Please... if you are going to chastise someone for being condescending then please don't be the same way.

He did add in his comment that "he didn't know what he was talking about.".. So why would it then be conceived that he was bragging about his longer sessions and condescending towards those who take shorter ones? I didn't read it that way at all and I'm one who offers both! May I also add, that you've never lectured another member, who constantly lets everyone know how long his sessions are and with whom and who tends to offer his opinion to every topic warranted or not. Can't we be fair and accepting towards all members here? If this is a community and we are all here to help and support one another then if someone feels a community member has erred then shouldn't they be approached in a friendlier fashion and not bashed? Especially and when they are simply adding their opinion. I believe in fairness and in a community such as this there shouldn't be a hierarchy but somehow here there often feels like there is one.

Well then why talk about something you don't know what you're talking about. His post came across, to me as bragging about his longer dates and condescending towards those who book shorter dates. The original post was about clients who book shorter dates and then spend a lot of time in the shower at the end of the date. I4F in what I also read as a condescending post towards those who book shorter dates, posted first he doesn't know what he's talking about and then goes on about his longer dates and how a client should conduct himself in shorter dates. I quote him copied/pasted

"I kinda think that if a guy chooses a quickie booking of 30 minutes or less he should accept that it does not include a show after or he should ensure that the fun activities are completed at least 10 minutes before the end of his time."

This advice coming from a guy who doesn't book shorter dates and by his own admission

"First I should say that I have never booked a half hour appointment so it could fairly be said that I have no idea of what I am talking about but here goes anyway."

Now a respected board member, mr green who does book shorter encounters and knows what he is talking about tells how he conducts himself in a shorter date. His is the opinion that has a value for the original post.

As for Emily's post, hardly condescending. It was answering I4F's post wondering why a swipe taken at him. I4F post in tone and writing to those who book shorter dates, even telling us he doesn't know what he's talking about...now that was the height of condescension. If I4F didn't want an answer to his question as to why a swipe taken at him first don't post a condescending post directed to those who book shorter dates. Second if he is going to post, then talk about the topic at hand, don't brag about his longer dates, which have nothing to do with the topic, and third, don't even ask why he is being swiped at. If you ask the question, don't be surprised if you get an answer you don't like

A rambling over cup number one

RG

• Like 2

Guest N***he**Ont**y

This was a complete thread hi jack and the poster was "Bragging" yes I said "Bragging" about his length of meeting.Totally out of line on his post. IMO!This Thread has totally gone of topic and should be closed.

This was a complete thread hi jack and the poster was "Bragging" yes I said "Bragging" about his length of meeting.Totally out of line on his post. IMO!This Thread has totally gone of topic and should be closed.

Well we can agree to disagree. It goes to interpretation. You and a few others read it as being one thing I read it as simply a comment. I then stated my turn off. To close a thread though because some interpret a post differently isn't necessary, but I'm not the one who decides either.

• Like 3

I'm starting to get uncomfortable reading this thread, it's the realization that I'm sure many men, if not all, at some point in their hobbying career have been guilty of committing some of these offenses.

Me too! And my 'career' consists of three hours and one provider!

We're not all idiots but we do have a tendency to ask idiot questions occasionally. thinking with the wrong brain is a common occurrence with us.

Agreed. But thinking with the right brain can be just as disrespectful. Obsessing over protocol, etiquette, hygiene, asking too much, asking too little. I feel the need to be a client worth having. This has resulted in a few questions/comments that may have put her on the spot.

Thinking with the wrong brain would work in my favor.

Great thread. Hearing from a provider's point of view puts everything in in its right place.

• Like 2

Well I can say, I love 30 min sessions hahaha,

Like wow it is 1030 am, fresh out of shower and my phone rings...

Next thing you know I have the greatest 30 min ever, no long extended txt or arrangement or anything, and BAM we both are happy:) I think it is sexy as hell!

