How long is an hour?

Hi,

So last night I went to a spa and got massaged by a lovely lady leading to an explosive ending.

But I have a question. How long is a one hour massage really? Although I paid for one hour, the session was clearly over after the happy ending. I was on the table to 30 minutes tops, and then the girl told me I could go for a shower if I wanted.

And while I am on the subject, what is the quality of the actual massage at these spas? My MA admitted to not knowing real massage, and went straight to the erotic caresses, etc. Which is one reason why the happy ending came as quickly as it did :-)

I hope that mods don't take this as a complaint post -- it was a good experience overall, and face it, we are there for the hot ladies and the orgasm. But for my future visits I would like to have more realistic expectations regarding the length of the session and the quality of the massage.

• Like 1

Usually I remove these as they are complaints but as long as your not naming anyone I think we can have a adult discussion.

• Like 3

I have been to different Spas and have also seen indy MAs and I never had issues with time. If anything I would say on many occasions the session was probably longer not shorter. The ladies were really good at timing when to start the happy ending so I would have a good combination of massage and release.

As for the massage itself the ladies were good at taking care of all my muscles. Often the ladies would ask if I wanted soft or hard massage. I always had good to great experiences with MAs!

• Like 2

A client took me to one of those spa places which also serves ladies. In my opinion, an hour is about sixty minutes and the massage should relax you during the time involved. I certainly enjoyed my relaxing massage. I have seen a RMT on a different occasion and that massage was actually painful but effective for the therapy. In both case, the massage was slightly under sixty minutes because the person needs time to clean the room and change the sheets. If a client wants to leave early, that is their choice. Otherwise, an hour is sixty minutes regardless of what you do.

• Like 1

Guest *l**e

personally, when i massage, an hour is a minimum of 60 minutes. I tend to go overtime now and then. (ooops...lol)

Most of the spas I know of "train" the girls by getting them to do duos with other, more experienced girls. Some of the spas even make sure to focus on actual massage techniques in their training.

I think what you got was an anomaly.

Give it another shot, I'm sure you'll find what you want...and dont forget to check the reco section. That will help you make great choices.

When I first started doing massage appointments, it took me a while to figure out how much time to spend on the massage and how much on the fun stuff. I felt bad when my client was needing a release, but I still had time on the massage to finish first. So, I did have a call the ended early, but only the one.

Now, if he needs a release before the massage is finished, I take care of that, and then go back to finishing the massage. This way, I have no worries about going under my time. After all, if you pay for an hour, you should get an hour - not 30 minutes and time to leave.

The Ma, in my experience will suggest a little more back rubbing.

Another option is to offer her a backrub/massage...a great way to spend the time ;-)

• Like 3

When I saw my first, and thus far only MA my two hour massage was a very unrushed two hour massage. She was not a clock watcher at all, not to mention she provided a great massage

RG

Guest P**aq

I've only seen one MA, an independant, but have visited her many times. She is almost what I would call a master of time. I melt when I see her, our 90 minute appointments, at first, always seem like they will evaporate in seconds but then about 10 minutes in, time stands still. When I come to my senses, I always feel like I have abused her time and it feels like we have gone longer, but when I leave, I look at the clock and it is 90 minutes to the second. Did I say she was a master of time...

I know some MA's and SP's put on music when they start a session. I think that they can tell by the songs how long 15 minutes, 30 minutes and 45 minutes are and they know which songs tell them to start the finished. But an hr is 60 minutes, from the time you start to the time you leave. So they have to leave time for the shower and time for you to get dress, in case they have someone else coming soon after you. Like previously said, if you finished early, you should still get more massage or get to massage her, or just cuddle and chat.

Edited by someguy
  • Like 2

Thanks everyone. I see now that what I received was clearly deficient, whether due to inexperience by the MA or deliberately I don't know. But it does sound like a real anomaly. On one hand I am disappointed for my bad luck, but on the other I am happy to know that the system is generally good.

