When making a booking and telling me you don't want FS so you should get a deal. Your paying for my time not what we do. It still takes the same amount of time to prepare. I'm not a menu girl.

Please don't ask us how much for this or that. It doesn't sit well.

• Like 3

"Are you open now?" What am I? A convenience store? Lol. Some of the things I've been asked over the last few years, I just shake my head and can't help but to laugh now.

This came from an SP friend of mine...

Him: Are you available?

Her: Yes

Him: I dont want to pay. Fun is free

Her: Would you like to go to work and not get paid by your boss because he thinks you enjoy your job soooo much?

Him: No but having fun should still be free.

Her: Well I guess you can't argue with stupid

Regardless of whether or not someone enjoys their job or not, they are still entitled to be paid. While many SPs enjoy what they do, it is how they make their living. Never confuse her with enjoying her job that she would see a client off the clock because she enjoys it so much. We are also like everyone else. We have financial responsibilities, many women have children, etc.

Some people attempt to confuse those lines where it is already apparent to begin with.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 3

Please get rid of your gum before you attempt to kiss or go down on me.

And in the garbage please, not stuck to my table.

• Like 2

Please act like you want to be there and not like a dead fish without even saying two words to the SP. If you really don't want to be there, give the SP something for her time and be on your way.

Had a massage session like this not too long ago and I made all the efforts to be friendly and cordial, I counted how many words were said and it was under 20 with one liner answers. I know when to make conversation and can read body language when they want their surroundings to be serene but seriously?

I'm assuming this was his personality and said it was his first time (okay no problem but at least say SOMETHING!) as I did everything on my end to be professional and courteous but it was EXTREMELY awkward. If this person ( they're not a cerb member) wanted to repeat, I don't think I could. It would be too painful.

I really don't enjoy non-talkers, and those who just jump in right away - hey, warm up the pan before throwing in the sausage

HUGE turn offs for me as an SP are men who just try to stick their tongues down your throat. I enjoy kissing, but not with someone who just wants to play tonsil hockey

• Like 2

Giving someone web site, then they come back with

" well what are the rates? I am looking for male/female fun"

So I say..." Hmmm, are you sure you read my site? "

Then he says doesn't like my attitude! lol

• Like 2

Guys who write down a bunch of phone numbers and then call me and ask who they're are calling. Real way to make a girl feel special, NOT!!

• Like 2

"Are you open now?" What am I? A convenience store? Lol. Some of the things I've been asked over the last few years, I just shake my head and can't help but to laugh now.

This came from an SP friend of mine...

Him: Are you available?

Her: Yes

Him: I dont want to pay. Fun is free

Her: Would you like to go to work and not get paid by your boss because he thinks you enjoy your job soooo much?

Him: No but having fun should still be free.

Her: Well I guess you can't argue with stupid

Regardless of whether or not someone enjoys their job or not, they are still entitled to be paid. While many SPs enjoy what they do, it is how they make their living. Never confuse her with enjoying her job that she would see a client off the clock because she enjoys it so much. We are also like everyone else. We have financial responsibilities, many women have children, etc.

Some people attempt to confuse those lines where it is already apparent to begin with.

Posted via Mobile Device

I just received an email from a guy with his picture saying he doesn't pay for sex but would love to take me out for a couple of beers. Lmao I wrote him back and said " the site you found me on is not a dating site. "

• Like 3

Agreed with Kerri! Usually when you're messaging an SP, try and think of it as "treat them as you would like to be treated." Receiving really bad first messages never makes us want to see you.

Got one today that just said, "How much do you weigh? I'm looking for the fat one." Oh stop, you're gonna make me blush! ;)

Posted via Mobile Device

I just received an email from a guy with his picture saying he doesn't pay for sex but would love to take me out for a couple of beers. Lmao I wrote him back and said " the site you found me on is not a dating site. "

Maybe you should have told him you did not pay for sex either...and that you love to share a few beers with guys who not assholes... like him.

• Like 2

Agreed with Kerri! Usually when you're messaging an SP, try and think of it as "treat them as you would like to be treated." Receiving really bad first messages never makes us want to see you.

Got one today that just said, "How much do you weigh? I'm looking for the fat one." Oh stop, you're gonna make me blush! ;)

Posted via Mobile Device

I'm sorry but I almost busted a gut laughing at this one. Seriously, that is just bad (and not the good urban version of bad) but I do love your response. Classic.

On the serious side, I agree with treating people as you wish to be treated. It really is far easier to be respectful and decent to people than it is to act an ass and be insulting. At least for me, it actually takes work and thought to be insulting. After all, if you are going to insult someone, you should really make the effort to make it a good one, right? :icon_biggrin:

• Like 1

Maybe you should have told him you did not pay for sex either...and that you love to share a few beers with guys who not assholes... like him.

Lol he's now sent me a pic of him holding a baby. I thought only politicians did that. Lmao

• Like 1

Hey ladies what is a major turn off when someone is looking to book a time with you ?

One thing I absolutely hate is when someone texts me and says....What's up?

Like really lol that will not grab my attention

First impressions mean everything and I prefer a gentlemen being respectful and courteous when inquiring about my services.

For an example; Hello how are you or Hi I am .... and I am interested in knowing more about you and your services!......so much better

I have to disagree with first impressions. They're are not everything. Some men just don't know what to say. I do agree with what's up, yo, babe, is all really a " crappy "way to introduce yourself, however I've met amazing men who have sent me an initial Yo. Lol. I speak for myself when I say keep in mind some men are new to this industry and aren't sure how to present themselves in our " required" commerce. Yourself, I and all of us Sps started out fresh, with no knowledge to wording, abbreviations etc, so shouldn't we give that benefit of the doubt to our prospective clients? (Pls don't gimme hostility for this post) as I'm purely stating my opinion. I'd feel sadly of anyone rejecting an amazing advanced client solely based on his initial hellos. Yet I truly get annoyed with the hey, or hi where are you emails and texts. Isn't that apart of our business?!?