Not saying I do not appreciate long engagements, that we can really have an experience that is heavenly together, one that takes weeks or days to prepare for, but there is something so much fun about the spontaneous fun adventure a 30 min session brings!

Keep 'em, coming :) Yaaahooo lol

BTW, is awesome Ice 4 fun enjoys hours and such, not sure if he was condescending so to say, but ya to each there own I believe in:) Type txt can be so hard sometimes, on both ends.

My turn off is when someone is booking a massage and wont lie down to enjoy it, but is trying to twist and turn and wants to ...I dunno stare, I am like " come on hun I really want you to have a nice massage because that is what you booked me for, I will save you a good 20 min at the end;)

Anyways, back to my deck for more sun:)

• Like 6

Guest D***el B***e

Well, here we go again ... What the frig is the matter with a 30 min appointment? I've booked 30 minutes, one hour, 90 min, 2 hours, 4 hours and full days ... what the frig is your problem? they're all fantastic in their own right! be respectful and you will be served to your liking, plain and simple.

Well, here we go again ... What the frig is the matter with a 30 min appointment? I've booked 30 minutes, one hour, 90 min, 2 hours, 4 hours and full days ... what the frig is your problem? they're all fantastic in their own right! be respectful and you will be served to your liking, plain and simple.

Contrary to what others have suggested about my previous post I agree there is absolutely nothing wrong with any duration of meeting as long as it meets the needs of both the client and the Lady. You hit the nail on the head Daniel its all about being respectful which is just as true for longer appointments.

Just my Opinion

• Like 4

Okay! So yeah lol

When I have pictures posted in my ads but yet i get asked for pics because he cannot make them out on his phone(ummm no)

Same guy by the way...gotta love pic collectors

Positive energy people xo

• Like 6

Okay! So yeah lol

When I have pictures posted in my ads but yet i get asked for pics because he cannot make them out on his phone(ummm no)

Just text him back a link to one of the phone suppliers (Telus, Bell, Rogers) sounds like he needs a new phone LOL

• Like 3

Okay! So yeah lol

I agree! I have a throw away phone for work to keep costs down so it doesn't even have an image plan but I've got a good phone at least. I tell them this to those guys who ask for this sort of thing.

What I do to keep these people at bay is like you said with the positive energy. When there is something I don't want, I will rephrase my comment about this in my ad. I should probably update my website too. lol. Instead of saying "I will not give out pictures on request", I will say "The pictures on my ad and/or website are the only ones I have.

I take it you know from your previous comments that you know what you put out is what you attract when you mentioned positive vibes, etc. When a person says they don't want something, that's all the universe hears and it will give you that exact match.

So I think it and rephrase in a way that it comes back to me favorably. The same with negotiating. Instead of saying "Rates are non- negotiable", I say "Rates are Firm". By doing this, it has cut down on the WOTS including the ones who ask for pictures. lol. "Rates are Firm" or "Pictures are only available on website/ads" is a more positive one that will attract the clients who respect this.

I study law of attraction way too much often listening for a few hours everyday lol but it has helped me significantly in terms of maintaining a positive attitude and as a result has changed every aspect of my life. I still have my moments but they are less now and I'm able to deal with it a lot faster.

• Like 6

When a gentlemen calls we have a conversation book a time and about 20 minutes later I receive a call that he has to cancel something has come up....I'm pretty good with my intuition and i just smell b.s ....I honestly feel at times some men shop around for rates book with a lady and still shop around for cheaper then cancels the confirmed appointment

Trust me I realize that life happens and I do respect that but at times I honestly feel other wise and its very frustrating especially when you get ready for the appointment or have to postpone or put off another possible booking

Please shop around check rates and services offered then call to book!

• Like 6

Texts that go like this...."hi I read your ad on such and such, may I see a pic and can you tell me the rate?" If you actually saw my ad, there are numerous pics and as short as the verbiage is it does include the rates!