I suppose I could send feedback to the spa management, but other than the short time, the lady was nice and friendly, and I don't want to get her in trouble. I suppose I will chalk it up to bad luck give it another shot (pun intended :biggrin: )

I never take 30 minutes appointments because I find it does not give me time to get to know the girl better and talk. I often will start the session by offering her a massage with respect to her private parts, she can keep her undies on if she wishes(never happened yet). By doing so I get to enjoy touching her and she gets a free massage(I was trained long ago into massages).

So after half an hour we switch and I get my massage and happy ending and if she is not booked for another appointment I will go pass the 60 minutes but that is in the shower either alone or with her.

1 hour= 3600 Mississippi give or take a few depending how fast you count or breath in between.

IMO 1 hour should be 1 hour but it does include shower time, but should only take a few minutes.

Guest c**io**m7

An hour is a full 60 minutes and, as expressed here, will likely include shower time. Ask nice and you might not be alone for that. There is nothing wrong with politely reminding her that it has only been 30 minutes...try this..."oops, wow, I didn't mean to finish that fast. Would you like a massage to finish our time together? I would love to touch your sexy body all over this time"

I have only been to 3 spas in Ottawa, but I find the 60 minutes seems to be from the time you walk in the front door, to the time you leave... So in essence, the "60 minute massage" can be misleading.

When I go to and RMT, the 60 minute appt is a full 60 minute massage. It doesn't include me getting undressed, and dressed, and paying my bill.

When visitng an MA, I find the 60 minutes includes walking in the door, saying hello, having a shower, the massage, the fun, the clean up shower, getting dressed, settling up and leaving... So in many cases, the actual massage/fun is more like 40 minutes...

And NO, I am not saying ALL girls at ALL spas are like this... But for this reason, I tend to stick with independent girls...

When I used to work in spas, a very long time ago ;) the bosses would get really peeved if our clients left earlier than the amount of time they paid for expired. So if we happened to do the fun stuff first or if there was time left after the fun was had-we massaged them till their time was up.

Edited by V****sa Va**

Guest **oo**e
If you pay for an hour, you should get an hour - no questions... period!

That's been my experience at CMJ.

Just my experience but shower time was included, well actually two showers, included, but that was because the showers were a spelled out part of the session. And they were both showers for two. Much easier for me to wash the lady's back and vice versa ;-)

RG

• Like 1

On the flip side, depending on the spa's policy if the session goes into overtime, the MA may be charged the extra time for the room. That is something to be aware of as well. A feel for timing is important for an attendant and comes with experience. If you had a great time perhaps it's just inexperience and best to take the positive from it. The timing takes some practice for a balance that should feel seamless in it's entirety.

Edited by Sensual Erin
Added thought.
  • Like 5

Thanks all. Good point about the time for the shower(s) being included. In my case, I declined the shower when I entered (I took one immediately before coming), and when I had my release, I told her I would shower at my hotel. Then I asked her if she could massage my shoulders and neck (which I find sooo relaxing after sexy fun). She did that for a good 3 minutes, and then said "How was that? All done now?" And that brought me to the 30 minute mark. It almost seems that she was in a rush for another appointment, though I don't think she had one. She was a nice girl, and I enjoyed her company, so the timing seems out of place. Perhaps she just miscalculated.

I should have made the point right then as one poster suggested, but I am a wimp about confrontation, especially when I am naked!

Anyway, I have learned some useful things, and am ready for my next (positive) experience!

@rperrin

You should make the Spa involved aware of your experience. I know I've had that happen to me and the owner/manager was very appreciative of my comments. Issues like this not only affect the MAs reputation and repeat business but also the Spa's. They don't like that !!!!

I have had many different experiences in this area. Often I find that if you go for a late night massage it is a quick massage with a release and out the door. Often when I get a booking in the afternoon early evening the massages seem to be more professional and much more accurate for timing.