."

In the world of courtesans, companions and other c words that sound very classy and debonair, there is a bit of prep time required. And travel. Prep time and travel. Oh. Shower time. And hair time. And make-up time. And finding the right outfit time. And deciding that the first outfit doesn't work with the nail colour she's wearing, so she has to find an appropriate outfit that matches time. And screw it, I like that outfit, i'll just change the nail colour time. And the time just before she changes her nails because that manicure cost 45 dollars and she'll be damned if she doesn't find something to show it off time. And then rooting through the closet to find SOMETHING to match the nail polish time. And then the eyeliner time. And then perfect shoe time. And then comes the time that she reflects that it's only a 30 minute appointment and the perfect outfit, shoes and stockings will be on the floor in two minutes time. And then there's the dammit, I'm dressing for me not for him time. And then there's the where are my keys time. And then the can't find my cell phone time. And then it's time to get to the appointment.

So you see guys... you need to book well in advance. Yup.

OD that was awesome rant.

Gents in case you think this is an exageration, which it is for effect/humor but honestly not by much. Think back to any number of times when you where planning to go out and you had to wait for your female companion (mother, sister, friend, wife, etc.). How long did she make you wait after the pre agreed to time that you were expecting to leave. Do you remember how more they made you wait? And this was a planned event/outing. Imagine last minute wardrobe change, because she loaned the perfect shoes that go with that outfit to her friend or any other number of reasons. How about it already being 30 minutes later than planned, you are about to leave, she looks in the mirror and notices a run in her stalking? Therefore what happens next? Well she may needd to start all over again.

Now imagine, you are asking the same of an SP/MA at the last minute. She has to pick an outfit that you are going to like, make sure it is clean otherwise find some else. She then has to take a quick shower, dry her hair (trust me gentlemen although I have virtually no hair left on my head today, I once upon a time had long hair) which can take a while. Get dressed, put on at least the very basics of make up (do you know how difficult it is to put on eye liner and mascara, well I do). And if she tries to rush any of the process, it will look messy and or ruin the outfit. Some of those sexy outfits so many of us like and we like for them to take/come off easily and quickly can be quite delicate and are not as easy to put on.

Guys the old adage still holds true... Patience is a virtue. I know that we live in a society where we expect instant gratification... The Internet has spoiled us in so many ways. That being said, quality cannot be rushed, and all these lovely ladies want to offer us is a quality experience for all those involved.

• Like 1

Thank you for this wonderful thread. I like to get ready and get in the mood. What I really dislike is: "I am on your street. Can I come over right now?" My usual answer to that it is: "I am not on my street right now."

Lots of SPs do not live at their incalls and even if they do, everyone still needs time to prepare. Then there are SPs who need to organize someone to look after their child/ren.

I think we need to remember that a SP is not a brothel and she is not hanging out all day just waiting with nothing to do.

Some of us have busy lives with many other commitments.

Waiting time is NOT paid in this industry so there is no reward and no interest in just sitting around and twiddling one's thumbs.

Edited by FunValerie
More

This is a great thread, thank you for posting it.

It seems to me that the 'right.now' guy must be sitting in my parking space! lol

You laugh but.....

This happened to me today. I don't have a parking spot for visitors, but as I was waiting for my 1:30, at 1:25 someone i had not seen for a while, but had seen regularly calls. He never used to call from a cel phone, and it took us both a while to figure out he was calling me, and that I did know him. That out of the way, I say well I won't be available to set anything up until after 2pm regardless, meaning call me after 2pm to set up something for not at least 15-20 min after that.

And that is when he tells me that he is literally at my building (i can't see the front door, but that's ok he isn't at the front door, he is on the intersection that I can see from my window :shock:

Anyway it all worked out, but it is kind of unnerving to get a phone call and find out you are right outside. (I had another regular who would also do this even tho he knew he was headed here before he got here, didn't call until he parked outside, even tho he knew it was morning and i may still be getting ready, and would need the usual 15 normal prep time)

• Like 2

There is a basic difference in the way men and women think about sex.

Women like to primp and preen and enjoy the anticipation.

Guys get horny and want it now.

No amount of rationalisation will bridge that gulf.

I call to see if someone is available on short notice about once or twice a week. If so, fine, if not, I will just go do something else. I'm not annoyed or anything.

At the same time I find it VERY difficult to make an appointment days in advance. Too much can happen, rough day at work, fatigue, not horny, mind elsewhere, whatever. As an older guy the urge comes infrequently and passes quickly. One minute I'm chomping at the bit, a couple of hours later I'm not even remotely interested.