• Like 3

Lol he's now sent me a pic of him holding a baby. I thought only politicians did that. Lmao

Some are even worse, they hold kittens LOL

stephen-harper-kitten1.jpg

Or pet a dog

image.jpg

It doesn't mean anything, they're still dorks

And cruel to animals

RG

• Like 6

I agree with the "Hey" "Yo" and "What up?" texts are a turn off. It indicates to me that they are young. I'm not really into anyone under 25. It makes me feel weird because I'm more in the mature age range and I have met younger guys but can't get into it. I know some young guys like older women but its just not my thing.

Anyways, not to get off topic but those texts indicate immaturity to me. Eventually they will grow out of it but a simple "Hi" is a better way to introduce yourself.

Posted via Mobile Device

Can't help myself.... write him back and tell him if he was paying accidents like that would not happen lolol. Sorry

Awwww Oooza booza !! ;)

YO !!! Emma !! Remember that time I sent you a snap pic of my baby ? !!! Now keep in mind it was coooolllldddd out......shrinkage ?? and I have big hands :) Camera candids can be also fuzzy and pics out of focus.....or Out of site sometimes ........... ;)

• Like 2

When you call for an appointment.. Please, be clear & polite. Cant stand people who mumble or dont even seem to force themselve to open the mouth. I know accent (I have one myself) can be a challenge sometimes but the "hey watcha doing (with hot potato in the mouth) is a NO-NO. Also, I can understand you can be driving or whatever but try to dont have a lot of noise around you to make communication easier! You are not calling your buddy! If you cant force yourself to say a "Hi. I would like to know..." Fuck it.. No appointment.

This one was probably mentioned but here it comes again.

What can I get for 100$?

That might cover most of dinner and a movie...just the cost of dinner and a movie that is

The guy will still need to pay the lady's donation, likely three hours, one hour for dinner and two hours for the movie

RG :-)

Much frustration is being aired here, and I empathize.

However, as a transexual girl I was raised as if I were a boy, and for some years I actively tried to fit into guy culture, trying to live as a guy even though I'm a girl, brain-wise. So, I have an unusual perspective from which to contribute: I've basically seen things from both sides of the "gender" divide.

Very few people intentionally misbehave, and I'm not talking about them in the remainder of this post.

And so ... the reason why terse gentlemen come across as they do is .... they literally don't know any better. They actually think it's OK or it's the best they can do. There might be some contextual issues such as they're pressed for time, or tired ... but for the most part, the recipe that gentlemen use, as to how to treat a girl is ... how they treat their buddies. They just don't know any better. So, I see my work to include being a diplomat and gentle educator. Even though gentlemen might not know the cultural nuances, they're very smart people and they're often acutely aware of their lack of social skills, so a little kindness from me tends to be much appreciated.

Example #1: One of my clients is a nice man, but he's super-awkward socially especially in the bedroom. The first time I met him, he confessed that he'd needed a glass of wine to soothe his nerves before coming up to meet me. During the session, he was socially very awkward but I gently guided him in the right direction. After the session, he paid cheerfully and insisted on tipping me so high an amount that it was the most money I've made per hour in this business, ever.

Example #2: He re-booked and the second time it was a doubles session with a close lady friend of mine. She's a lot less patient than I am, so I was spending some of my time smooth ruffled feathers. At some point she had a not-so-happy look on her face, and the reason why is that, fingernails and all, the client had decided the next logical thing to do was to stick his finger inside her butt. It was obvious that she wasn't happy about it. So, I let a few seconds pass and then I offered him a fresh condom and said "for if you want to perhaps stick your finger up her butt" and he said "oh, it's already there" as in "I'm fine, I don't need one, too late" but just by keeping it offered to him, I got the message across and he removed it and reinserted with the lady being less unhappy with the improved approach. At the end of the session, he paid well, and he wants to book yet another session.

Example #3: This happened today, literally. The small print in my ad is detailed and it needs to be. That includes "I'm not available in Vancouver until the 30th." But, even so someone just emailed me and wants to come over. So I could think "read my ad first, dummy" or I could think "wow, he's so enthused due to my pictures that he didn't even want to read the ad before making contact."

Example #4: This happened today too, literally. This weekend a client was immensely enthused. He sent me more than 100 emails in a 3-day time-span. He said some very nice things. Then, Monday and Tuesday he was terse and quiet. It was a huge contrast. I figured he was getting cold feet and just didn't know how how to end it nicely, so I wrote him a "good-bye" email that would offer him a gracious "out": "Hello again, you've become rather quiet and I'm inferring you need some distance and I respect that. :-) Thank you for everything." ... and then he wrote back explaining his enthusiasm was as high as ever but he was inundated with crises at work. So, again, being nice and having empathy saved the relationship.

Last point: when I was eight years old, one of the comics I read showed a scene between a boy who was in love with a girl, and he gave her flowers but was too tongue-tied to say anything. He just blushed and sat there and responded non-verbally. So, it's a pretty well-known phenomenon that guys get shy and terse and socially awkward when they like the girl a lot. So, when a guy is behaving as such, I entertain the notion that it's his way of saying "you're so hot, I can't even function as I normally would." And it's that actually very, very nice?

• Like 3