Oh, and for the record, some half hour appointments can be supremely hot just as some multi hour appointments can be extremely tedious!

• Like 6

Half hour rates are NOT half of the hourly rate.

The discounts start on multi multiple hour encounters. The more time you book, that's when the rate goes down.

I have a minimum rate to see you. Please don't make an assumption. If you are not sure of the rates, please ask.

• Like 8

I have been reading these posts and shaking my head, call me naive but I never thought you ladies would have to endure such Neanderthal behaviour. I am looking forward to engaging in my first visit with a lovely companion. I will be nervous, shy, excited and appreciative but never disrespectful. I can't understand the need to be a bully or conduct oneself as a jackass. I hope you find many more gentleman than you do otherwise.

• Like 5

Some guy books an appt 5 days ago...never confirms, no text nothing so I just called it a no show...the same guy texts me today asking "weren't you suppose to come to Moncton...Duh!!! yes I went and left. He says I was waiting for your text...yeah right 5 days after you Wake up!!

Do not expect a reminder for our appt...you have the responsibility of confirming. Shaking my head....

• Like 7

Please use the little shot glasses I have provided for mouthwash instead of drinking out of the bottle while you have the door shut in the bathroom. I have to throw out my mouthwash as a result. I always appreciate those who use the little plastic cups.

Going to the bathroom for a number one and using my towel hung on the back of the door to wipe yourself or your hands. Use the towel sitting on that counter that is provided.

Calling me three times asking for Monica. I am Nicki. When reading ads, please make sure you have the correct name and phone number.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 3

Guys that text and I reply politely once or twice . Then I ask them to go to my website or call me if I have time . Then... Nothing .

Do they have any idea how many messages we get in a day ?

• Like 6

Guys that text and I reply politely once or twice . Then I ask them to go to my website or call me if I have time . Then... Nothing .

Do they have any idea how many messages we get in a day ?

Or those who you give info to and then silence without a thank-you. Usually months later they text back asking for info again and seeing the texting history from the past, I just ignore. A little "Hello" and "Thank-you always goes a long way with me. :)

Most guys from Lyla have always been considerate when booking and in person but I post on this thread because I'm sure a lot of men here often wonder what we have to deal with at times.

• Like 5

What are your rates?

No Hi how are you nothing .... Just what are your rates

Common courtesy is free to use just saying

Tired of the one word texts and no introductions

Not a very good first impression in my books

• Like 3

what size are your boobs?

Do you have a pic?

What to see a pic of my dick?

How much for an hour?

Do you have a tub?

Do you have a shower?

Do you do such and such?

Are you shaved?

Can I ....?

.??????

All questions from different dudes this morning. All by text. Hmmm I knew there was a reason I didn't list my number before. Lol

You found my number. You texted me. My prices and info are on my website. Read my reviews and recommendations then contact me.

• Like 7

Why oh why do some keep asking for details in this day and age? The laws have changed. Asking in a public way things like who gives more then a happy ending, is not going to go over well.

For those that don't think things through, sometimes others see and read this site so they can gather Intel.

Stop asking publicly WHO gives extras. It's not cool or helpful for those who are in this industry. PLEASE.

• Like 7

Guys who ask to have sex without a condom. Once...OK. You're wrapped up in the heat of the moment. Twice...NO. Three times...all of the excitement and eroticism has gone out of it for me. Those guys will try anything and it makes me damn nervous. I just don't get the logic.

• Like 1

Guys who ask to have sex without a condom. Once...OK. You're wrapped up in the heat of the moment. Twice...NO. Three times...all of the excitement and eroticism has gone out of it for me. Those guys will try anything and it makes me damn nervous. I just don't get the logic.

That reminded me the news I came across recently that a client somehow took the condom off without alerting the worker. The lady found out later and called the police. it happened in a city that prostitution is legal though. Don't know what happen at the end. I guess some guys just don't care!

• Like 1