Kind of ironic/frustrating that I am at a stage in my life where I literally have more money than I know what to do with but I am almost never horny.

• Like 2

The phrase ``Are you available right now'' makes me want to cringe. Some people think we sit there pretty waiting by the phone or computer all day long. Actually it`s quite the opposite. I find productive things to do with my time. I need 30 mins notice to set things up and get ready. This is the way I run my business now because I offer half hour appts ( whereas in the past I didn`t), I`m aware that people want the SP who offers these appts to be ready on shorter notice.

I always take a shower first thing in the morning washing my hair, shaving and doing my hair. I also take quick showers in between appts but before each client, I redo my makeup, fix up hair again, make the bed, light candles, turn on music. It takes me 15 minutes, One time I did it all in 8 minutes ( I hate rushing ) but if someone can`t respect my policy then it`s a no go. I`m not asking for a day`s notice, 2 hours or even an hour but for some, it`s still not good enough.

I`ve had people ask me to be available in 10 mins and when I say i need a bit more notice, it`s not good enough. Yet, it will take them 20 mins to arrive from wherever they are travelling from. lol. Sometimes I think the little head takes over in these cases. No offense but it`s a two way street.

Fortunateone, I can relate. Getting a phonecall from someone I`ve seen beforè saying they are right around the corner and if I`m free in 5 minutes. Sigh...it isn`t going to make a difference. I could be out running errands. While for the most part, I am pretty much ready in a short amount of time but``right now`` is n`t going to happen. I wish I could sit there all day and look pretty but it doesn`t work like that. I have a life and things to do.

• Like 2

I'm a lst minute booking guy usually because of circumstance. I do expect a 30 to 60 window from the lady. I would not expect them to be ready in a 5 to 15 miin window or I won't see them after they are accomindating me not me them only common sense.

I don't really think many think "right now" is right now, but in a short bit. 30 minutes seems reasonable, and no one should be thinking less.

That said, I am downtown, and many ladies are downtown, so if they were ready, I can make it shorter, but wouldn't expect it, but may use that language. My bad I guess.

• Like 1

There are rare moments "right now" can work. Like when you get stood up by another client and yet have another one booked in 1.5 hours from now, then I am ready "right now" meaning be on your way and you are with in 15 min vicinity to me.

yesterday this happened, Gent calls at 115, and just had a short notice cancelation. I said sure if you can be here by 130, he said no prob, well he ended up getting here at 2, causing me a world of stress cause I had a 3 booked! So when he arrived, I said I cant give you a full hour as it is too close for comfort cause with my luck my 3 will be 15 min early! Grrrr..

Other than that, no on the spot booking for me, I prefer a full hour notice so that I make sure everything is ready and I am in the " Sophia" mode.

In my personal life, I am so not a "last minute" kind of guy. And I hate putting others in the position of having to deal with that situation.

But, with my schedule, it's sometimes difficult to plan too far ahead. My first visit with an SP was last week, and last minute, but at least it was roughly 45-60 minutes notice. I actually meant to thank her for that, and apologize, but it slipped my mind. She was great about it. I did appreciate it! :)

• Like 2

Just take note there is a difference between a 30min-60min notice and somebody in your parking ready to come in NOW! Lol

Im not saying that booking last min is bad. Im just trying to say that we need a minimum of time to get ready. ;)

• Like 6

Just take note there is a difference between a 30min-60min notice and somebody in your parking ready to come in NOW! Lol

Im not saying that booking last min is bad. Im just trying to say that we need a minimum of time to get ready. ;)

Oh yeah, I know many providers don't mind 30-60 minute notice. I was just saying that, for me, it still seems like short notice and I'd prefer not to do it to them. :)

The only way I'd show up knocking on the door was with a pizza. ;)

• Like 1

Oh yeah, I know many providers don't mind 30-60 minute notice. I was just saying that, for me, it still seems like short notice and I'd prefer not to do it to them. :)

The only way I'd show up knocking on the door was with a pizza. ;)

I always appreciate a 'heads up' call earlier in the day if the caller has an approx ETA and thinks they might be able to come by around (that window of time) today. Then it would be a 2nd call like you did 45 minutes ahead of the time you know for sure you can get there.

In the meantime tho, the sp has already heard from you earlier so the later confirmation call isn't a surprise. The earlier call doesn't commit either one of you to that time, but she and you can be half prepared that if all things come to gether correctly for both of you, it will all work out. Even tho it seems to be a last minute booking, it really isn't completely last minute surprise.

• Like 2